... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Easy is 2/7 now

looks like just easy is raiding right now

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    looks like just easy is raiding right now
    +1 they are destroying the competition

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Just a little reminder that you can't call it World first or World mythic race because EU will reset only tommorow.
    It's been the same with every raid release ever, so you think those races don't count either?

Anyone streaming yet? Can't seem to find any above 20 viewers on twitch (haven't scrolled past that).

Looks like this tier is a little

*puts on sunglasses*

Easy

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just a little reminder that you can't call it World first or World mythic race because EU will reset only tommorow.
    Probably because there is no actual reward from inside blizzard. They removed all the world first achievements. Only ones that care are outside blizzard and certain players

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    i doubt that...

serenity should probably go first heroic to farm some bis gear (especially trinkets) and even LFR for trinkets (since now lfr drops the same gear as norm/heroic/mythic just a low ilvl)
    The only reason they'd do LFR is if they were mentally deficient. Only awful guilds think there is any benefit to running LFR for their Mythic progression.

Well 2 trash bosses downed - Just like it was in Highmaul with Kargath and Ogron's, let's see wut happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Well 2 trash bosses downed - Just like it was in Highmaul with Kargath and Ogron's, let's see wut happens next.
    just like in highmaul we will have to wait for EU patch to have some real progression, like you've said just like back then, do you think NA guilds are somehow suddenly world first material ?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    just like in highmaul we will have to wait for EU patch to have some real progression, like you've said just like back then, do you think NA guilds are somehow suddenly world first material ?
    Not everyone can stay at the top forever. For example: The mavericks were NBA champions at one point but not anymore. Eventually someone else will scoop up the title.

Not sure what u meant by addressing that stuff into my post LUL... I only wanted to say somehting like "i wonder if they be able to kill something else besides those 2 trash bosses" Cuz i think everyone will be dissapointed if NA Guild clears 6/7M in one night.... That will only mean that content is shit and ez as hell - that's it.

They are adjusted for time. It's time to kill since reset.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not, I didn't hear anything about NA guilds quitting their real jobs to focus on WoW.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Probably not, I didn't hear anything about NA guilds quitting their real jobs to focus on WoW.
    Well they obviously took time off otherwise they wouldnt be clearing some right now middle of the day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Aralon View Post
    I care... others above you care....
    I don't think it's really the same as it was back in the day, with guilds like Method, and who ever else.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Let the fun begin!

Deleted
    Uh nice keep me updated people. I love world first races :3

(In this case not really world first since most people in THE WORLD can't play the mythic raid right now)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Probably because no one actually cares anymore.
    If you don't care then don't even open this thread in the first place...... ? why

Go Midwinter!

... is Midwinter even raiding anymore?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.