Hey guys, I've just got this quest wowhead(dot)com/quest=44258/violet-hold it says "The Violet Hold contains some of the Lich King's most powerful servants", maybe we could start looking something is Violet Hold...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiskante View Post
    Hey guys, I've just got this quest wowhead(dot)com/quest=44258/violet-hold it says "The Violet Hold contains some of the Lich King's most powerful servants", maybe we could start looking something is Violet Hold...
    VH was farmed every single day on Beta no one found it

Quote Originally Posted by Eiskante View Post
    You're a genius. Everyone go farm Violet Hold right now.

Slightly off topic but i'd love for someone to get in contact with someone in blizz and ask them why they made artifact appearances out to be something where we had hints/puzzles/breadcrumbs when it seems that most don't

Well fuck I thought it was Black Rook Hold... nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Carterenn View Post
    Slightly off topic but i'd love for someone to get in contact with someone in blizz and ask them why they made artifact appearances out to be something where we had hints/puzzles/breadcrumbs when it seems that most don't
    Feel free to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Wish me luck!

P.s. Dammit. Quick but useless answer.
    Hey Nerdja,

Thanks for your time today, I have had a look around and there does not seem to be anything else other than what is available on Wowhead and MMO-Champion at the moment.

Sorry Nerdja! I'd suggest keep on looking at the forums, and something is bound to turn up eventually.

Thanks again!
    (quote slightly altered by replacing my IRL name with my ingame one)
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-09-27 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Abomination is the only talent in this row offering a dmg increase due to the way its cloud stuff works. Plus it offers a second grip.
    So if you argue that cosmetics are more important than a dmg increase you are indeed doing it wrong.

hmm funny when I am in a dungeon I am usually always #1 or #2 dps on recount, that's with not using abom so I can't agree with you that you aren't doing it right as well if you don't use abom minion, stop trying to force your preferences on others you can be just as good at dps without using abom minion

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    So like the blood skin, whose only connection to the withered army training is that doing it as blood is a bit easier than doing it as unholy/frost. That "connection" is so strong, it even vanishes when you look at other classes like WW monk who get it there as well..
    Exactly. I mean you buy two of the hunter appearances. Does that scream 'Lore intensive long backstory while jumping through hoops'?
    It'll probably be something fairly simple. The only reason I don't think anyone has it yet is because it was gated behind AK5 and maybe one of the reps.

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    hmm funny when I am in a dungeon I am usually always #1 or #2 dps on recount, that's with not using abom so I can't agree with you that you aren't doing it right as well if you don't use abom minion, stop trying to force your preferences on others you can be just as good at dps without using abom minion
    So because of your circumstantial evidence in 5-man-dungeons the numbers are wrong. Okay.
    you can be just as good at dps without using abom minion
    No. No matter how good you are, you will always be slightly worse than you could be. If that is good enough for you, well, have fun.

P.s. and since he already got me to post again:
    Quote Originally Posted by snoffelfix View Post
    You two can take your discussion elsewhere.
    Thank you for your super necessary and insightful post.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-09-27 at 06:33 PM.

[QUOTE=Galathir;42533851]So because of your circumstantial evidence in 5

dude just let it go, ur not gonna convince me to be you everyone is different and everyone has different play styles like I said you can be just as good bottom line and it gives you no right to say someone is doing it wrong like I just said everyone has different play styles so let it go

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    So because of your circumstantial evidence in 5

dude just let it go, ur not gonna convince me to be you everyone is different and everyone has different play styles like I said you can be just as good bottom line and it gives you no right to say someone is doing it wrong like I just said everyone has different play styles so let it go
    Nobody is saying change your play style, but this isn't a play style discussion. Sludge Belcher is a dps gain, that's factual information, you're welcome to choose any other talent you want, but you're wrong about it not being a dps increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathuulord View Post
    Nobody is saying change your play style, but this isn't a play style discussion. Sludge Belcher is a dps gain, that's factual information, you're welcome to choose any other talent you want, but you're wrong about it not being a dps increase.

never said it wasn't a dps increase but I just think its wrong for people to say someone is doing it wrong just cause they don't choose the sludge belcher talent

Deleted
    I honestly still believe that whoever dropped the "resting place" hint was a plan by blizz, thats also why everybody got their answer the same day.

Maybe its gated by Exalted Kirin'Tor + Festergut boss in VH

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    never said it wasn't a dps increase but I just think its wrong for people to say someone is doing it wrong just cause they don't choose the sludge belcher talent
    Are you two still bitching about that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    I honestly still believe that whoever dropped the "resting place" hint was a plan by blizz, thats also why everybody got their answer the same day.
    Woah woah I don't remember that. What happened?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghuster View Post
    Maybe its gated by Exalted Kirin'Tor + Festergut boss in VH
    Kirin tor is an old faction, and many long time players are likely exalted with them, myself included in that at least. So far nothing has been seen from violet hold.

Might be time to migrate to the smaller thread. Seems like the same things getting shot down over and over again here with no new information.

Ok, I decided to farm the 1000 pvp kills with the Blood hidden artifact, now how to I bug the bonereaper's hook skin color?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    Ok, I decided to farm the 1000 pvp kills with the Blood hidden artifact, now how to I bug the bonereaper's hook skin color?
    google it, search this thread for it

I keep hearing about the achievement for summoning ghouls with Apocalypse but I haven't heard anything on if this is obtainable or even linked to the hidden appearance?