Page 6 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And the LFR bashers have came, that didn't take long.
    Some of the skins and quests you can only do in certain difficulties. I don't see what the problem is.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Considering normal mode this time around is as easy as LFR was and LFR is probably easier then hitting the play button on the battle.net app. Good.

Seriously, normal mode is a joke. Go sign up using the in game tools and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by K4sk View Post
    Why not? They might have realised that getting literally free legendaries from AFKing in LFR was a terrible idea, they might be trying to correct this huge blunder going forward.
    Yeah but this isn't even on the same level as free legendaries. It's a skin and completing a zone story. You aren't getting any major gear or freebies from it. Heck getting to that point quest line wise is more work than doing EN on normal. Heck it's more work than my Fire Mages hidden appearance, which is just waiting on your class hall and killing some mobs in Suramar.

From a logic stand point, this is exactly the type of thing LFR should be used for, story and lore, the gear should be secondary.

Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.
    the reason this is very not true is that you can get the third relic slot without it.

now, for a very important question:

what if the "balance of power" quest is... wait for it...

intended to be a NORMAL RAID reward?.

are you against rewards that are only obtained in normal?

do you hate quests being tied to it?

u jelly brah?

If you can't handle normal, or simply don't want to do more than LFR, it's about time that you get denied access to certain things.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Okay, with my 847 it should be easy to find groups right? Oh wait. I'm a paladin dps. Also oh wait, I don't have fukin Cutting Edge yet, so no pugs for me. Stop playing "your" game and gitgud right?
    Form your own group?

What is it with you people and your inability to do anything for yourselves? Why doesn't it occur to you that you can start a group, set the ilvl to 845, and you'll have a full squad of other people that also can't get into 850 groups queuing up to join?

Okay, with my 847 it should be easy to find groups right? Oh wait. I'm a paladin dps. Also oh wait, I don't have fukin Cutting Edge yet, so no pugs for me.

Waiting for next tier is great advice. Stop playing "your" game and gitgud right?
    I wonder if Blizzard remembers what happened the last time they told casuals they should stay a tier behind.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    You already solved your own "problem", mate.
    Leading Mythic 5 man groupsis totally the same as Normal EM.

It can be done on LFR, the essences have a crappy low drop rate. I full cleared normal last week and got 1 total.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Form your own group?

What is it with you people and your inability to do anything for yourselves? Why doesn't it occur to you that you can start a group, set the ilvl to 845, and you'll have a full squad of other people that also can't get into 850 groups queuing up to join?
    Leading Mythic 5 man groupsis totally the same as Normal EM.
    /...10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I wonder if Blizzard remembers what happened the last time they told casuals they should stay a tier behind.
    Normal has never been more casual then it currently is, so I think casuals are just fine.

Deleted
    From a design perspective I think it's great choice. Its an excellent incensive for LFR raiders to tryout NM, even if its just one run.

Deleted
    Good

10 char

I'll bet money that they revert this quite soon. LFR gear is equaled or trumped by mythic 5 man loot aside from trinkets, so unless you're looking for a specific xmog, there's little reason to go here at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    cosmetics.
    This is basically a rehash of the "mythic raiders get better looking gear than I do" whinefest from last expansion.
    lol so is basically cosmetic rewards for doing Normal raids, also known as "actual raiding"...

I fail to see the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Yeah but this isn't even on the same level as free legendaries. It's a skin and completing a zone story. You aren't getting any major gear or freebies from it. Heck getting to that point quest line wise is more work than doing EN on normal. Heck it's more work than my Fire Mages hidden appearance, which is just waiting on your class hall and killing some mobs in Suramar.

From a logic stand point, this is exactly the type of thing LFR should be used for, story and lore, the gear should be secondary.
    100% Agree, this choice just makes zero sense to me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Considering normal mode this time around is as easy as LFR
    It isn't.

/10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    lI fail to see the problem.
    He pays his $15 a month doncha know! That means he shouldn't have to play the game at all, stuff should just fall in his lap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.

You mean they are going to make you put in the slightest amount of effort to get your artifact quests done instead of just giving it to you? Oh dear, this is just terrible.

Let's add an arena rating requirement to the next artifact quest.

Deleted
    Pug normal mode you helpless child. Normal is easier than ever before too since it's straight up lacking the most fundamental mechanics to the respective fights.
    You practically can't die to Nythendra as you don't gain any debuffs.