Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Wow. All I have to do is mention your name and you come running.
    Hey I just want to be acknowledged for comin round these parts too!

Also bruh you realize there's like 5 mildly active threads in this forum not exactly hard to find.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Well I think it's easy to solve just by making filler much more powerful. It is explicitly single target, so won't affect multidotting. Or maybe reward stacking UA more.
    a strong filler has the added benefit of allowing us to be able to focus priority targets with low hp. I'm looking at you Amalgam of Souls.

Deleted
    Anyone stillwant to claim that Blizz don;t play favourites and don;t "balance" in favour of the high population classes? Look no further than the way they were going to nerf Demon Hunters clearly wildly OP burst AOE/cleave - the data says they need a nerf to bring them in line

But they "listened to constructive feedback"

i.e. they heard the new subbers and fotm rerollers fill endless threads with whining and got scared, so now, oh no, demon hunters are not an outlier at all, they are perfectly fine, apparently the "constructive feedback" completely undoes all that precious "data"

What a joke. Warlocks, clearly unerpowered, months and months of "constructive feedback" ignored. Demon hunters - clearly OP, they get real raid data that says they are and need reninign back by about 30%...one day of whining in threads and Blizz cave in. Utterly. They completely abandon all the nerfs, and give demon hunters a buff for single target lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    Anyone stillwant to claim that Blizz don;t play favourites and don;t "balance" in favour of the high population classes? Look no further than the way they were going to nerf Demon Hunters clearly wildly OP burst AOE/cleave - the data says they need a nerf to bring them in line

i.e. they heard the new subbers and fotm rerollers fill endless threads with whining and got scared, so now, oh no, demon hunters are not an outlier at all, they are perfectly fine, apparently the "constructive feedback" completely undoes all that precious "data"

What a joke. Warlocks, clearly unerpowered, months and months of "constructive feedback" ignored. Demon hunters - clearly OP, they get real raid data that says they are and need reninign back by about 30%...one day of whining in threads and Blizz cave in. Utterly. They completely abandon all the nerfs, and give demon hunters a buff for single target lolol
    The nerfs that got struck out were to single target. They kept the AOE nerfs, and even added some more with the Fel Mastery and Balanced Blades nerfs.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Demon Hunter players suffer as much as anyone but I think the current iteration of the DH nerfs is pretty fair.

Blizzard buffed spriest while they already op with STM. And affliction damage will stay uncompetitive because you can't be competitive when all classes have burst/execute/sustained damage and you have no burst/no execute/your sustained damage where you should be a king is non existant. But yeah enjoy your 10% buff to corruption like we care for warlocks. Nowadays if you want your dots to hit hard you need to play rogue/moonkin/spriest or even dh but not affliction. Affliction is dead for 7.0 and probably will stay in this state for whole xpac judging they didnt touched bugged/broken traits/abilities first and started to change not broken ones.
    Last edited by Sunlighthell; 2016-09-27 at 11:35 AM.

They're still receiving a hefty nerf, they just completely annihilated a skill on the first pass so they fixed it to what the DH theorycrafters were expecting in the first place. The class was about to get gutted instead of nerfed so... them listening was a good thing.

I can't wait to wreck higher+ mythic dungeons as Afflic this week. After I finally got a decent amount of AP into it I was already destroying aoe packs, just had a hard time finding groups. These buffs should go a long way toward people feeling more comfortable with bringing 'locks now.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I have ilvl 855 and when competing with lower ilvl hunter or mage for the same spot, I still don't get invited and that isn't my fault. I play the class very well, still people prefer to invite a mage or hunter in their group than a warlock since our dmg sucks and the utility is close to non-existing, whatever we might bring to a group the hunter and mage can do it better.
    Warlocks in the current state and even after the buffs will be bottom in both dps and utility in a 5 man and you won't see any at top level mythic dungeons.

Deleted
    I'd like to know how Mind Sear needs buffing by - 80% lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I can't wait to wreck higher+ mythic dungeons as Afflic this week. After I finally got a decent amount of AP into it I was already destroying aoe packs, just had a hard time finding groups. These buffs should go a long way toward people feeling more comfortable with bringing 'locks now.
    Chuckle, good luck when you roptimism collides with reality

10% is nice, but it won;t fix afliction, not at all. You'll still be miles behind on boss fights, even if you dick around with your talent structures constantly liek no one else has to

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Chuckle, good luck when you roptimism collides with reality

10% is nice, but it won;t fix afliction, not at all. You'll still be miles behind on boss fights, even if you dick around with your talent structures constantly liek no one else has to
    Joke's on you, you can't change talents in Mythic +.

Deleted
    The one thing that annoys me in Mythic+ dungeons is the mobility.
    I joined one of those "we boost you bring your key 3 chest garanteed" groups, and I could keep up on the damage when stationary, but the guys were just running all the time. With a DH, a Hunter and a Warrior, sometimes I could not even cast anything since we were always running forward

Because it does no damage, and was basically unusable. Your time was better spent just tab targeting dots in literally any situation vs ever casting mind sear. Honestly I don't imagine the 80% buff is going to change that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Because it does no damage, and was basically unusable. Your time was better spent just tab targeting dots in literally any situation vs ever casting mind sear. Honestly I don't imagine the 80% buff is going to change that.
    The double of nothing is still nothing :P Yeah, some of the buffs look insane purely because of the amount they buff the ability by, but that just shows how extremely bad the abilities are / were before the buff. I'm looking more and more forward to what they plan on doing with the major patches in Legion though, it seems likely that there are some bigger mechanical changes on the way.

Have you ever actually used mind sear?

Man, you sure have been posting a lot of useless crap like this lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Man, you sure have been posting a lot of useless crap like this lately.
    The end is nigh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Joke's on you, you can't change talents in Mythic +.
    I know

And you can;t summon to Mythics of any sort either

I know

You can summon to regular mythics as long as the person meets the requirements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing multiplied up by 80% is still nothing.

I know

That has been fixed. You can now summon people to Mythics assuming they're eligible (i.e. you can't summon someone to Arcway/Court of Stars if they aren't attuned to it).