10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    She fucked it up, being well like doesn't mean you're good at your job.
    You were talking about her being respected. Laughing, more precisely. So this is 100% relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That you think Clinton isn't respectable, and find the idea literally laughable, that's a demonstration that you're not interested in reality. Whatever else you might think, the woman was one of the most-respected Secretaries of State the USA has had, and her career as a Senator was similarly respectable.
    She isn't respectable at all, even half her voters hate her, they just hate Trump more...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Well, yes. If businesses didn't offer jobs at below minimum wage, undocumented immigrants wouldn't take them. Crack down on those businesses and there would be less incentive to immigrate.
    Again, this is like saying the problem is not the fire, but the ongoing oxidation.

10+ Year Old Account
    She isn't respectable at all, even half her voters hate her, they just hate Trump more...
    And now you're using words incorrectly, and making up wild and false allegations.

You're digging your own grave, at this point.

There's a pretty distinct difference between Clinton voters who'd prefer a different candidate and claiming that they "hate her". That's just outright ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Even if everyone in the US were citizens that were 100% legally employable, there would still be illegal labor.

non-citizens aren't the only people getting paid under-the-table, or off the clock, or changing mileage to make the schedule fit.
    Nothing will stop anything 100% of the time. We can only do our best to stop as much as we can as often as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Partially, but welcome to the big leagues.

The bigger issue is that she spent weeks prepping for this debate, Trump was basically bragging that he'd just wing it. So the only person he and his campaign have to blame for his shit performance is himself...but he's too busy blaming the "democratic" moderator, the mics, and just about anything else you can imagine. Because the man has zero concept of personal responsibility or accountability.
    You keep preaching responsibility. Do you know of any politician who answered for what he did?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Clinton working towards this for a longer time is not an excuse... he did terribly. He also has tons of TV experience and has ran for president a few times.
    Excuse? What excuse? I am just saying how it is. I don't think Trump has even been known as a good debater. Honestly none of this shit matters, neither one of them are leaders. Fuck them both. Seriously fuck them and the people who voted for them in the primaries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because you can't hate one more than the others, great logic there chief.
    Your dislike of Trump and overall claim of neutrality comes into question all the time considering how much you defend him and attack Hillary.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    He basically smashed her and wiped the floor with her guts.
    This should be fun!

She is extremely boring,
    So is "being entertaining" an important part of being president now?

lying all around and citing falsely lies
    Such as?...

with a smart face
    Compared to Trump's mean mugging the camera, sniffles, gulping down water, and facial twitches, yeah. She did look a lot smarter and more in control.

taking advantage of stupidity of her supporters.
    Because Trump's campaign isn't largely predicated on repeating a series of easily verifiable lies and using the most vague generalities when speaking about his policies without going into any remote specifics.

Also, she always talking about responsibility while not taking any of this for her own crimes in the past.
    Such as? Which crimes is she guilty of? And what has she not taken responsibility for?

Trump on the other side is not paying taxes
    And proud of that, apparently.

and would be crucial once laid his hand on nuclear weapon.
    No clue what you mean by this.

You keep preaching responsibility. Do you know of any politician who answered for what he did?
    I...what? What does this have to do with my comment?

10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse? What excuse? I am just saying how it is. I don't think Trump has even been known as a good debater. Honestly none of this shit matters, neither one of them are leaders. Fuck them both. Seriously fuck them and the people who voted for them in the primaries.
    *takes out a medicine bottle*

this is a chill pill

Yes, but the more-widespread wage suppression is tied to things like the stagnation of the minimum wage, which Clinton is explicitly hoping to address. Trying to tie it to illegal immigration is completely baseless.
    Retail and service jobs are our new manufacturing jobs. The fact was that there was a time when Joe or Jane could graduate high school (sometimes not) and get a good job at the local manufacturing that pays a good wage and you could raise a family on. No you were not rich and sending your kids to college you still needed help. In today's world with most of those jobs gone and me being a realist in globalization and automation that there is no way we are getting those jobs back. We now need jobs that were once considered part-time, temporary or teens first job to support a person.

And now you're using words incorrectly, and making up wild and false allegations.

You're digging your own grave, at this point.

There's a pretty distinct difference between Clinton voters who'd prefer a different candidate and claiming that they "hate her". That's just outright ludicrous.
    Saying it doesn't make it true. that's what you do, you play word games but they are hollow and not full of any substance. I guess you didn't read the news and see how pissed off Bernie supporter where, since Bernie damn near had half the popular vote in the primary, I think it's safe half her supporters don't like her.

Just saying, I thought it was funny when Clinton turned red after Trump called her on the DNC hacks. But she had him on the defensive a good portion of the night. Wasn't a fan of "My policy is in my book you can pick it up tomorrow" though. Money grubbing...

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Your dislike of Trump and overall claim of neutrality comes into question all the time considering how much you defend him and attack Hillary.
    Show me where I have defended Trump in this thread. You people can't even be honest with yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Post-debate poll: Hillary Clinton takes round one
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politi...oll/index.html

There is that ~30% again.
    The only poll that shows Hillary won, with 521 ppl, 26% republicans, 41% democrats, 33% independents. Ez to c how good that poll is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You know how much I talk to you about this. This is something I say all the time. If you hate Hillary, I'm fine with it. Don't shroud it in a "holier than thou" presence on these forums of no bias.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Well, yes. If businesses didn't offer jobs at below minimum wage, undocumented immigrants wouldn't take them. Crack down on those businesses and there would be less incentive to immigrate.
    If we are talking about the farm industry. Illegals are not being paid below minimum wage. They are paid on average 10.82 dollars per hour. 50% more than minimum wage demands.

I see a selfish, greedy, egotistical, maniacal, power hungry pompous self righteous douchebag.

I see a reflection of myself.

Most importantly I see a human somewhere in there, flawed but still maleable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying it doesn't make it true. that's what you do, you play word games but they are hollow and not full of any substance. I guess you didn't read the news and see how pissed off Bernie supporter where, since Bernie damn near had half the popular vote in the primary, I think it's safe half her supporters don't like her.
    All you're saying here is that you're literally making up bullshit yourself. Particularly since you're presuming "would have preferred Sanders to win the nom over Clinton" automatically translates to "totally hates Clinton".

10+ Year Old Account
    And they do so through tacitly admitting at least some fault.

It's like when someone's accused of a crime, and the take a plea deal; that includes an admission of guilt. To a lesser crime, or to get a lighter sentence, to be sure, but settlements in civil suits work much the same way; you settle by admitting partial fault for a lighter judgement.

There's no admission of guilt, because guilt is relevant to criminal proceedings.

Settling a civil suit is basically saying "okay, I did behave SOMEWHAT poorly, but not as poorly as you accuse, so let's work out something lighter". Yes, sometimes people settle to make it "go away", but that's no different than taking a plea deal for time served, or something. There's still an admission of wrongdoing. If there were no such wrongdoing, there would be no grounds for the settlement that you have to make/pay. It's not an admission that the accusations were valid, but it does involve redressing a wrong that was committed, explicitly, by the accused.
    No you are entirely wrong.

There are people who absolutely do sue with no wrongdoing on the part of who they sue. You are arguing nonsense.

If Business A and Business B make the same product and Business B is in the news going to court accused of discrimination or some shit... Who are you going to buy your product from? Whether they did something or not, their name is still plastered in the spotlight with an accusation of discrimination. So pay this guy $20,000 to drop his suit, or risk ten times that in potential lost sales due the publicity of the accusation? If eight months later after the trial they find no wrongdoing, that doesn't bring back the sales you lost the preceding eight months because of the accusation, despite your name being cleared.

There are people who literally just sue dozens of doctors for the $300 or whatever filing fee. You put out 30 lawsuits, 29 of them are thrown out... If one single doctor settles with you and his malpractice insurance pays you $15000... You just made money.