Page 5 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blizzard never fails me.
    This whine is glorious.
    Thank you, based blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    We're not hating on LFR, LFR is supposed to be a way for casuals to see the content. You're just acting like a spoiled child expecting everything to be handed to him on a silver platter without putting in any effort. You have to understand that this is an rpg, a progression game if you will. Completing everything takes years of effort.
    Where did I say I wanted everything handed to me. You do realize LFR takes effort right? If it didn't the whole group could zone in afk and get handled loot.

But it is required for people to do the fights and do them right.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    What does this quests give exactly?

really not liking having quests in mythics or raids... it just seems like they're trying to force us to like their new shiny pve things. it sucks for completionists that have no interest in that kind of thing(imagine having those in a raid.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.
    I'm sure they've got a team writing a response to you this very minute...

Do Normal. Stop crying. It's not hard. If it wasn't clear enough by now, Blizz wants to phase out menu-craft. Baby steps.

And what are they preventing you getting? An artifact appearance? So... no power/content really being gated here, just a skin for your weapon. If you want it, you'll do the required content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.
    This is good to hear
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    What does this quests give exactly?
    cosmetics.
    This is basically a rehash of the "mythic raiders get better looking gear than I do" whinefest from last expansion.

LOL ya I'm being irrational ok......

I guess I missed the rule where everything is ok if someone gets gold.
    You understand how buying/trading works, right? I give you money, you give me something in return.

Well, in this case, the something in return is them working doubly hard to carry your ass through a raid. How is that not okay? You can either pay someone to do it for you, or you can get off your lazy ass and do it yourself. Some people aren't willing to learn how to properly play their class. Some people aren't willing to spend the short amount of time it takes to find a competent group. You, apparently, are one or both. You are more than welcome to pay someone to carry you if you aren't capable of handling it yourself, just like everyone else.

Me? I'd pug it in a heartbeat and be done with it within an hour or two. People who know how to play their class don't need to pay to be carried.

So, what's your deal? Not good enough to do it yourself? Not enough gold to be carried? That's about the only situation I can see where you'd go straight to bitching and calling it a problem when it's very clearly not.

Now, I will grant that not clearly labeling the quest as intended for normal mode is a mistake. That's it. That's the only problem here. The rest is 100% on you.

Where did I say I wanted everything handed to me. You do realize LFR takes effort right? If it didn't the whole group could zone in afk and get handled loot.

But it is required for people to do the fights and do them right.
    Doing the dishes requires effort. Doing it by hand requires more effort that putting them in the dishwasher. LFR is the dishwasher. Doing it by hand is heroic.

So, yes, it requires effort -- minimal effort. The quest, however, requires slightly more than minimal effort. Sorry!
    Last edited by Belloc; 2016-09-27 at 08:58 PM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    If "Normal is ridiculously easy" why not allow it on LFR for those that do not have the interest in dealing with the drama of the LFG tool?

That easy argument always baffles me.
    normal is easy, lfr is sleepwalking for loot.

Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    really not liking having quests in mythics or raids... it just seems like they're trying to force us to like their new shiny pve things. it sucks for completionists that have no interest in that kind of thing(imagine having those in a raid.)
    ya totally shitty like having to do the ring quests in heroic BMSM and other instances, ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I'm sure they've got a team writing a response to you this very minute...
    Believe it or not they do reply to tweets at times. Also sent it to lore.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    We know how player-formed Pugging ends every expansion.

Swelled requirements and if it's not current they don't bother.

This is inevitable

We know this and yet Blizzard is setting this up this way anyway.

This makes no sense they would let Legendary items be progresable in LFR in previous expansion s but then have LFR not even be able to do so much as progress something as basic as Loremaster

This is asinine on every level
    Why not? They might have realised that getting literally free legendaries from AFKing in LFR was a terrible idea, they might be trying to correct this huge blunder going forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Why can I collect squirrel nutz for a 890 ring but can't finish my Artifact Quest Chain in LFR.........

Yeah that is why it is head scratching to me. You can find much better gear for less effort than LFR, but you can't complete a quest? Just about the time I think Blizzard has got it all figured out they make a decision that makes you do a double take. LFR should be story mode essentially, heck I thought that was it's entire purpose since it hit in Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will find that your opinion is not widely shared here.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Having Quests tied to Mythic Only Dungeons was one thing, that's easily circumvented with forming my own group.

But now we can't progress quests in LFR? That's just what I want-having to rely on Gear-score addled nutcases to cockblock my Alts from getting their quest progress done.
    You already solved your own "problem", mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    and a few quests completed so you can finish Suramar.
    Can't get Pathfinder for flying without Suramar's storyline.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Normal mode is easy. If it's not easy for your groups, then find better groups. If it's still not working, then take a good long look at yourself and figure out what you are doing wrong. Failing that? Wait for the next tier and then faceroll pug it.
    Okay, with my 847 it should be easy to find groups right? Oh wait. I'm a paladin dps. Also oh wait, I don't have fukin Cutting Edge yet, so no pugs for me.

Waiting for next tier is great advice. Stop playing "your" game and gitgud right?

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    You will find that your opinion is not widely shared here.
    I know, trust me I know. But I wanted to inform those who was going to do the quests and vent a little

This is a very good thing, and any tears claiming otherwise taste sweet. The constent lowering of the bar has done more to harm the player base than any lack of content. They are asking you to do Normal, that's not an unreasonable requirement. My guild skipped normal and I had no issue pugging normal to get in some extra pulls and gear to help me in heroic.

If you can't handle normal, or simply don't want to do more than LFR, it's about time that you get denied access to certain things. No, you don't deserve the same as everyone else because you pay the same sub, if I put in more work than you, I'm entitled to more than you are because I actually earned it. From professions to raiding, the catering to casuals is over, and that's a very good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    normal is easy, lfr is sleepwalking for loot.
    How so if people wipe more on LFR? People cleared normals without wipes.