Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Do you just make random comments now, or what? What does this have to do with the discussion?

I find it symptomatic that both Trump and his supporters never stick to the point and always run around the actual topic.
    What it has to do with the discussion is, "Lalalalalalalalala!!!! Can't hear you! LOOK SQUIRREL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    He was definitely harder on Trump than Clinton.

But at the Commander in Chief Forum, Matt Lauer was MUCH harder on Clinton than Trump. If anything, I'd say Clinton came out the worse between these two events.
    And to be fair, if you called Trump out on his BS twice then you would consider that being harder on him? It's beating a dead horse at this point but Trump lies constantly and their probably isn't a single statement he makes that could be seen as telling the truth. Only reason why his avarage is 1 lie per 3 mins is because he talks nonsense for 2 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    But it is true. National Security does trump many other scandals. The public in general still think Hillary is not being truthful in her handling of the emails. It will haunt her on election day. Not saying enough she will lose. But if she does, it will have played a major role.
    The % that think that H. Clinton is bad is the percentage that would have voted for Republican anyway.

Their is a reason why in the end campaigns focus on the independent voters mostly and their is a reason why Republicans don't try to get the any other vote then the white male vote and kind of hope for the best with the female votes.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I thought Trump won the first 20 minutes of the debate hands down...and Hillary effectively tied or won the rest of the debate. Hillary kept baiting him and he kept taking the bait which placed him on the defensive most of the time. Pro vs amateur. He better learn fast.

A follow up question looks like this; "Mr. Trump, what is your opinion of what went wrong in Iraq?" (ANSWER), "And what would your administration do about it now?" (Answer)

Not;
    "Mr. Trump, what is your opinion on what went wrong in Iraq?" (Talks about how horrible emails are) "I'll ask again, please answer my original question, what in your opinion went wrong in Iraq?"

Time poll CNBC poll Drudge poll all have Trump winning the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    Reckless disregard for the truth + Willful Ignorance + Bad Faith promotion of falsehood he should know are false = LIES

You don't get ignorance as a defense to lying when you won't do due diligence.
    Would you apply the same standard to Hillary and her email situation?

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I thought Trump won the first 20 minutes of the debate hands down...and Hillary effectively tied or won the rest of the debate. Hillary kept baiting him and he kept taking the bait which placed him on the defensive most of the time. Pro vs amateur. He better learn fast.
    Fast like an entire year to learn his parties policies fast? Yeah.... I'm going to have to ask him to come into work on saaaaaaturday... Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I agree. He clearly supports her. He let her run over her 2 min time limit often and interrupted Trump more often. I would give him a C- in his performance as a moderator.
    Which is why after their time limit is up, the mic should be cut so they cant ramble on. Additionally, the topics/questions should not be known ahead of time because that just gives participants time to manufacture focus group tested answers instead of true answers

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    A follow up question looks like this; "Mr. Trump, what is your opinion of what went wrong in Iraq?" (ANSWER), "And what would your administration do about it now?" (Answer)

Not;
    "Mr. Trump, what is your opinion on what went wrong in Iraq?" (Talks about how horrible emails are) "I'll ask again, please answer my original question, what in your opinion went wrong in Iraq?"
    He answered the question during the debate...apparently you missed that part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Polls don't mean much here; Trump supporters are out to prove everyone wrong because they know their guy lost, and badly.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Like drudge is a news site. Drudge works for Trump like number 2 works for Dr Evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump was low energy and seemed out of it. Is he sick? Could be very serious. His health has many worried.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well, maybe if charges had been filed...but there weren't.
    You dont need to have federal charges filed in order to be punished. You can be punished in many ways; loss of pay, demotion, etc...But the most important and best way to take responsibility is to fix the damn problem and make sure it doesnt happen again by you or anyone else. She didnt do that nor promise to do that

Hillary made herself sound competent and knowledgeable, but that was only good acting, we all know all the stupid and vile shit she's done by now, she's not fooling anyone.

Trump sounded like his usual raving lunatic self, saying he'll do this and that and that but never explaining exactly HOW, and failing to point out all the mistakes and dumb shit Hillary's done in a proper, shut-the-fuck-up-you-stupid-woman fashion.

One's a disgusting liar and human being, the other is a delusional, inexperienced narcissist with a lot of charisma because it breaks the mould of typical nominees who are bought by corporations before they even get elected.

If Hillary wins, nothing will change for the better. If Trump wins, we'll probably get WW3. As much as I hate Hillary, I'd rather not spend the rest of my life ducking from radioactive rain and dying from catastrophic simultaneous organ failure. Either way, we're fucked.

What I want to know is who we're defending Japan from.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The anime monsters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    The anime monsters.
    I was going to go with Godzilla -- That thing has been terrorizing Japan for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    North Korea, and more importantly "Voldemort" (China, the enemy that shalt not be named).

15+ Year Old Account
    I was watching some old gangster movie where the two mob leaders would meet up and agree on a ceasefire during the meeting. Then I was switching to the presidential debate, and then back to the movie, and then back again, honestly after three switches already I couldn't tell the difference which of both was the movie and which one the reality.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Hillary made herself sound competent and knowledgeable, but that was only good acting, we all know all the stupid and vile shit she's done by now, she's not fooling anyone.

Trump sounded like his usual raving lunatic self, saying he'll do this and that and that but never explaining exactly HOW, and failing to point out all the mistakes and dumb shit Hillary's done in a proper, shut-the-fuck-up-you-stupid-woman fashion.

One's a disgusting liar and human being, the other is a delusional, inexperienced narcissist with a lot of charisma because it breaks the mould of typical nominees who are bought by corporations before they even get elected.

If Hillary wins, nothing will change for the better. If Trump wins, we'll probably get WW3. As much as I hate Hillary, I'd rather not spend the rest of my life ducking from radioactive rain and dying from catastrophic simultaneous organ failure. Either way, we're fucked.
    Well... not that sure about "human being".