Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    Rule of Law also doesn't increase it's range so don't be like me and assume it does lol.
    Don't tell me this. I totally thought it increased the range. =[

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    Honestly there are few situations where it is even worth casting, bestow faith - holy shock - fol does the job better. The only time I feel like lotm is even worth casting is when both of those are on cooldown and you need to move.. there are just to many downsides to the spell to make it worth casting 90% of the time
    Well yes that's the only time I would use it is if HS is on CD and someone needs healing now or they'll be dead. Bestow faith isn't going to do the same job if someone needs and instant heal.

Anyone had any luck with Legionaries? Which one did you get and does it feel impactful? The only Legendary I've picked up this expansion is the Eye of Sulfuras (thanks Rag!). I can't believe how good the Shoulders are when comparing them to other items. Seems like Blessing of Sac on self + healing self would make our tank CD even more powerful.

It's a terrible spell, stop using it

It's terrible to use a lot, it's not terrible to save someone's life if you are sitting in a bubble or at 100% health. Your post was not useful at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimgrin View Post
    Anyone had any luck with Legionaries? Which one did you get and does it feel impactful? The only Legendary I've picked up this expansion is the Eye of Sulfuras (thanks Rag!). I can't believe how good the Shoulders are when comparing them to other items. Seems like Blessing of Sac on self + healing self would make our tank CD even more powerful.
    I got the healing ring, it's amazing. Judge on cooldown and get a mini avenging wrath for 5 seconds.

This demonization of LotM has to stop to be honest. It is quite efficient in 5 mans and pretty good for burst tank healing. If I'm out of cds I usually shock, flash and then LotM the tank to stabilize. 500k crits never hurt noone. Of course it is not worth spamming but it is golden for circumstances that you're desperate to heal someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedralixx View Post
    This demonization of LotM has to stop to be honest. It is quite efficient in 5 mans and pretty good for burst tank healing. If I'm out of cds I usually shock, flash and then LotM the tank to stabilize. 500k crits never hurt noone. Of course it is not worth spamming but it is golden for circumstances that you're desperate to heal someone.
    Yeah it's honestly quite a good spell, it really shines in bad situations and can be used to deliver some clutch heals. Divine shield + BoS + LotM is a great combo in those desperate times.

Deleted
    uh Lightbringer is perfectly fine in mythic+

Other than being instant, does lotm have any advantage over fol? Like, maybe it's more hps than fol if you ignore the self damage? Or is it more mana efficient if, again, your only concern is your target and you don't care about the self damage? Just trying to figure out where it is worth using other than if I'm on the move or if someone is at one percent health and need some heal right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Genzen Han View Post
    Other than being instant, does lotm have any advantage over fol? Like, maybe it's more hps than fol if you ignore the self damage? Or is it more mana efficient if, again, your only concern is your target and you don't care about the self damage? Just trying to figure out where it is worth using other than if I'm on the move or if someone is at one percent health and need some heal right there.
    Just use it on those cases you mentioned. You can't compare spells by arbitrarily not taking into account a core disadvantage of one of them. Using LotM over FoL systematically is a hps loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    100%.

Was doing mythic 5+ MoS today and holy shit those mariner adds do insane amounts of AoE. It hits extremely hard at level 5, without BoV I would've struggled a lot. It's an extremely beneficial tool to have. Absolutely love it.
    Did +5 MoS the other day and I run lightbringer instead of BoV and healed it no problem. Burned AW to be safe so slightly longer CD but not that difficult to heal without it. My mastery is quite high (I think) so I think it might be more beneficial for me to use lightbringer over BoV for 5 mans. You are right that they do a lot of AoE though, I think I hit 450k HPS on that one pull.

Deleted
    does anyone know the exact stat weights for holy paladins right now? not the crit -> vers -> mastery, I mean the numbers like 0.56 etc. Can't find any calculator or info on that. If you know how to calculate it, I will gladly do it myself.
    thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Nexell View Post
    does anyone know the exact stat weights for holy paladins right now? not the crit -> vers -> mastery, I mean the numbers like 0.56 etc. Can't find any calculator or info on that. If you know how to calculate it, I will gladly do it myself.
    thanks in advance
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0

This wasn't made by me. Not sure who made it but someone linked it to me when I asked about trinkets, so here you go.

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy is fucking overpowered. No1 tank healer again. A guaranteed raid spot confirmed.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2016-09-28 at 01:40 AM.

Deleted
    thanks very much for the google doc. helps a lot

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Holy is fucking overpowered. No1 tank healer again. A guaranteed raid spot confirmed.
    I have read that disc priests actually have better single target tank healing (in that they put out higher single target HPS without cooldowns), but paladins are better at being more adaptable with raid healing. Most all healers seem pretty equal at the moment though, so not sure what you are talking about with "guaranteed raid spot confirmed".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    I have read that disc priests actually have better single target tank healing (in that they put out higher single target HPS without cooldowns), but paladins are better at being more adaptable with raid healing. Most all healers seem pretty equal at the moment though, so not sure what you are talking about with "guaranteed raid spot confirmed".
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...s&difficulty=4

Holy paladins are op forever due to their tank healing niche.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post

Holy paladins are op forever due to their tank healing niche.
    Tanks (especially if you have a prot warrior) need less healing than ever though. I'd be curious in seeing some specific logs, it may be less that holy paladins are actually better tank healing and more that other classes aren't being assigned to tank heal for whatever reason (or that paladins are sniping tank healing with holy shocks). I mean Ursoc is pretty heavy on the tank damage but holy paladins are still only putting out ~140k HPS on tanks in heroic.

EDIT: Also, healing is more than tank healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Genzen Han View Post
    Practically none, there are few situations when it is okay to use lotm - and all those people saying about using it when your bubbled and shit, that's totally what you want to use your bubble for in a mythic raid. Get a grip.. the only time lotm is even acceptable to use is when holy shock is on cd and you need to move and someone is going to die if you don't heal them.. even then you have holy prism and light of dawn which are both 100x better.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Practically none, there are few situations when it is okay to use lotm - and all those people saying about using it when your bubbled and shit, that's totally what you want to use your bubble for in a mythic raid. Get a grip.. the only time lotm is even acceptable to use is when holy shock is on cd and you need to move and someone is going to die if you don't heal them.. even then you have holy prism and light of dawn which are both 100x better.
    Yea, LotM is pretty weak and highly situational. The fact it damages you, doesn't heal your beacon as well and doesn't benefit from infusion of light means essentially you only use it as a last resort.

So I ran Mythic+9 (MoS) on my pally (and on time!) with Lightbringer. Yes, the splash damage healing is easier with BoV, but the tank is also eating shit non stop (warrior or not). EU had Skittish-Teeming combo and at times our Ret was getting pounded as hard as the tank. I was even thinking of getting BoF just because of that.
    LotM helped a brother out many many times. It's a very useful heal when you just need to pull the tank from the brink of death super fast. Like it ALOT!

I also ran Mythic+10 (HoV) on my Resto druid. Mystics (i think that's how they are called) were oneshotting me or the mage (him twice with Cauterize) like it was nothing. The splash stun is hitting for 90% of HP. If you are not topped off - you are dead. Melee mobs were hitting like Ursoc. Need a higher ilvl for this clusterfuck, that's for sure. Finished it tho, 880 item!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo fam can we stop posting about how OP Holy Paladins are so they don't get nerfed. Kthnx
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.