Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    In the end of the day, it doesn't really matter that much considering how easy midwinter did it after the hp was fixed, maybe a matter of 30 min gained by easy? Not really a big deal for early bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi2003 View Post
    Well if that is true at least it wasn't some cheesy gimmick the guild tried to pull and more of blizz fault.
    Still, it's incredibly dumb for it to even have happened.. At least only 1 guild managed to kill the bugged version

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    When easy killed it, the boss hp was scale to 20 man normal instead of 20 mythic, midwinter had the same for the first pull, but they killed it after the hp was fixed to 20 mythic
    If you're going to belittle a guild's achievements at least provide a source?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evotech View Post
    If you're going to belittle a guild's achievements at least provide a source?
    The only source I can get you is my own words, sry. Don't have to believe me.

Thought heroic was pretty easy compared to last few raids...def comparable to Highmaul. Outside of Xavius I dont expect many bosses will make it past the next few days and maybe not even that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    The only source I can get you is my own words, sry. Don't have to believe me.
    If you have no credible source, perhaps belittling people's achievements publicly is not ideal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Still, it's incredibly dumb for it to even have happened.. At least only 1 guild managed to kill the bugged version
    That's true, it shouldn't of happened in the first place. I just wondering if Easy knew about it or if it was caught afterwards.

If you have no credible source, perhaps belittling people's achievements publicly is not ideal.
    Dossou from easy confirmed on hunter discord that renferal had 806m hp when they did it. He now has 1.4b. There's your proof. Fnx has no reason to belittle another guild.

13/13M / 10hr / US 55 / NOW RECRUITING!

Pretty sure that's what happened though. I don't think there was any intentional belittling.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow91 View Post
    Dossou from easy confirmed on hunter discord that renferal had 806m hp when they did it. He now has 1.4b. There's your proof. Fnx has no reason to belittle another guild.
    Any there's this.

Deleted
    It's obliviously not just something I said for fun or something I came up with on my own, I just don't want to call out any names for his/her own protection. And I don't really take anything away from them, considering how easy midwinter did it after the boss was fixed, it clearly shows it wasn't a big deal afterall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Please keep up.
    Yes I do know that !

Still when you look at time since server go up it's no real magic in it

Like with racing when the boys are beating a time instead of each other ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Yes I do know that !

Still when you look at time since server go up it's no real magic in it

Like with racing when the boys are beating a time instead of each other ^^
    Yes but what matters is who's name is on top of wow progress. Also no one remembers the first 6 bosses. Only the final one.

Deleted
    The class stacking is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    The class stacking is real.
    which dps specs are they running? Can't see atm.

Day raiding is cool. Competing with nobody is the only type of competition, and from a dying guild no less.

Cenarius is where people who can only clear easy bosses day raiding will fall behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Day raiding is cool. Competing with nobody is the only type of competition, and from a dying guild no less.

Cenarius is where people who can only clear easy bosses day raiding will fall behind.
    Easy is a dying guild?

Deleted
    Midwinter 3/7

10+ Year Old Account
    rip ursoc, may your soul rest in a better place joining harambe
    [/URL]

Deleted
    Seems like Ursoc is easy. Expected him to be a bit harder tbh. Certainly no Butcher 2.0...