Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Vagina tree will stop them!
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Vagina tree will stop them!
    ayyyyy lmao

Deleted
    Midwinter going ham instead of doing splits. Bad idea.

Since the bosses between Nythendra and Cenarius can be done in any order, do we know if there's already a "planned" kill order for them, or could Easy and Midwinter (and later guilds) diverge?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Why? Most guilds did split before Mythic in HFC for Tier Bonuses. Clearly no early gear checks in Nightmare.
    Shuttle of Illidan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Thought heroic was pretty easy compared to last few raids...def comparable to Highmaul. Outside of Xavius I dont expect many bosses will make it past the next few days and maybe not even that.
    Personally they were the same difficulty for me. The only difference is that Xavius felt undertuned compared to Imperator.

Cenarius felt like the power level that Xavius should have had.

Not mutually exclusive and you can easily break to splits when you find an obvious gear check within 5-10 pulls. Nailing some WFs is .... Fun?
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

hmm... I would have thought ursoc would have lasted a bit longer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuttle View Post
    Why? Most guilds did split before Mythic in HFC for Tier Bonuses. Clearly no early gear checks.
    Because it makes more sense on an efficiency pov. They'll get a few mythic bosses now, then wipe a few hours on the next one, not kill it, realize they need more gear.. By the time they realize it, the other guilds have already finished their splits and are progressing the same boss they were. Which means if they don't kill it today they'll have to come in the next day on the same boss and the other guilds will be on the next boss.

But I guess they gotta get those world firsts on the early mythic bosses.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-09-27 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Ursoc better be a brick wall.
    Denied

/10Chars

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Thought heroic was pretty easy compared to last few raids...def comparable to Highmaul. Outside of Xavius I dont expect many bosses will make it past the next few days and maybe not even that.
    You have to consider the difference in gear people bad at the start of Highmaul and at the start of EN. Pre-Highmaul (released 2 weeks after launch), the highest gear you could obtain was from the Challenge Mode Daily quest (640) and Heroic Dungeons dropped Ilvl 630 that could warforge to 636. The gear in Highmaul was 670. If you assume the average serious raiding guild had around 635 Ilvl going into Highmaul, that would be a difference of 35 Ilvls. Now with EN, most groups had an average Ilvl of 845 where the raid drops 865 gear, that's only a difference of 20 Ilvl.

People had more gear going into Heroic EN, so of course it would be significantly easier than Highmaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    You have to consider the difference in gear people bad at the start of Highmaul and at the start of EN. Pre-Highmaul (released 2 weeks after launch), the highest gear you could obtain was from the Challenge Mode Daily quest (640) and Heroic Dungeons dropped Ilvl 630 that could warforge to 636. The gear in Highmaul was 670. If you assume the average serious raiding guild had around 635 Ilvl going into Highmaul, that would be a difference of 35 Ilvls. Now with EN, most groups had an average Ilvl of 845 where the raid drops 865 gear, that's only a difference of 20 Ilvl.

People had more gear going into Heroic EN, so of course it would be significantly easier than Highmaul.
    world first guilds were around 855+. Especially since the streamers and popular guilds can get easy +2 keys.

Sloot suggested on twitch it might be a firelands type raid.. easy bosses until the end which is a cockblock.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    world first guilds were around 855+. Especially since the streamers and popular guilds can get easy +2 keys.
    Oh no, I wasn't referring to world first players, I was talking about the average player finding EN to be easier than Highmaul and explaining why that was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Since the bosses between Nythendra and Cenarius can be done in any order, do we know if there's already a "planned" kill order for them, or could Easy and Midwinter (and later guilds) diverge?
    Ursoc as early as possible by the looks of it. What a joke.

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/limitguild/statu...61456350908416

Limit is joining the race! Let's see if they can get to 2/7 quickly.

Because it makes more sense on an efficiency pov. They'll get a few mythic bosses now, then wipe a few hours on the next one, not kill it, realize they need more gear.. By the time they realize it, the other guilds have already finished their splits and are progressing the same boss they were. Which means if they don't kill it today they'll have to come in the next day on the same boss and the other guilds will be on the next boss.

But I guess they gotta get those world firsts on the early mythic bosses.
    Guess we will find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Sloot suggested on twitch it might be a firelands type raid.. easy bosses until the end which is a cockblock.
    That wouldn't be surprising. Even in Highmaul, the first 5 bosses were downed on the first day. Butcher took a day and Imperator took 3 days. I'm expecting Xavius to day at least 2 days, 5 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post

Limit is joining the race! Let's see if they can get to 2/7 quickly.
    They have today to get ahead because they don't day raid after Tuesday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    They have today to get ahead because they don't day raid after Tuesday.
    So does Midwinter. And Easy is raiding 5 hours each day, but that's it. Nothing as crazy as EU guilds going on there. And I don't expect any of them to stand a chance against Serenity, Method and Exorsus anyways. It would be a pleasant surprise though, I'm always glad to see more guilds in the competition.