Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Wow... fotm-rerollers QQing about being nerfed from godmode to op and then blizz bends over and doesnt nerf... pathetic
    Probably because DHs aren't godmode; I lead a Mythic raiding guild and our 2 DHs are only high on AoE encounters – their single target is decidedly middle-of-the-pack, and even their AoE is comparable with other strong AoE specs. If you're struggling to beat them, you're either looking at AE damage as a class that doesn't excel at that aspect of the game, or you're being outgeared/outplayed. In a situation where everyone has a similar ilvl and skill level, they're not ridiculously strong.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold

It's rediculous that a melee classes is so dependant on an instant cast ranged attack for their single target DPS. That needs to be addressed.

Deleted
    Void Ray maximum stacks reduced to 4. This is a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Healer tuning is completely missing. Disc is excellent imho. As long as you don't leave the small group setting. It's absolutely horrible in raids.
    Our guild downed all of EN with three disc as only healers no problem at all. I joined two other raids for heroic and shit all over the healing meters as disc. So far I've been beaten one time and that was by a holy pally but it was close.

Disc is doing great IMO, ppl just need to know you can't play wackamole healing unit frames with shadowmend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolex Snob View Post
    Our guild downed all of EN with three disc as only healers no problem at all. I joined two other raids for heroic and shit all over the healing meters as disc. So far I've been beaten one time and that was by a holy pally but it was close.

Disc is doing great IMO, ppl just need to know you can't play wackamole healing unit frames with shadowmend.
    Did your disc priests have some healing assignment? How many people were there in the raid? Disc works fine as long as you don't mind that you don't keep atonement on more than 3-4 people, peaking to 6-10 at aoe damage bursts. Personally I felt it was super weird to ignore 2/3 of the raid and let PWR pick up my targets... Compared to a 5man where I can heal everyone just fine while delivering considerable damage, my raid participation felt utterly pathetic.
    So basically the problems are 1) atonement application does not scale with bigger groups 2) if PWR picks up a shitty target, you can't change that and either waste your healing on this target or waste further gcds and mana to extend the atonement to better targets.
    Last edited by Zka; 2016-09-27 at 01:46 PM.

No real assignments other than coordinating dispels in final fight. We had 11-12 ppl all night and never had an issue with heals. I felt we could have 2 healed a lot of fights and my ilvl is only 840.

I also spent most of my AP on my holy initially because of the doom and gloom but I decided to push through as disc for raids since it's the first week and figured what the hell and also holy is typical boring healer style.

I love disc this expansion, it's made the game fun again.

The biggest adjustment to disc is that you have to operate off your global cooldown (never ever not be pressing a keybind). Atonement should be top heal, PWS and then plea. PWR is usually 4th with shadowmend being close to last.
    Last edited by Rolex Snob; 2016-09-27 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    Probably because DHs aren't godmode; I lead a Mythic raiding guild and our 2 DHs are only high on AoE encounters – their single target is decidedly middle-of-the-pack, and even their AoE is comparable with other strong AoE specs. If you're struggling to beat them, you're either looking at AE damage as a class that doesn't excel at that aspect of the game, or you're being outgeared/outplayed. In a situation where everyone has a similar ilvl and skill level, they're not ridiculously strong.
    Sry, but only use "middle of the pack" when the class/spec is really middle of the pack. That is (was) Unholy DK and a few others at the same dps level. Havoc DH were far better than middle of the pack. If you're doing 10k-15k+ ahead (or less) of the middle guys, you're not middle anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Healer tuning is completely missing. Disc is excellent imho. As long as you don't leave the small group setting. It's absolutely horrible in raids.
    You must be doing something wrong then. We're a little mana starved and have to really watch. I'm pulling same numbers if not better than the other healers and anywhere between 80k and 100k DPS. Sustaining 230k hps with bursts of 300k in both 10 man heroic and 18 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Developers’ Notes: We would prefer that Surrender to Madness not be as dominant as it is, and that it can’t be extended for quite so long. However, addressing this further would require significant changes to the spec beyond what we want to do in a tuning pass at this time. We will look for an opportunity to take a more comprehensive look at this issue in a future patch.
    Had -> Desk.

You just HAD such an opportunity, it was called "A friggin year of Alpha/Beta".
    Their years long inability to cope with the SPriest spec balance is just hilarious... in a totally sad way.

So are they just not going to balance the game? Ok then.

I wonder if Blizz do not dare to nerf too hard because of Artefact power. Everyone would ask for a refound of AP or free re-spec at each important nerf..

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I dont understand how WW has gotten through this so far without any nerfs. Same with firemage burst
    They were already nerfed. Maybe learn to read, it will help.

"Developer’s Notes: After carefully considering the constructive feedback we’ve received over the weekend, we’ve made some revisions to this week’s tuning. The class changes listed in this hotfix update, as well as those from the previous update will be applied during weekly maintenance in each region. Note that several changes from the previous update have been altered or removed, which is indicated by a strikethrough in the notes below"

Apparently listening to feedback from everyone except rogues

So in regards to the Arcane Mage Quicking "nerf", I don't think it's a huge deal because I rarely got up past 30-35 stacks myself without running out of mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    "Developer’s Notes: After carefully considering the constructive feedback we’ve received over the weekend, we’ve made some revisions to this week’s tuning. The class changes listed in this hotfix update, as well as those from the previous update will be applied during weekly maintenance in each region. Note that several changes from the previous update have been altered or removed, which is indicated by a strikethrough in the notes below"

Apparently listening to feedback from everyone except rogues
    So which feedback in regards of a huge unbalancing rogue should make ? Tell us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stavica View Post
    You must be doing something wrong then. We're a little mana starved and have to really watch. I'm pulling same numbers if not better than the other healers and anywhere between 80k and 100k DPS. Sustaining 230k hps with bursts of 300k in both 10 man heroic and 18 man.
    They are at WW rank average and it's the middle of the pack. DK, Fury etc. are NOT middle of the pack. They are BOTTOM hard and need tweak hard and they will get. We, DHs don't want to be that level which we avoided by yelling as a group.