Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its way easier just to get spray tan this days.

And it doesnt cost you money to go on vacation and also less chance of cancer from sun.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Because tanning is healthy (as long as you don't overdo it). Sun exposure is the main source of vitamin D production in our bodies, which boosts all kinds of bodily functions and makes us healthier.

A tan has also been the beauty standard for decades now, most people find a tanned person more beautiful than a pale person.

2 pretty good reasons there.
    You can get plenty of vitamin D from milk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    There are several reasons:

3) It used to be a sign of wealth, at least in northern/ middle european countries. Those with a tan could afford a vacation abroad. Nowadays not so much, but you still get asked where you have been if you have a slight tan (not an obvious solarium tan)
    Yeah, because you could never get a tan laying in your own back yard. You have to go to some exotic beach locale to get a tan

Deleted
    White people get the blame for all the problems in the world, so by looking Mexican or Arabic you are guiltless in the eyes of other people.

7+ Year Old Account
    I prefer pale skin. Find it sexier.
    Also.. you only need 15 min of sun exposure a day in your face/forearms to get all the vitamin D your body wants.
    Tanning is not an excuse for that.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

I don't like the look of tan lines on women and too much evidence shows that tanning salons are potentially harmful. In other words, they would have to tan outside while naked.

Otherwise I could care less how white or tan someone is.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    A good tan is a sign of health, looking like a leather purse is a sign of mental illness.

I enjoy pale or tanned skin so I don't care but being tanned shows that you probably get outdoors a lot and that's really attractive to some people.

Same reason people think six pack abs are attractive. Society tells us it is so, and we believe. I'm way more attractive to a guy with a deep tan and a nicely chiseled body. It's what I've been taught to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    A tan just looks healthy and gives a nice glow to the skin, and nice skin looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    You can get plenty of vitamin D from milk

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, because you could never get a tan laying in your own back yard. You have to go to some exotic beach locale to get a tan
    Unless it's summer you will have a hard time getting a tan in countries like Germany/Austria/Poland etc, especially if you are not the type to easily get one.

Hell, I remember summers where it was impossible to keep a tan for more than 2 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know. It's a popular style I guess. Some look good with a decent amount of tanning but others take it way too far and it looks like they burnt themselves or they'll look like a orange alien like Trump with his white skin goggles.

Me, I don't care for that shit. I don't worry about the lightness or darkness of my skin. Keeps me looking natural and realistic instead of some artificial android. For instance someone who has a tan in the middle of winter. I think people care way too much about this stuff. It's a waste of time and money if you ask me.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-09-27 at 06:26 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    White people get the blame for all the problems in the world, so by looking Mexican or Arabic you are guiltless in the eyes of other people.
    I like this, lol. Anti-SJW armor.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-09-27 at 06:29 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I don't understand tanning either. I prefer girls with pale skin.
    +1 to this.. pale is better, i hate tanning and tans are so meh.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Because they are obsessed with vanity and always worried about what other people will think of them. Otherwise known as a mental illness.

So many aids posts in this thread. But this is MMO-C so not sure what I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    I never really realised how much he looks like a scrotum until now.
    Now that you mention it. I can see it now.

Deleted
    I don't know, I like being pale and I also prefer pale girls, plus tan lines are a complete turn off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I coach kids soccer and I dont usually tan. My Irish background gives me a nice lobster hue.

I like tan women. I like pale women.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    People are saying you look sick when you are too pale for their liking, people are saying you need to get out in the sun to get a tan. What if you think having a tan is ugly? I like how I look when I am paler. Tanning makes your skin age faster too.

So why is it that people are so big on tanning, to the point where they think people who do not tan are sick?
    Tanning is dumb, it destroys your skin, makes you look older when you get old. Id rather be with a woman with milky white skin than someone with the skin of my leather jacket.

My wife is pretty albino in skin tone, so I love when she gets all tanned she looks much hotter. I work my ass off in the sun all the time and have a sort of natural tan to my skin tone so I look good no matter what.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather look sick than have skin cancer.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side