Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    GTFO, if you can't see why we're complaining then you've two choices:

1/ GTFO from here
    2/ Try to understand we're asking for SINGLE TARGET damage, something that wasn't Op to begin with and STILL got hit.
    These retards think that blizz reverted all aoe nerfs and left throw glaive nerf only.
    I recommend you to ignore these idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    This is why the game never gets balanced - all the FOTM QQ posts.
    100% true. What I find funny is they didn't even let the balance changes hit live before they reverted them. There was a flood of tears hitting all of the forums because the FOTM babies couldn't handle being middle of the pack, they have to be top 5 (even above pures).
    Last edited by Graveworm; 2016-09-27 at 02:02 PM.

I wish they'd give me mitigation and damage back as Vengeance. Were we having too much fun playing??

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Fordragon View Post
    Except... Throw Glaive did get nerfed by 30% And Bloodlet is only doing 100% of damage as bleed - (Note: Tooltip for Bloodlet shows 150% when it's not) Can only surmise they tried to pull a fast one on us or it was unintended.

I'm going with the latter considering how inept they have been lately.
    Let the sims show what they will, but I think what they did was good.

Right now Bloodlet's tier is dominated by only 1 viable choice. The charge ability is only encouraged if you need help getting back to your target, which is not the average player that uses sims to min max.

Personally I like how First Blood feels, I love having the reduced cost and shorter CD, but because its blanket dmg % makes it less good than bloodlet, so you cant use anything else.

I'd rather be able to choose between a cleave bleed Dot as a choice or frequent and cheap AoE with 1 sec 100% dodge, where they are equal in dmg value. I would rather the talents be playstyle choices, rather than "pick the correct choice". Isnt that the point of the talent system as it is implemented now?

If Bloodlet is still 100% required over the other talents, then the others should be buffed up to be viable. As far as our dmg compared to other classes... should be decent now, I have been DOMINATING dps in mythics and EN normal, and for raids never below top 5, and I was only wearing ilvl 834 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Graveworm View Post
    100% true. What I find funny is they didn't even let the balance changes hit live before they reverted them. There was a flood of tears hitting all of the forums because the FOTM babies couldn't handle being middle of the pack, they have to be top 5 (even above pures).
    Hybrid tax isint a thing anymore. You're trying to troll, right? I cant see how someone can keep missing the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Let the sims show what they will, but I think what they did was good.

Right now Bloodlet's tier is dominated by only 1 viable choice. The charge ability is only encouraged if you need help getting back to your target, which is not the average player that uses sims to min max.

Personally I like how First Blood feels, I love having the reduced cost and shorter CD, but because its blanket dmg % makes it less good than bloodlet, so you cant use anything else.

I'd rather be able to choose between a cleave bleed Dot as a choice or frequent and cheap AoE with 1 sec 100% dodge, where they are equal in dmg value. I would rather the talents be playstyle choices, rather than "pick the correct choice". Isnt that the point of the talent system as it is implemented now?

If Bloodlet is still 100% required over the other talents, then the others should be buffed up to be viable. As far as our dmg compared to other classes... should be decent now, I have been DOMINATING dps in mythics and EN normal, and for raids never below top 5, and I was only wearing ilvl 834 gear.
    Lmao, some people are so full of bs when they are trying to prove that something is op
    ahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Lmao, some people are so full of bs when they are trying to prove that something is op
    ahahahaha
    TLDR: "We should be decent, even though in ILVL 834 I was DOMINATING DPS IN MYTHICS, AND NEVER BELOW TOP 5, we might be alright, but we still need a buff Blizzard please"

well, let me see...

the nerf to fel rush, fury of the illidari and throw glaive is still nerfed? just bloodlet got buffed?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    well, let me see...

the nerf to fel rush, fury of the illidari and throw glaive is still nerfed? just bloodlet got buffed?
    Nothing got buffed.

Everything of the 23th patch notes is in, except the Throw Glaive nerf.

Other than that, Bloodlet is going from 200 -> 150, instead of 100. (Though in the US, what is live is the 100% nerf atm)

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    well, let me see...

It looks like Blizzard goofed and applied all the original nerfs they proposed. Throw Glaive damage was supposed to stay the same, and Bloodlet should have been reduced to 150% down from 200%. This did not happen. Throw Glaive received the 30% reduction, and Bloodlet was reduced to 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Graveworm View Post
    TLDR: "We should be decent, even though in ILVL 834 I was DOMINATING DPS IN MYTHICS, AND NEVER BELOW TOP 5, we might be alright, but we still need a buff Blizzard please"
    Dude, youre trying too hard.

So just for the record, the list of nerfs that actually went through:

Throw Glaive damage reduced by 30%. [should have been reverted]
    Fel Mastery (Talent) damage bonus to Fel Rush reduced to 30%. (down from 50%)
    Bloodlet (Talent) now deals 100% of initial Throw Glaive damage. (down from 200%) [should have been 150%]
    Fury of the Illidari (Artifact Ability) damage reduced by 20%.
    Balanced Blades (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Blade Dance reduced to 3% per target. (down from 10%)
    Fel Barrage proc rate changed to be consistent, regardless of target count. (As in, HUGE proc nerf in AoE - attacking more than one target no longer increases proc chance)

Lets see how that plays out, lulz.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-09-27 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fent View Post
    It looks like Blizzard goofed and applied all the original nerfs they proposed. Throw Glaive damage was supposed to stay the same, and Bloodlet should have been reduced to 150% down from 200%. This did not happen. Throw Glaive received the 30% reduction, and Bloodlet was reduced to 100%.
    Just read that in another thread. How can they ever mess it like that, lol... At least this way they will see numbers are really fucked up for ST and maybe buff it a bit? Only good thing that can come out from this major fail....

http://imgur.com/a/omRiY

Maybe do a full reload tool tips all look correct on my end.

Quote Originally Posted by Xixxor View Post

Maybe do a full reload tool tips all look correct on my end.
    This is based off of actual damage testing, not tooltips. The nerfs were applied incorrectly.

This is based off of actual damage testing, not tooltips. The nerfs were applied incorrectly.
    Was about to add that question to my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimere View Post
    Up front, I like the Momentum play style and want it to stay
    I haven't seen a single person post that the repositioning playstyle should be removed entirely on these forums, ever. Not even once.

Those of us that hate rotational repositioning want the choice to opt-out of it at a smaller DPS loss. It's currently a ~20% loss (well, a bit less after Fel Mastery nerf) and we want it to be around 5%. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Obviously not, they changed their enormous nerf into a very small targeted nerf on 1 ability.

Did they BUFF us? ... no.

But did they listen to the feedback? You bet your ass they did.

Just because you're not happy does not mean you are ignored.
    No, that's not what happened. Everything got nerfed, and there's currently a bug that has Glaive Throw overnerfed to the original nerf, but it was supposed to be only be a 50% nerf instead of what it is right now.

Either they massively fucked up and put everything in when they intended ONLY a 50% Bloodlet nerf, or they fully intended to fuck everything up with a slightly less-bad Bloodlet nerf but made a mistake and put the full Bloodlet nerf in with everything else.

There's always people that are going to think that it's just whining for the sake of whining but they honestly don't matter because they're uninformed. Havoc is currently a butchered spec on live, but we'll see what exactly they end up hotfixing. At an 860 ilvl DEMON'S BITE is my second highest damage done. It's honestly a joke.
    Last edited by Xleetskeetx; 2016-09-27 at 03:18 PM.
    I accidentally my signature

confirmed. bloodlet doing 100% of throw glaive not 150%

Deleted
    Wow I actually thought they would fix our ST, but seems like we're still screwed :P

I'm not sure if this one is updated but http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html - It seems to be updated for SP atleast, they got up to the top once again from the bottom while we still remain at the bottom on Single no idea how our AoE will be now, but I doubt it will be that good either
    Last edited by mmoc3f44588661; 2016-09-27 at 05:28 PM.