10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    Sadly she is I hope the people who vote will pick the right person
    Yeah, the people will pick Hillary, I'm glad we both agree that she's the right person to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly she is I hope the people who vote will pick the right person
    Oh, they will. She did stand on the right side of the scene, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Oh, they will. She did stand on the right side of the scene, after all.
    And I keep hearing that voting for her means you're on the right side of history, so...

Although, I do wonder what it's like being on the left side of history...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yeah, the people will pick Hillary, I'm glad we both agree that she's the right person to win.
    I see a couple of scenario's

1 she wins riots will happen

2 She wins she will plunge the world in a thrird world war.

I'm staying for Trump but I respect your opionion ofcourse for voting for a crooked Hillary

Its not a simple get over it..

She did it people died she is not in anyway allowed to be a president. heck even run for president.
    She was cleared of it. Just because it's inconvenient for your deplorable hate-beliefs doesn't make it right. Your "feelz" are bullshit compared to actual facts.

That is also why Dinald Dump will not use Bengazi in any debate, cuz he knows its over except in the tiny little minds of his cultists, just like the birther bullshit. He knows the moment he pulls out thst card he'd get fact-checked so hard by both Clinton and the moderator it would feel more like a hockey-check!

15+ Year Old Account
    I support Trump cause he tells the truth what people wnat to hear people want change
    Isnt he rock bottom at every fact checker.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account

Gosh... *shoots himself, having lost faith in humanity*
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Obviously facts are biased.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Meanwhile Hillary lies her ass off about TPP and Holt doesn't even call her on it...wtf?
    He didn't call anyone on anything reatively, actually. He repeated his question about the birther nonsense to Trump because he completely ignored giving it an answer and pushed back when Trump decided to wrongly challenge him on the constitutionality of stop and frisk (it's unconstitutional), but he did not reactively call anyone out that I remember.

If he had, I doubt Hillary would have had much of a chance to speak because Holt would be too busy fact checking all the bullshit Trump made up on the spot. If her worst fib all night was claiming she never called the TPP the gold standard (she did!), then hot damn, that's absolutely trivial as far as politicians lying goes.

Would you like to go down the same road with Trump? Because if you do, I hope you've got a while....

10+ Year Old Account

I'm staying for Trump but I respect your opionion ofcourse for voting for a crooked Hillary
    Hahahahahaha. And I respect your right to wear tinfoil.

Doesn't this work both ways? Hell Trump even admitted he was crooked during the debate although he chose to use the word "smart" instead. Either way both candidates inspire hatred in the others camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I think it's best to treat it as "....tells the 'truth' people want to hear..." :P

Its not a simple get over it..

She did it people died she is not in anyway allowed to be a president. heck even run for president.
    I bet you were weeping before you voted against Bush Jr. in 2004. I think I saw you protest in front of white house asking for his impeachment.

Wait..I was dreaming?

Deleted
    I'm gonna bookmark this thread, come back in 2 months time and have a helluva laugh at some of these responses.
    It's a setup..

Speaking as someone is is definitely voting Trump (because fuck Hillary, I'd rather vote for the antichrist than her), here's one thing that bothers me about Trump: the man cannot admit he was wrong about something, even if it will help him politically.

Take the moment where Hillary was grilling him about his position of the Iraq war. Who the fuck cares about who supported what and when - it might have been relevant ten years ago but doesn't fucking matter now. All Trump has to do is say, "yeah, I initially supported it, but quickly changed my mind" and that would be the end of it - it would take the bullets out of her gun and the matter would be laid to rest.

But no, he has to go on and on about how he never supported the war, he was always against it, just ask Sean Hannity (which was after his interview with Stern), etc, and in doing so, he makes it a much bigger thing than it would be otherwise. For fuck's sake, Donald - admit you were wrong, own up to it, admit you changed your mind, and fucking move on. No one likes an asshole who is incapable of admitting he or she was wrong, and it makes you look worse, not better.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Obviously facts are biased.
    Fact checkers certainly are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I bet you were weeping before you voted against Bush Jr. in 2004. I think I saw you protest in front of white house asking for his impeachment.

Wait..I was dreaming?
    I'm having a hard time that people Defend hillary for this I realy just cant believe it how low she can go to win..

for the others Stop throwing the tin foil hat card and racist cards it is getting boring and not needed and just makes debating this not even enjoyable.

Btw are there any republican or right winged mods so far i know 3 are Democrat or Liberal..

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Fact checkers certainly are.
    Yes. Facts are Facts.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Speaking as someone is is definitely voting Trump (because fuck Hillary, I'd rather vote for the antichrist than her), here's one thing that bothers me about Trump: the man cannot admit he was wrong about something, even if it will help him politically.

Take the moment where Hillary was grilling him about his position of the Iraq war. Who the fuck cares about who supported what and when - it might have been relevant ten years ago but doesn't fucking matter now. All Trump has to do is say, "yeah, I initially supported it, but quickly changed my mind" and that would be the end of it - it would take the bullets out of her gun and the matter would be laid to rest.

But no, he has to go on and on about how he never supported the war, he was always against it, just ask Sean Hannity (which was after his interview with Stern), etc, and in doing so, he makes it a much bigger thing than it would be otherwise. For fuck's sake, Donald - admit you were wrong, own up to it, admit you changed your mind, and fucking move on. No one likes an asshole who is incapable of admitting he or she was wrong, and it makes you look worse, not better.
    Because he can't let things go.
    He has the temper and thin skin of a 13 year old.
    FFS he was bringing up his grudge against Rosie O'Donnell from 10 years ago at a Presidential debate.

Yeah, totally give him the most powerful position in the world. Sounds like a great idea.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Perpetuous View Post
    I'm gonna bookmark this thread, come back in 2 months time and have a helluva laugh at some of these responses.
    It's a setup..
    ...if you're one of those that belives Dump is just Trolling... >_<

I mean, if it was - it would be the most backfiring trolling ever. He's encouraged so much hatred, he has lost almost every endorsement, his tv contract canceled, his current stuff is now under investigation.

Ending it all with "fooled you!" Is going to make him look even more stupid