Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    See

This goes for the OP as well. Equating two difficulties simply because they can both be considered easy is not a valid argument. As for the withholding of cosmetics too a specific difficulty, this has been the case as long as multiple difficulties have existed.
    Its quite a valid argument, you just don't like the fact it defeats your argument.

But I get it because it proves you wrong its not true.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ah putting words in peoples mouths I see Brig. Well considering it does not factor into the main story whatsoever and is a purely cosmetic reward it has no bearing on anything. Also you don't have to do it. Literally you can just ignore the quest. Boo hoo you can't go LFR for a SKIN. It's the end of WoW as we know it.
    It still has quest text thus lore.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    So why aren't you pushing for the other parts to be able to completed in normal difficulty 5 mans?
    It should be.

There you happy.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    I made clear that they did not have to spend an abnormal amount of time looking for a group.
    Yes you did, But my experience was different. Hopefully it will get better with time and gear I might be able to get from Mythic 5mans.

I made clear that they did not have to spend an abnormal amount of time looking for a group.
    Some doesn't equal all....

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It should be.

There you happy.
    As long as your being consistent with your demands, a bit.

I just found it amusing you were fine with doing mythic 5 mans but the thought of doing a normal raid wasn't an option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Listen, I think LFR should hand people max titanforged gear - and we should log in with maxed out artifact weapons - everyone deserves r1 glad titles - end mythic boss mounts should be there upon log in - and nobody should have to think, I mean joining a normal run is just blasphemy..

If my dumbass can kill xav in a pug where everyone hates everyone (literally no talking, no chat, just wipe the floor with the boss) - then literally great grandma's that can't even fathom wow could probably do it - Blizzard isn't handing everyone everything this expansion.. just like flying. So, I mean.. sucks to say it but: Tough Shit.

#inb4BLIZZnerfs

Its quite a valid argument, you just don't like the fact it defeats your argument.

But I get it because it proves you wrong its not true.
    Saying "you're wrong" is not in itself an argument, I stated that simply because both normal and LFR (as well as Heroics) can be considered easy, that does not mean they are equal.

I'm not sure why you're getting defensive when an argument is not a fight but simply a way of understanding something better. If you have counter evidence, feel to utilize it. Claiming that such an argument exists without putting forward and going further by acting aggressive without any actual logic in your post is childish. If you have an argument, prove what I said is incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    It still has quest text thus lore.
    You can read the quest text on wowhead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.
    Considering the bosses you need to kill for these quests aren't open in LFR yet I don't know how anyone could make a statement like this. Also the Essence of Power is not a guaranteed drop. I received 2 from 7 bosses last week on normal. If you do all of normal and then LFR I'm sure you're not eligible to double dip either.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

I just found it amusing you were fine with doing mythic 5 mans but the thought of doing a normal raid wasn't an option.
    Once again Mythic 5 mans are easy to pug,But ya it should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I suggest you read the OP and my previous messages to you then.

You seem to either be purposely missing the point or having the reading comprehension of a 3 year old.

Here, I'll save you the work:
    If Normal Mode is easy and this isn't a reward for the elite, it makes little sense to be gated out of LFR since Normal Mode is easily PuGable, thus making it pretty much the same shit as LFR, but with the added annoyance of dealing with the usual LFG tool drama.

There, understood the point of this thread now?
    I understand you are getting triggered and i am sorry for that.

You say its an added annoyance to deal with the LFG tool.

i say its the very LEAST you should do in an mmo.

You shouldnt be able to just sign up and get a group for everything.

I think the LFG tool should replace all the auto queues.

I think wow should force people who want to achieve things to actually work for it.

In this example we are talking about a skin.

One skin is from leveling.

One is from world content.

One is from PvP

and one is from PvE.(the one in question)

There is something for everyone here including a hidden skin(plus more coming) that most likely arent tied to raiding outside of lfr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You can watch playthroughs of the story content on YouTube, hence you don't need to pay Blizzard anything at all or even look at the game.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Once again Mythic 5 mans are easy to pug,But ya it should be.
    So is normal EN.

Deleted

Are they the same? IS getting 4 other people for a 5man everyone already saw during questing as hard as getting 9-29 people for a normal raid you want to see for the first time?

I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit. .
    What's bullshit is watching 15 people kill oozes in the middle of the room on ilgynoth, then watching those same 15 people stay in the room and die when the eye reforming, then finishing the fight with the 8-10 people still alive... only to watch one of the people who died inside the room get a legendary.

Congrats. You earned it, apparently!

How did this spiral into the hot mess that this is? Wasn't the original gripe that it doesn't specify it is in Normal or higher difficulty? Wasn't that the issue? That if it told you it was Normal or higher then it wouldn't have mattered?

See

This goes for the OP as well. Equating two difficulties simply because they can both be considered easy is not a valid argument. As for the withholding of cosmetics too a specific difficulty, this has been the case as long as multiple difficulties have existed.
    See what? That these two difficulties barely have any difference other than one being extremely more accessible, as one doesn't have the initial player interaction and consequent drama? Both are easily accessed via UIs. Both are very easy to finish, even more so as the expansion ages and people start out-gearing content. Both require little to no coordination, compared to higher levels of difficulty.

Yeah, I see that. Which is why it's stupid to gate LFR out of it.

Some doesn't equal all....
    Obviously. That is irrelevant to the argument I made as I made clear the relation of personal experience to the experience of all. Please read the entire reply chain before forcing others to do it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Are you fukin serious?