How do you think that the buff we get, a.k.a 20% chance to proc Windfury, will impact us? It is more chance to proc SS, more proc from flame and frost enchant and more maelstrom. It won't go unnotice.

Baton also scales with our mastery. Not sure if natures call does. So baton = a good proc + mastery scaling = winning ^^

feels almost like the maelstrom generation we had pre nerf

Quote Originally Posted by -NeuroN- View Post
    My simulations are saying that [Devilsaur Shock-Baton]ilvl840 is better than [Nature's Call]ilvl870.

That's right? 30ilvl of difference and still better?
    That is because Nature's Call Effect isn't that great, while Shock Baton scales with Landslide (More Agility = More Attack Power = More Spellpower) and our Mastery. It gets a whole lot of scaling basically, making it a strong DPS trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    How do you think that the buff we get, a.k.a 20% chance to proc Windfury, will impact us? It is more chance to proc SS, more proc from flame and frost enchant and more maelstrom. It won't go unnotice.
    It'll be a small damage increase. People with higher mastery and haste are probably going to notice it way more.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

I tested on target dummy too and yes the Devilsaur Shock-Baton is better.

That is ridiculous 30 ilvl less and still better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was doing LFR and forgot to switch my loot spec back to enhance and got the twisting winds 835 socketed trinket. I have the BoA trinket and 825 Chaos Talisman.

My question is if abilities like boulderfist, frostbrand, and flametongue work with twisting winds at all. Would it be a decent upgrade based on the agi and socket?

Seems to work with boulderfist at least.
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 2016-09-27 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I was doing LFR and forgot to switch my loot spec back to enhance and got the twisting winds 835 socketed trinket. I have the BoA trinket and 825 Chaos Talisman.

My question is if abilities like boulderfist, frostbrand, and flametongue work with twisting winds at all. Would it be a decent upgrade based on the agi and socket?

Seems to work with boulderfist at least.
    Best advice I could give is to beat on a training dummy for a while with standard rotation and just see how much damage it's providing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangar View Post
    Best advice I could give is to beat on a training dummy for a while with standard rotation and just see how much damage it's providing.
    I did and the dummies are unreliable since the tornado misses a lot of the time, but it provides more damage than the BoA trinket at the very least. The +200 agi is nothing to sneeze at either I suppose.

Deleted
    Is the ring from Court of Starts that increases your aa damage by 10% worth it in any way? got a same item level ring with haste/mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Is the ring from Court of Starts that increases your aa damage by 10% worth it in any way? got a same item level ring with haste/mastery.
    Its a decent push. Nothing really noteworthy though. I'd say sim it. In my case it's one of the better rings I currently have.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

I'm in need of some advice. I've been messing around on askmrrobot and currently I'm simming at around 260k dps on a single target fight. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I haven't been able to sustain that as of yet(Normally in the 220-240 range ilvl 844). Here are my logs from a heroic Ursoc kill last night.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=18

Is it just my game or did Blizzard turn off the stormlash graphic?

What do people think about 850 Tempered Egg of Serpentrix vs 825 Faulty Countermeasure?

So trinkets are always fun, and need some advice. Tonight i got 865 Bloodthirsty Instinct, and am currently wearing 830 Devilsaur and 850 Spiked Counterwieght with socket. any advice on which 2? edit: also got the Ravaged Seed Pod 865.

Thanks.

I'd very quickly get rid of spiked counterweight in place of the BI trinket you got. That plus Baton sound good. But I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by silvertek View Post
    So trinkets are always fun, and need some advice. Tonight i got 865 Bloodthirsty Instinct, and am currently wearing 830 Devilsaur and 850 Spiked Counterwieght with socket. any advice on which 2? edit: also got the Ravaged Seed Pod 865.

Thanks.
    Replace the Counterweight with the Instinct. Ravaged Seed Pot isn't worth it.

*tips m'fedora*

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if Fishbrul Special is better food than the 375 mastery food for ST?

I got the LFR haste+nature trinket from first boss, I used it together with dev baton and found out it is as good as baton. It go as high as 10% dps if pro on pull. I think it is pretty good for boss fight.

I was looking at my parses from this week Ursoc v last week. I noticed shock baton did about 25% less damage for approximately the same number of procs (13 vs 12). Anyone notice this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have people been changing their opener rotation with the Windfury changes or noticed any changes/improvements ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".