Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Whats the poison build we are talking about here, isn't Agonazing Poison suposed ot be way worse than exhangunate ? Havent been plaing Sin at all but Im willing to try it out cause Roll The Bones is too damm anoying after 2 weeks of having to constantly reroll that crap.
    The one thing that annoys me about Exsanguinate (which I am currently using) is that it leads to so much downtime on my garrote cd. Like I said I am using Sang currently but I enjoy the rhythm of using agonizing instead, dot, dot, kingsbane, ven, ven, ven then reapplying dots. Like I said, for me not paying attention to the slight differences atm, I enjoy the rotation of keeping 98%+ uptime on my dots, not being sporadic even with that burst from xsang.
    fo·rum /ˈfôrəm/ noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
    1. a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

*obligatory "go deep ass" comment*
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by ghilliethekid View Post
    The one thing that annoys me about Exsanguinate (which I am currently using) is that it leads to so much downtime on my garrote cd. Like I said I am using Sang currently but I enjoy the rhythm of using agonizing instead, dot, dot, kingsbane, ven, ven, ven then reapplying dots. Like I said, for me not paying attention to the slight differences atm, I enjoy the rotation of keeping 98%+ uptime on my dots, not being sporadic even with that burst from xsang.
    Whats the % of your agonizing poison at 5 stacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Keturno View Post
    Whats the % of your agonizing poison at 5 stacks?
    I started swapping around my enchants and such just doing some personal testing and seeing numbers, but last I saw it was 8.9% per stack, so approx. 44% I believe. If you would like I can verify once I get home (8.9% was before the buff in the patch this morning so I am interested to see if that changed at all). Also, I like it for progression raiding because I can drop my dots, stack agonizing, go do mechanics, then just toss [Poisoned Knives] at the boss or main target to keep my stacks on him for when im back. Just my personal style atm.

Update: I think the use of poisoned knives has been crucial to me surviving with my build as silly as that sounds. I am not forced to ignore mechanics to keep dots and damage on boss lately.
    fo·rum /ˈfôrəm/ noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
    1. a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by ghilliethekid View Post
    I started swapping around my enchants and such just doing some personal testing and seeing numbers, but last I saw it was 8.9% per stack, so approx. 44% I believe. If you would like I can verify once I get home (8.9% was before the buff in the patch this morning so I am interested to see if that changed at all). Also, I like it for progression raiding because I can drop my dots, stack agonizing, go do mechanics, then just toss [Poisoned Knives] at the boss or main target to keep my stacks on him for when im back. Just my personal style atm.

Update: I think the use of poisoned knives has been crucial to me surviving with my build as silly as that sounds. I am not forced to ignore mechanics to keep dots and damage on boss lately.
    I played some EN with Agonizing and the Poisoned Knife is definetely crucial. Especially when you are not applying any stacks and lose damage

One thing is still super anoying about the spec... the poisons still have a timer, just why in the world is that, why can't they just be permanent, activate once and forget they exist.

Should I keep Garrote up or does it not matter if going Agonizing Poison ? The best relics would be the ones that increase Agonizing Poison effect in 1% right ? And lastly how does the Poisoned Knives trait work, is the 2% bonus to agonizing poison a passive or does it simply mean that using fan of knives apply 2 stacks, cause if its the first then its an OP trait ?
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2016-09-27 at 11:13 PM.