Page 10 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    No you can't seem to bridge the gap that LFR shouldn't even be dropping loot much less other things.
    My point is you're saying that doing it one way shouldn't be allowed because it's too easy but trying to sell the other way and pitching "it's easy"

And LFR was made not to be easier but to let people just queue on their own time and not be a set schedule-there was just some things that had to be made easier as a result. Mists had the perfect balance and then WoD pissed on it.

Deleted
    If locks(and rets) can get into raids in LFG, anyone can.
    Im'a Ret. I can't. Case closed.

Okay sure I can. After the 1000th application. And even that was because the crazy DHput it on autoaccept.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    "We want to be able to do this in LFR"

"NO THAT'S TOO EASY"

"But The Matchmaking is player-run and the playerbase at large has unrealistic standards rendering public matchmaking innefective"

"Then just make your own group besides it's easy!"

Which loops us back to "Then why not have it in LFR if normal is already so easy?"

Y'all can't seem to bridge that loop in the mental circus act you've spun in your wankery of wanting to force people to play your way.
    You're making way too much sense for this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If that was the case it wouldn't have real tier and trinkets back in it champ.
    It only has those because they were sick of hearing baddies cry about it ad nauseum. Oh wait EN doesn't have tier.... and LFR has always had trinkets in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    "We want to be able to do this in LFR"

"NO THAT'S TOO EASY"

"But The Matchmaking is player-run and the playerbase at large has unrealistic standards rendering public matchmaking innefective"

"Then just make your own group besides it's easy!"

Which loops us back to "Then why not have it in LFR if normal is already so easy?"

Y'all can't seem to bridge that loop in the mental circus act you've spun in your wankery of wanting to force people to play your way.
    In what sense does considering one thing easy equivocate it with something else that can also be considered easy? People say heroics are easy as well but equating heroics to LFR is untrue and trying to bridge a connection between different raid levels based on that is just a false equivalence.

Playing on normal and LFR are two different experiences regardless of each being commonly considered "easy". Your loop is non existent and an argument of your own construction and nobody else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    The other colors and mythic gear will make you stand out.
    Not anymore, as mythic dungeon gear and mythic raid gear looks exactly the same if you don't know droptables by memory, and who can really memorise 1000s of item sources.

If that was the case it wouldn't have real tier and trinkets back in it champ.
    See HFC. It didn't have tier sets or trinkets, champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post

Okay sure I can. After the 1000th application. And even that was because the crazy DHput it on autoaccept.
    More than likely you're a bad ret then hence the clinging to LFR as with the OP. It's really the only answer at this point.

Deleted
    It's not semantics. You're the one arguing semantics. It is 100% a cosmetic thing that is not integral to the game or lore and as such it being gated behind something is just 100% fine.
    So do we know if we can complete Surama loremaster in LFR?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's not an artifact quest chain, as you can get all artifacts without doing it.
    Come again? Because I could have swore I had to do a quest chain under the lable Artifact to reach this point......

Oh Wait I did.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If it's not able to be completed on LFR now, it probably will once the tier reaches the end of it's cycle.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    See HFC. It didn't have tier sets or trinkets, champ.
    Didn't know we was still playing Warlords, I though this was legion.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Not anymore, as mythic dungeon gear and mythic raid gear looks exactly the same if you don't know droptables by memory, and who can really memorise 1000s of item sources.
    Even the tier?

That blows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    If it's not able to be completed on LFR now, it probably will once the tier reaches the end of it's cycle.
    And that's shitty because it will be required to do a tier past its point. I don't want to be doing EN LFR when the next LFR is out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post

Exaggerating much? Ret is doing fine in Heroic Raids, even without the hotfixes. Maybe not in high end mythic raids, but you won't be doing those anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    If normals are so easy, why is there dozens of guilds that are sitting at 1/7N? Pugs are going to have an easier time than guilds? I'm sure some pugs are, because it will be alts of raiders who are probably doing heroics.

To the OP, if it makes you feel any better. I went 7/7 Normal last week an got 2 corrupted. So even normal looks to be a pretty long grind
    Pug's don't practice nepotism (rl friends, guildleader wife,...) which makes guilds keep the deadweight in the raid. Makes them more viable to succeed as all the shit players get kicked and replaced.

Also agreed on the grind. Whole expansion is of course setup this way but either way - finishing that questline will be several months of raiding.

Deleted
    More than likely you're a bad ret then hence the clinging to LFR as with the OP. It's really the only answer at this point.
    I was top dps on Ursoc. I'm okay. And if normal is as fukin easy as you all claim it to be an okay Ret should be enough. And it is actually. But noone wants enough. People who can lead pugs want to rush it in 30 minutes. and god forbid we wipe even once...

7+ Year Old Account
    Come again? Because I could have swore I had to do a quest chain under the lable Artifact to reach this point......

Oh Wait I did.

Sounds like they need to put those in the raid heading and it won't be an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

No you can't seem to bridge the gap that LFR shouldn't even be dropping loot much less other things.
    Blizzard highly disagree's and that is why it drops real tier and trinkets. Those items can even roll Mythic Ilvl.

Didn't know we was still playing Warlords, I though this was legion.
    It never occurred to you there was a reason they made it like that?
    Am I supposed to say 'look at EM' loot? There are no tier sets there.