Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Awww. Poor widdle FOTM pwayer.
    besides your infinite smartness you might have missed, that I actually ment how blizzard is (not) able to change things as they told

10+ Year Old Account
    His reaction is a little over the top, but considering the nerfs we are seeing were not supposed to be like they are on live, it's understandable to be angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    His reaction is a little over the top, but considering the nerfs we are seeing were not supposed to be like they are on live, it's understandable to be angry.
    Yes. It's understandable to be miffed. But threatening to quit a game over it is childish.
    It's clear Blizzard pushed out the wrong build by accident. They should realize their mistake and fix it soon.

Very useful post.. Thank you...

Did you just wander here by mistake, or figure you'd go out of your way to be useless?

Its a bug. Blue confirmed on getting it fixed asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    Very useful post.. Thank you...

Did you just wander here by mistake, or figure you'd go out of your way to be useless?
    Oh yeah. Criticize me instead of the entitled whiner who is quitting the game over a nerf. /smh

Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    Its a bug. Blue confirmed on getting it fixed asap.
    Yep, here it is:

http : // us. battle. net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749356305?page=3#post-50

(edit: can't post links yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Goon84 View Post
    Yep, here it is:

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...page=3#post-50

There, it's a link now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goon84 View Post
    Yep, here it is:

http : // us. battle. net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749356305?page=3#post-50

The only thing about the blue post is it does not acknowledge the Throw Glaive nerf on top of Bloodlet. I posted in there so hopefully they see it.

Oh yeah. Criticize me instead of the entitled whiner who is quitting the game over a nerf. /smh
    ....which is more useless whining about stuff in game or whining about whiners? You deserve as much if not more criticism no?
    Also as he said he wasn't referring to the nerf. He was referring to Blizz's inability to keep their own damn patches straight. While I don't agree with his quitting the game line of thinking I do agree that they have been looking pretty inept. First you have the massive nerf to our single target damage, which they turned around and reverted before any actual numbers came in. They reverted it because players complained. So the problem is three fold. They don't even understand their own game well enough to know why the bloodlet/TG nerf was over the top. Additionally they don't even believe in their own design to stick with it before making a reversal on their decision. THEN they can't even push out the right build with the changes they they said they made.

Hell we aren't even the worst case of their ineptitude. They straight nerfed Shadow Priests, then in two days, reverted most of the nerfs and BUFFED THEM. A complete 180. EVEN IF they are going in the right direction with the buffs (which I think they are), the fact that they WERE going to nerf them at all is bonkers.
    Point is they needed to think out these hotfixes changes WAY MORE before announcing or releasing them. Additionally they should, maybe, oh I don't know, push out the right build.

If someone is angry enough to quit over this, I think it's a bit over the top myself, but some people don't want to be subject to Blizzards broken Balance yoyo.
    Last edited by Hexxidecimal; 2016-09-27 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    Also as he said he wasn't referring to the nerf. He was referring to Blizz's inability to keep their own damn patches straight.
    I always see these kinds of posts on these sites. if you guys are such "experts". Why don't you apply for a job at Blizzard? Clearly you guys know more about game design than they do. /sarcasm

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always see these kinds of posts on these sites. if you guys are such "experts". Why don't you apply for a job at Blizzard? Clearly you guys know more about game design than they do. /sarcasm
    What does game design anything to do with releasing the correct update?
    Thread: Ranged vs Melee which is easier in PvE?
    'Originally Posted by Thelxi'
    Dragon farts stink so ranged

It's an exploitation failure, not a game design subject.

@Warcraftdevs posted this

The fuck are you talking about? If you pay a plumber to fix your toilet and he fucks up and doesn't fix your toilet do you then rush out and get technically trained as a plumber? How does that make any fucking sense?

Deleted
    The fuck are you talking about? If you pay a plumber to fix your toilet and he fucks up and doesn't fix your toilet do you then rush out and get technically trained as a plumber? How does that make any fucking sense?
    I also can't understand this idiotic mentality. It's as if you can't have an opinion until you're a master of everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you!
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Often times normal people end up being just as knowledgable if not more so than experts at one very specific thing because it gets overlooked. Its like when NFL coaches screw up something super simple. Doesn't mean we would be better coaches just because we can point out the mistake, but it does give us the right to call them out on it.

WarcraftDevs tweeted that the Bloodlet fix is live.

Just quoting this because it's the perfect response. I hate when people say that shit.