Page 81 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I didn't actually import your aura to see but you want it to show the countdown that your GoServ pet is active? If so try filling in these bits:

Trigger>Event>Combat Log>Spell>Cast Success>Player>Grimoire: Felhunter>Timed>25 secs

Be aware that there is a space between Grimoire and the pet name
    Last edited by SpikeySquad; 2016-09-20 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post

https://wago.io/EynIsIQ5b

Starting to upload/update my WeakAuras here. Maybe they can be useful for someone else.
    Thanks I appreciate these.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post

https://wago.io/EynIsIQ5b

Starting to upload/update my WeakAuras here. Maybe they can be useful for someone else.
    Hi, I really like Demonic Empowerment tracker with something what seems to me like tracking how many of pets is buffed. I tried to get this single aura from your setup, but was not able get it. Could you please give me advice where to find it? In what sections and for what I should be looking for?

Thanks,

M.
    Guild Website - server EU-Drak'thul (Horde)
    www.impiks.cz

Dragons of Nightmare Stun Debuff

Hi, im looking for a wa to show a timer for the next stun debuff for dragons of nightmare.

This is what i have: imgur.com/a/TaOyH
    This is what i need: imgur.com/a/3rMhV
    current WA: pastebin.com/BYJQh907

I use dynamic groups so debuff timer, stun timer and stacks in one wa :S
    im not allowed to post links >.<

Hope u can help me!

Deleted
    anyone know how to count your demons from a specific amount and up till your oldest demon has certain amount of time left?
    what im trying to say, an aura that shows an icon when you have X amount of demon till Y time left on your oldest demon.
    Last edited by mmoce5505ab179; 2016-09-24 at 03:27 PM.

So I'm trying to configure the OOMM WA code a bit. I'm only now getting back into WoW, but my UI is an utter mess. Came across OOMM (and Woz) codes, and I'm testing them both out. Specifically, is there a way to add Grimoire: Felguard progression bar akin to the DS/Imp one? I'm pretty new at adjusting custom codes, so I'm not sure where I should be looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Bum. I assume what I'm asking is not possible?
    Last edited by WildcatTM; 2016-09-26 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatTM View Post
    So I'm trying to configure the OOMM WA code a bit. I'm only now getting back into WoW, but my UI is an utter mess. Came across OOMM (and Woz) codes, and I'm testing them both out. Specifically, is there a way to add Grimoire: Felguard progression bar akin to the DS/Imp one? I'm pretty new at adjusting custom codes, so I'm not sure where I should be looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Bum. I assume what I'm asking is not possible?
    There was a time where that was in bar form but ultimately both myself and OOMM felt it didn't fit well within a WA design and did it as an icon. Not sure if @OOMM has it lying around anywhere or if it's compatible with the current setup.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a working bar version anymore, sorry.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    There was a time where that was in bar form but ultimately both myself and OOMM felt it didn't fit well within a WA design and did it as an icon. Not sure if @OOMM has it lying around anywhere or if it's compatible with the current setup.
    Ah, nuts. Thanks, Woz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    I don't have a working bar version anymore, sorry.
    And thank you, OOMM.

Hello, sorry im new to this addon and im trying to get some configs around..Any tips?
    I play with the Destro and Afflick(PVP)

Deleted
    Hello guys please tell me which UI this mate use ? youtube.com/watch?v=yAXCTJN_KG0

niceone

Quote Originally Posted by Atroxe View Post
    pastebin yzuqd9DY
    should do what you are looking for.
    Best one I've found anywhere, yet I'm left wanting a greyed out icon when its not applied to any targets. I have little to no idea on how to make this, any pointers on where to start, since you made the original and all.

Does anyone have a WA that helps with optimal shadowflame usage? Something that accounts for haste, number of charges available and maybe travel time?

Deleted
    Please guys help me ! How you guy use this dark background behinde progress bars? imgur.com/a/XOLV6

@Virthol You create a progress bar with the trigger being 'status - conditions - always active' and set the background color to black. Set frame strata to Background.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    @Virthol You create a progress bar with the trigger being 'status - conditions - always active' and set the background color to black. Set frame strata to Background.
    Man you Rock ! Thank you

i'm looking for a couple WA im having trouble finding Pls Link if they are on here

1.) a WA that shows the darkglare icon with 2 radial swipe cds showing 1 the active durations of it and the second the cooldown

2.) a single bar that has a side swipe cooldown for each duration of imps so the first color would be for the oldest imps a different color for the next wave but all overlapping also telling the overall number of imps

3.) a health bar the that shows the the size of not only my soul leach shield but my dark pack

4.) id also like a bar for doom that not only tells the current durations of doom but when its optimal to renew, how many dooms i have out currently and when the the dmg tick is going to go off on my primary target

if there are WAs for these things just quote me and link me them and an image of them Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Zaroch View Post
    Does anyone have a WA that helps with optimal shadowflame usage? Something that accounts for haste, number of charges available and maybe travel time?
    Not's WAs do that. You have CD timer + stacks on target + charges

Quote Originally Posted by BPDOOM View Post
    i'm looking for a couple WA im having trouble finding Pls Link if they are on here

1.) a WA that shows the darkglare icon with 2 radial swipe cds showing 1 the active durations of it and the second the cooldown

2.) a single bar that has a side swipe cooldown for each duration of imps so the first color would be for the oldest imps a different color for the next wave but all overlapping also telling the overall number of imps

3.) a health bar the that shows the the size of not only my soul leach shield but my dark pack

4.) id also like a bar for doom that not only tells the current durations of doom but when its optimal to renew, how many dooms i have out currently and when the the dmg tick is going to go off on my primary target

if there are WAs for these things just quote me and link me them and an image of them Thanks in advance
    Do you want someone to come to your house and configure them in game for you as well?

On a more serious note, on the 1st page I would dig through the WA's already made and see if any of them are ones you can use and configure for what you need. That's what I did with a mix of Not's, Zevoa's and OOMM's to get them how I wanted.

But to ask for all kinds of auras and request a link and image, I mean maybe someone will but you have to put in some work yourself.
    Last edited by Reaper11b; 2016-09-30 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper11b View Post
    Do you want someone to come to your house and configure them in game for you as well?
    But to ask for all kinds of auras and request a link and image, I mean maybe someone will but you have to put in some work yourself.
    the guy said he had trouble finding them who to say how hard he looked,and asking for help on a forum focused on the specific type of weak auras he was looking for seems like a legit thing to do, cut the guy some slack and help him out he did ask nicely