Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    thats incorrect, read some of the posts, bloodlet is 150% now and the 30% to throw glaive was removed, throw glaive remains the same, its still a nerf to our ST, just not that big, we should be compensated elsewhere anyways, better hotfixes than before for sure, but far from well done

I can't load https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20252902 for some reason so i could only go by the newest hotfix.

Deleted
    No. Initial glaive throw dmg stays the way it is. If you go to the page for Sept. 23rd hotfixes, you see that part being crossed out.

we still got hit by the 150% bloodlet and the fel mastery nerf on ST, lets see if we can get a tiny buff to chaos strike if the data gathered this week shows DH too low on ST as expected

Deleted
    What means ST? : /

Quote Originally Posted by Drenax View Post
    What means ST? : /
    Single Target

Deleted
    I thought blizzard thought that our AoE was the problem? Did they mix bloodlet up with Eye Beam or Fel barrage or why nerf our ST/Cleave instead of our AoE? Sure they stomped on our FotI but since the hotfix werent a "Strike of the windlord-one", it hits our ST as well. Wouldve been so easy to just not touch bloodlet and nerf our beam and barrage with a few perfect and be done with it.

Deleted
    Tbh.... Now that more and more ppl get the artifact perk that consuming a soul fragment reduces the CD on eye beam, aoe in mythic + won't change that much

I still don't know why Blizzard nerfs our ST :/

How do you guys think this'll affect us? I've compared Havoc to Windwalker on all fights in Heroic EN and Havoc wins on all but 2 fights, but not by huge margins.. I imagine with the nerfs, we'll fall slightly behind WW on majority of fights. Single Target we seem to be very low on the meters. Feral, Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Hunter, WW , Shadow, are all above us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    I still don't know why Blizzard nerfs our ST :/

Because of the nature of dh design...that should be obvious
    We'll be seeing a st buff at some point I guess. Until then...well there are even more adds on mythic EN afaik so it'll be fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Cool thx a lot mate. From PvP pov for 2s arena i may be using felblade build, since it gives a bit more mobility being able to stick to the target and Bloodlet for RBGs/3s. Will have to try out felblade gameplay tonight and see if i like it.
    One annoying thing I have noticed is you can't use Felblade when rooted. Even when you're in melee range.

Quote Originally Posted by Netheris2k View Post
    Because of the nature of dh design...that should be obvious
    We'll be seeing a st buff at some point I guess. Until then...well there are even more adds on mythic EN afaik so it'll be fine...
    You can nerf ricocheting skills without affecting main targets... They even showed they can do it with AoE skills through First Blood.

So no, is not our nature, is them being lazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    You can nerf ricocheting skills without affecting main targets... They even showed they can do it with AoE skills through First Blood.

So no, is not our nature, is them being lazy.
    There's not much space between those two reasons
    I mean who would have thought that a class where 6/8 dmg abilities do aoe or cleave dmg will be op af in aoe fights...

But yeah I agree to them being lazy, due to the fact that only demon's bite is pure single target and everything else is aoe/cleave or can be made into it(even though chaos cleave isn't too useful in EN Atm).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Our voices didn't get heard.
    Obviously not, they changed their enormous nerf into a very small targeted nerf on 1 ability.

Did they BUFF us? ... no.

But did they listen to the feedback? You bet your ass they did.

Just because you're not happy does not mean you are ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Obviously not, they changed their enormous nerf into a very small targeted nerf on 1 ability.

Ehm... what patch notes are you looking?

The only nerf that got reverted is the TG one. Bloodlet is still getting nerfed from 200% -> 150%.

The rest remains (with no adjusts to ST)

Except... Throw Glaive did get nerfed by 30% And Bloodlet is only doing 100% of damage as bleed - (Note: Tooltip for Bloodlet shows 150% when it's not) Can only surmise they tried to pull a fast one on us or it was unintended.

I'm going with the latter considering how inept they have been lately.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Lmao, you dont know how to read, do you?

Blizz kept all the aoe nerfs, the only nerf they reverted was -30%dmg on glave throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Yeh the nerfs are not as bad, even though we still getting nerfed in our ST, i think blizzard should buff either fellblade or chaos strike in order to offset ST nerfs, cuz those are uncalled for.
    Lmao, still crying. How funny. Even after them reverting some much needed changes, people are still finding room to complain. Try being an Elemental Shaman. You really have no reason to cry so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Graveworm View Post
    Lmao, still crying. How funny. Even after them reverting some much needed changes, people are still finding room to complain. Try being an Elemental Shaman. You really have no reason to cry so hard.
    GTFO, if you can't see why we're complaining then you've two choices:

1/ GTFO from here
    2/ Try to understand we're asking for SINGLE TARGET damage, something that wasn't Op to begin with and STILL got hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Fordragon View Post
    Except... Throw Glaive did get nerfed by 30% And Bloodlet is only doing 100% of damage as bleed - (Note: Tooltip for Bloodlet shows 150% when it's not) Can only surmise they tried to pull a fast one on us or it was unintended.

I'm going with the latter considering how inept they have been lately.
    Can you confirm the 30% glaive nerf going through somehow?