Page 40 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    but, but, but, possible world first legit Thunderfury!!!!

Edit: seriously though, thanks for what you have given so far. Curious to see if there is another rep required, would be odd to do that, but can't really see the logic in the first binding needing it, so frankly god knows now...
    Rep being needed is just to make it a chore so a fresh 110 cant go grab it later on in the expansion. If Wardens rep is needed its going to really gate it for some players.

Ixzo, we look forward to your updates. Thank you for everything you've found so far. You're the real MVP!

Deleted
    And here I am, having pushed every faction except nightfallen aside unless they gave an emissary box :[
    Last edited by mmoc21de907692; 2016-09-27 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiralArtKit View Post
    And here I am, having pushed every faction except nightfallen aside unless they gave an emissary box :[
    You're not alone. I just calculated how many runs I would need for Maw of Souls to hit exalted with valarjar (just to be safe)...I need 66 runs lol. Highmountain on the other hand...I'm not even halfway through revered. Just grind out the rep! At least we know what we need to do now. It requires some grinding but hey...we are halfway to the promised land!!!

We need to find the 2nd binding now and we're done.

The Demo lock hidden skin is also gated by rep (Highmountain) that's the only for them since it's just one item. I really hope it's just HM and not something like Wardens....

Deleted
    Just ran Neltharion's on heroic, Highmountain/Nightfallen exalted and AK5, no drops. I will try mythic later, but now I'm thinking maybe I should try to finish Valarjar exalted first (could be possible with tonights world quests).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airblade View Post
    You're not alone. I just calculated how many runs I would need for Maw of Souls to hit exalted with valarjar (just to be safe)...I need 66 runs lol. Highmountain on the other hand...I'm not even halfway through revered. Just grind out the rep! At least we know what we need to do now. It requires some grinding but hey...we are halfway to the promised land!!!

Do you also gain rep by doing Neltharions Lair? If so, how much?

Deleted

Do you get reputation for Maw of Souls ?
    I am pretty sure when I did Neltharions Lair on hc i got 0 rep for Highmountain.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiralArtKit View Post
    Do you also gain rep by doing Neltharions Lair? If so, how much?
    250 per kill on the worm boss on Heroic/Mythic+. Not sure if you can re-run Mythic once locked to it just for rep, I just kept doing Mythic+ runs in LFG.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    We still gotta establish if valarjar rep is 100 needed or the ones without have just been unlucky

Or maybe its actually valarjar rep that is the trigger and not highmountain
    I never asked you Life-Binder, did you ever roll Rogue especially for the TF skin?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    So far 3 kills on normal and 1 on heroic with no bindings. AK5, highmountain+nightfallen exalted, valarjar 18/21k revered. Going to try doing some maw runs to finish that off to exalted and see if the situation changes.

Valajar rep is maw of souls? or how do we get it
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Have HM/Valarjar/Nightfallen Exalted. 1 run of heroic, 9 normal, and 1 mythic no drop, will continue doing Nelths Lair normal.
    Last edited by Tewg; 2016-09-27 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lethargy View Post
    250 per kill on the worm boss on Heroic/Mythic+. Not sure if you can re-run Mythic once locked to it just for rep, I just kept doing Mythic+ runs in LFG.
    I think you can even do it on Normal for rep. A priest in my guild grinded her rep to exalted by running Maw of Souls over and over on normal.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    I never asked you Life-Binder, did you ever roll Rogue especially for the TF skin?
    not yet, and I probably wont do so until the pre-purchase for the next expansion comes out and it has the free 110 boost ^^ I cba to pay 50 euro or lvl 1-100

but Im really interested in this hunt, <3 Thunderfury

I seem to find conflicted information online, so how much reputation do you actually get for dungeon runs? One site says all bosses grant 250 rep, other site says that the Suramar dungeons only give 250 rep from endboss, but doesn't make any statements for other dungeons.
    Sooo... how much do you actually get?

You might need to be AK 5 and exalted with these guys. Don't give up yet!
    I feel getting exalted is a long-ass grind, I was so happy for reaching revered Will hit AK 5 soon though, and rep I'll work on without stressing
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Just ran Neltharion's on heroic, Highmountain/Nightfallen exalted and AK5, no drops. I will try mythic later, but now I'm thinking maybe I should try to finish Valarjar exalted first (could be possible with tonights world quests).
    Pleaassee do the dung on normal just for be sure it really need valarjar exalted too ! I mean, go doing your rep grind, but keep doing the dung so we can be sure about rep. Good luck there ! and "be the binds be with you" lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bruwhat View Post
    Pleaassee do the dung on normal just for be sure it really need valarjar exalted too ! I mean, go doing your rep grind, but keep doing the dung so we can be sure about rep. Good luck there ! and "be the binds be with you" lol
    Exalted with Valarjar really bums me out.

i'm pretty sure thats the deciding factor, but i only just reached revered and world quests give 83 rep. RIP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    I seem to find conflicted information online, so how much reputation do you actually get for dungeon runs? One site says all bosses grant 250 rep, other site says that the Suramar dungeons only give 250 rep from endboss, but doesn't make any statements for other dungeons.
    Sooo... how much do you actually get?
    Just finished Nelt on hc and only got rep for worm (250)

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    With all due respect Coldkil I think that's very poorly said.

Just because some players lack the knowledge of reading the first post of this thread while the majority of the players are trying their best to have a civilized "treasure-hunting"; it doesn't mean that you should close an entire thread and ruin the potential of sharing information amongst competent people who can handle "following the rules".

In my honest opinion you should be infracting or deleting those posts that violate the rules, not close an entire thread and ruin it for thousands just because some incompetent players cannot follow some easy rules.

I hope you reconsider this
    We pretty much already know how to get the TF. Just comes to figuring out which reps we need exalted and run the dungeons we've known about for over a month. Not really much of a point to this thread anymore.