Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Winter is where it's at.
    Winter would be my favorite season if it wasn't just 90 mornings of looking out the window and getting depressed because it didn't snow
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    My birthday.

I really don't like the fall. The area I live in is being invaded by deer keds and thats really not helping. Disgusting animals!

Deleted
    Fall hasn't come to southern Sweden yet. It should have, but it hasn't.

A telltale sign is when the road sign is racing down the street, far exceeding the speed limit stated on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairly sure it's spring m8. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Abauth time i say...seriosy getting sick of insects.

This year had 3 times more flys than last year.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I plan on moving to the snow some day, I have only seen snow 1 time in my entire life but it looks fun.
    Come to Canada for back breaking shoveling fun and icy driving fun slides! I remember leaving high school at 3:15 during a blizzard 20 years ago and getting home at 8:30. It normally took 30 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Abauth time i say...seriosy getting sick of insects.

This year had 3 times more flys than last year.
    Yep. Now ive got them. Cockroaches and mozzies starting to appear frequently. le sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Come to Canada for back breaking shoveling fun and icy driving fun slides! I remember leaving high school at 3:15 during a blizzard 20 years ago and getting home at 8:30. It normally took 30 minutes.
    One time a couple years ago, it was cold enough that I made vodka ice cubes outside.

...yeah. Winter. /punch

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    shut up shut up SHUT UP!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! summer forever!!!!
    Screw summer. 60 degrees in beautiful autumn wisconsin. I am in heaven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Autumn is just depressing. It's getting cold(er) and days are getting shorter which means more hours of darkness. ;-;
    I like cold more than heat, and I love darkness and hate glare.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildjade View Post
    In Scotland we don't really get seasons we just have rain interspersed with random sun, wind, hail, sleet, snow, and whatever else you can think of aside from 'extreme' weather at any point in the year. I can leave the house at 7am in the bucketing rain and it'll be scorching by 10am, then thunder and hail later then back to sun It's very confusing!

Personally I love cuddling up on the couch watching a crap movie or reading a book, preferably with a cider, and listening to the rain batter the windows
    Scorching and hail in one day?!

It's still warm here so I suspect it'll be cold in May.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Unfortunately autumn is also wet and windy. That alone makes it suck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I mean, I am not a fan of exceedingly hot weather either - but I still prefer it over freezing cold; and I definitey, hands down, prefer long days over short ones. If it was for me, we'd have days with 20 hours of sunlight all year long.

The only crummy thing about fall is all the fibs coming up here to hunt/fish/camp/leaf watch. I've gotten used to it though, just wish they'd treat our natural wilderness with a bit more respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Summer is woeful unless you're at a beach. 40 minutes drive north and south of Brisbane are home to some of the best beaches in Australia. So it isn't too bad. But seriously who could enjoy 30 degree heat with 100% humidity..at 1am. Yup. That happens here. Rarely, but sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I mean, I am not a fan of exceedingly hot weather either - but I still prefer it over freezing cold; and I definitey, hands down, prefer long days over short ones. If it was for me, we'd have days with 20 hours of sunlight all year long.
    At least I can dress for cold. Can't undress for hot (and I live somewhere that might range from -50F to +105F in the course of a year).

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildjade View Post
    Personally I love cuddling up on the couch watching a crap movie or reading a book, preferably with a cider, and listening to the rain batter the windows
    I like this too and find the rain soothing, even thunder and lightning.

10+ Year Old Account
    What Fal? Jesus, 2 weeks ago temperature hited 40ºC, forecast is saying temperature is going up again up and might ding 35ºC after tomorrow... And its September...

For those saying they love summer, well, so do i, except that after 3 months with temperatures going almost all days up to 35ºC, you just start crying for the colder weather. This year, its September and it barely rained (rain comes normally mid September here).

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Oh, is it that time of year again? I better put on my infinity scarf and head to Starbucks for my pumpkin spice latte, like all the craptastic social media marketing tells me I should.
    i tried one for the first time a few days ago, was actually pretty good. i am just happy that i can buy cold weather clothes again since it doesnt get much above 60 F where i live...