Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    As long as you're 100% sure you won't accidently use even one hamstring outside of BC, keep doing it. However, even accidently using one outside results in a dps loss. So might as well cut it as a safety measure. Even with insane gear it's like 1k dps, at most.

Deleted
    Can anyone give some rough numbers on arms dps before and after for EU plebs like myself?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    People who choose to drop the additional FR/HS macro to simplify their rotations are losing almost nothing.

Top parses have hamstring as .1-.2% of their total damage done. That's like 1k DPS at best. The chances of your raid wiping at 1% because you dropped hamstring are basically zero.

Quote Originally Posted by noctred View Post
    People who choose to drop the additional FR/HS macro to simplify their rotations are losing almost nothing.

Top parses have hamstring as .1-.2% of their total damage done. That's like 1k DPS at best. The chances of your raid wiping at 1% because you dropped hamstring are basically zero.
    It's not about the damage done, every Battle Cry phase you spend 50 rage on Hamstring = 65 (3/3), 80 (6/6).. That's a whole bunch of rage spent towards Tactition that you will not longer get during your BC cooldown.. The damage it did was pretty much irrelevant, it was about the tactition procs.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    It's not about the damage done, every Battle Cry phase you spend 50 rage on Hamstring = 65 (3/3), 80 (6/6).. That's a whole bunch of rage spent towards Tactition that you will not longer get during your BC cooldown.. The damage it did was pretty much irrelevant, it was about the tactition procs.
    I know? I wasn't advocating for the removal of hamstring from tactician. I was directing my comment towards the people who feel it's still mandatory to macro hamstring for free damage.

Quote Originally Posted by xeek87 View Post
    nope
    /10char
    The latest download has them.
    https://github.com/simulationcraft/s...its/legion-dev has a list of the changes. Some of which aren't in yet. When the changes are older than the time of the download here: http://downloads.simulationcraft.org/?C=M;O=D they are included.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

How are Fury and Arms now that the changes to Arms are less than they were when originally announced?

10+ Year Old Account
    After doing a few random heroics as arms I feel there are more so called "dead-zones" in our rotation... As in CS won't proc for 15-20 seconds in many cases. Could just be bad RNG early on but as arms I definitely feel a little weaker with the 30% FR nerf and CS not proccing as much as before. Any other thoughts/results people are witnessing?
    Signatures are overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    After doing a few random heroics as arms I feel there are more so called "dead-zones" in our rotation... As in CS won't proc for 15-20 seconds in many cases. Could just be bad RNG early on but as arms I definitely feel a little weaker with the 30% FR nerf and CS not proccing as much as before. Any other thoughts/results people are witnessing?
    Well, pretty much the same as always really. It's really pain in the ass to kill trash with an arms warrior because of CS not being up most of the time, but at least bosses are much more smoother.

So what should I spam inside BC? HS + FR still?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Well, pretty much the same as always really. It's really pain in the ass to kill trash with an arms warrior because of CS not being up most of the time, but at least bosses are much more smoother.
    How are the smoother?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trep View Post
    How are the smoother?
    I assume he means in regards to Tactician being buffed by 15% which allows more up-time for CS on bosses?
    Signatures are overrated.

So with the ETW nerf. What relics are everyone shooting for?

Deleted
    what relics do we go for now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Hamstring does not proc tactics anymore. That's one part of a nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Hamstring does not proc tactics anymore. That's one part of a nerf.
    That was the point of the post. Notice the past tense descriptions? "It did", "was", "it was". So yup.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    The latest download has them.
    https://github.com/simulationcraft/s...its/legion-dev has a list of the changes. Some of which aren't in yet. When the changes are older than the time of the download here: http://downloads.simulationcraft.org/?C=M;O=D they are included.
    I might have missed it somewhere along the way. At one point Mastery was the go to stat and based on 7.03R2 and R3 Haste is the new cool 1.33 haste, 1.10 for mastery. Why did haste become the new cool or can I expect once all the latest changes have been added, mastery might go back to #1?

Would a 665 Socketed Spontaneous Appendages (Sorry can't post links) be better than 2 830 World Quest Str/Mastery trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Paszo View Post
    So what should I spam inside BC? HS + FR still?

HS is useless now, unless you really need to push that extra .1%dps. But, if you mess up one time and press it outside of BC, its a dps loss. Removing it from the muscle memory now will help for later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heidegger View Post
    Would a 665 Socketed Spontaneous Appendages (Sorry can't post links) be better than 2 830 World Quest Str/Mastery trinkets?
    I am assuming you mean 865. In that case, 35 ilvls is huge. Put your 865 on and use one of your 830s, and try to get something higher ilvl. Icy Veins has a list of our trinkets as well. Titanforged really makes perfect trinkets hard. Any 865 is going to be better than a 830.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I might have missed it somewhere along the way. At one point Mastery was the go to stat and based on 7.03R2 and R3 Haste is the new cool 1.33 haste, 1.10 for mastery. Why did haste become the new cool or can I expect once all the latest changes have been added, mastery might go back to #1?
    haste is only ahead when you're near some arbitrary breakpoint. i say arbitrary because i don't know what value its at or what it does, just that simc thinks you're near it. unless its actually ahead now. im at work so i can't run sims.