Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well guess we will know tommorow, on beta it was just based on highest cleared, no matter the time. but when clicking on the chest it says "get a reward based on the highest cleared within time limit"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Well guess we will know tommorow, on beta it was just based on highest cleared, no matter the time. but when clicking on the chest it says "get a reward based on the highest cleared within time limit"
    It doesn't say that.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    what happens if I finish mythic+ till 4in time and now I have depleted lvl5. Will i get gear for highest completed or what?
    Completing 4-5 results in 865 from the order hall chest, so completing the 5 won't make a difference. If you complete a 6 you get 870 though.

Is the loot from the dungeon you did the best on? Whether completed or not, is it tied to the dungeon or is it a dungeon item of a specified ilvl?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Just click on the chest in your class hall and it says "complete a mythic keystone dungeon within the time limit and return next week to claim your reward".
    but the mythic dungeon overview lists your best as the one you finished no matter the time so I would not be so sure about that the chest says either.

Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    Not true, check out demonqt on dath'remar, I think I got an 880 countermeasure on my DH alt.
    Items in Mythic+ (and regular Mythic) can still Titanforge up to 895. The BASE item level can't go past 865.

However if an item DOES TF, the higher the base level, the more likely you'll have it Titanforge to a high level. You just got lucky.

Major kudos to the guys who complete +10 within time (or even +10 period). My guild group missed Nelth lair +5 by about 15seconds and I thought we did pretty damn good and we were efficient. Felt the like the gear wasn't quite there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by leipuri View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/mythic...leted-keystone
    Also this weeks chest is supposed to be capped 850 because mythic raids aren't open yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    The chest will only be there on wednesday without the cap. Only the normal dungeon loot base ilvl is capped on 850 (edit: only till reset obviously)
    Since the chest we'll get on Tuesday is for stuff we did this past week (while mythic dungeons weren't available) I'm pretty sure the chest gear is capped at 850. Chests after this first one won't be though.

what if you did 20 keystones (afew of each) does this give you more loot??? or is it just 1 piece no matter what
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Since the chest we'll get on Tuesday is for stuff we did this past week (while mythic dungeons weren't available) I'm pretty sure the chest gear is capped at 850. Chests after this first one won't be though.
    Doubtful, there is no evidence it would have any relation to the weekly chest reward for a single item which is an entirely separate system, much less even within the same week (and when you could just walk into a Mythic+ the same day for uncapped loot). The cap was purely for keeping the highest base ilvl to Heroic raids during the first week.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2016-09-26 at 09:27 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My worry as mentioned before is my keystone versus highest I did.

We used my +2 darkheart but completed a +5 Maw on a guildies. I hope the +5 counts and not my +2.

I deleted my depleted keystone...will I still be able to open the chest?

Deleted
    Bump! Can anyone on NA servers confirm whether you need to have completed your highest within the time or not? Thanks!

Deleted
    I think US reset is still like 3-4 hours away.

just under 2 hours for NA to find out.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Doubtful, there is no evidence it would have any relation to the weekly chest reward for a single item which is an entirely separate system, much less even within the same week (and when you could just walk into a Mythic+ the same day for uncapped loot). The cap was purely for keeping the highest base ilvl to Heroic raids during the first week.
    If it didn't affect the first week's chest there wouldn't be any need of the cap because you don't get the chest until the reset. But I mean I'd be really happy to be wrong about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osinin View Post
    My worry as mentioned before is my keystone versus highest I did.

We used my +2 darkheart but completed a +5 Maw on a guildies. I hope the +5 counts and not my +2.
    It would be really really bad form on Blizz's part if only using your personal keystone counted for the chest. I mean that sort of screws over the other four people in your party since only one is used. That's the sort of thing there'd be a good reason to have an uproar about.

How do the chests work with regard to speccs and loot specc? If I did it as one specc and have another one as lootspecc when I open the box, which kind of items would drop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    How do the chests work with regard to speccs and loot specc? If I did it as one specc and have another one as lootspecc when I open the box, which kind of items would drop?
    Very likely the loot spec selected while opening the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    If it didn't affect the first week's chest there wouldn't be any need of the cap because you don't get the chest until the reset. But I mean I'd be really happy to be wrong about it.
    The cap is there to prevent people from spamming high level heroics and being near mythic equipped by the time mythic itself opens.
    The 1 item from the chest is not the problem. The infinite number of items from Mythic+ was.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Edit this was wrong
    Last edited by carl812; 2016-09-27 at 03:40 PM.