Xavius Dream Mechanic

How does dream interact with player cooldowns? If a player uses all cds on pull and then gets put into dream state, do their cooldowns stay active? As in they keep the benefit from them, and they remain on cooldown as expected? Or do they lose all these buffs upon entering dream?

Additionally, when they exit dream, everything returns to it's original state, right? Does this mean the active buff from the cooldown is applied? As in if there was 10 seconds left of Avenging Wrath when getting sent into dream, would there be 10 seconds of the buff left upon exiting? And any cds used before entering dream would still remain on cooldown, right?

Keeping this in mind, is it recommended that all players save cds until players are sent into dream state? Or do you just pop everything on pull?

This is in regards to heroic Xavius, though I think mechanics are same on normal. Thanks

No state is stored, cooldowns are simply reset (health and mana to full) when exiting the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Shauren View Post
    No state is stored, cooldowns are simply reset (health and mana to full) when exiting the dream.
    I'm not sure this is the case.

I didn't pay close attention, but I did note that when I came out of the dream, I was not at full mana. I went into the dream with low mana, and when I came out, it didn't magically fill-up...it was set back to what it was before I went in.

I believe what happens is that the state of your cooldowns are set back to what they were when you went in. Whatever you do in the dream is basically ignored; ie, burn mana & cooldowns, because you'll get them all back.

I could be wrong, but that was what I noted from my limited experience.