Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Thats a first, which Muminland source is that?
    I can dig it up somewhere, but maybe i should have added the clarification that quantifying an unquantifiable metric, is not going to work (which is why Fox was the most unbiased).

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    I realy don't like it but yea guess laws are for peasants only
    Or people who are found to not have done anything criminally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I'm interested to hear how you plan to mathematically measure bias, because I don't see that working out.
    This ended up being an admission of your own inability to measure bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    All this arguing about fact checkers is silly. It's clear that Trump is a chronic liar.

Trump did claim global warming was a chinese hoax. Fact. He then claim he didn't say that during the debate. Also a fact.

Trump claimed stop and frisk was never declared unconstitutional. Fact. Stop and frisk was declared unconstitutional. Also fact.

It doesn't matter if you don't believe fact checkers -- the above is unarguable truth. And just one of a whole giant list I could generate but Breccia did this already in great fashion.

owh how cute of you to bring up a realy old post of mine such a democrat tactic
    Is that sort of like bringing up the term "superpredator" like Trump did, when Clinton used it 20 years ago and in reference to a different group than Trump said she did? (She referred to career gang criminals with no empathy as superpredators, while Trump claimed she called blacks superpredators)

I'm seeing a parallel that you're not going to want to acknowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by gusty jack View Post
    This is why no one takes Trump's diehard supporters seriously.

What does this even mean? You'd vote for an assured nuclear holocaust rather than Clinton?

Watch that you don't cut yourself on that edge, friend.
    It's called hyperbole. Making a radically exaggerated statement to prove a point (in this case being I completely and utterly despise the Clintons and there is no scenario in which I would ever vote for either one).

Are you new to the internet or something?

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    I can dig it up somewhere, but maybe i should have added the clarification that quantifying an unquantifiable metric, is not going to work (which is why Fox was the most unbiased).
    Same argument I made, but apparently it isn't rocket science or algebra, and it's really easy for "somebody" to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This ended up being an admission of your own inability to measure bias.
    I think you don't really know what science, math or objective measure is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The focus is currently on his 2002 comment to Stern that expressed mostly indifference but also some weak support. That's before the 2003 comment Cavuto is talking about. This is called misdirection.
    The US went to war in 2003.
    If he said No to war in January of 2003 that outranks anything he said in 2002, because that was before the war.
    Now sure, he did not say 'and i think we shouldn't go to war' - but later comments clearly outranks prior comments as long as we are still before anything happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    All this arguing about fact checkers is silly. It's clear that Trump is a chronic liar.

Trump did claim global warming was a chinese hoax. Fact. He then claim he didn't say that during the debate. Also a fact.

Trump claimed stop and frisk was never declared unconstitutional. Fact. Stop and frisk was declared unconstitutional. Also fact.

It doesn't matter if you don't believe fact checkers -- the above is unarguable truth. And just one of a whole giant list I could generate but Breccia did this already in great fashion.
    And Hillary never lied ?

I realy hope trump wins I realy do can't wait for the reactions of people on this forum

Hillary is more intented to start a war with Russia then Trump is

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

The thing is that Trump's supporters don't care if he tells the truth or not. They hate fact checkers because they see facts as nuisances, and they don't like to be reminded that the rest of the world operates otherwise.

The US went to war in 2003.
    If he said No to war in January of 2003 that outranks anything he said in 2002, because that was before the war.
    So wait...if you change your opinion, your original opinion can't be brought up any more? You get a clean slate on it? Because that's literally what you are implying.

Being for the war until it turns out to be a disaster and then backpedaling isn't really that impressive though.

Now sure, he did not say 'and i think we shouldn't go to war' - but later comments clearly outranks prior comments as long as we are still before anything happening.
    So does this mean Trump can't ever attack Hillary on the TPP? Because nothing has happened with it, and she's changed her stance from supporting it to being against it.

Or is this a special "Trump only" thing.

Hillary is more intented to start a war with Russia then Trump is
    Source?

Ah, right, feels before reals.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Hillary never lied ?
    Oh she did.

But not nearly as often as Trump.

Deleted
    Source?

Owh yea I forgot Trump said he wants goodrelations with Russia and GTFO the middle east for good

And Hillary keeps on bashing the russians.

Trump and Putin are the right people to keep the world in check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    It's called hyperbole. Making a radically exaggerated statement to prove a point (in this case being I completely and utterly despise the Clintons and there is no scenario in which I would ever vote for either one).

No, you described bias, not hyperbole. Saying you will vote for anyone other than Hillary, than using antichrist as an example, is not hyperbole. He is litteraly saying he will vote for anyone else, even the worst person you can imagine... Other than Hillary... This is the rather watch the country burn deplorable...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    And he is s lying hag who can't be trusted. To say otherwise se is just you turning a blind eye to how much Donald has lied to Republicans.
    And I've said he is as well. Both are completely worthless.

Glad we cleared that up.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is that Trump's supporters don't care if he tells the truth or not. They hate fact checkers because they see facts as nuisances, and they don't like to be reminded that the rest of the world operates otherwise.
    Which is really strange given one of their primary criticisms of Clinton is that she lies.

Owh yea I forgot Trump said he wants goodrelations with Russia and GTFO the middle east for good

And Hillary keeps on bashing the russians.
    Because being critical of Russia means she wants to start a war with them?...

Fucking what?

Trump and Putin are the right people to keep the world in check.
    See, this speaks volumes about Trump supporters. The fact that they view Putin as a positive world leader is legitimately terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post

So should we take the rest of what you say at face value or assume that you're being hyperbolic at all times?

By the way, if there's no scenario where you'd vote for the Clintons then you'd still vote for a nuclear holocaust before voting for Hillary. But, of course, you're obviously just being hyperbolic again and I'll assume that you only feel a mild distaste for the Clintons.

Hyperbole is a poor choice of rhetoric to use when you're trying to discuss your opinions with people. Are you new to intelligent conversation or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Source?

If Hillary is trying to start a war with Russia then Trump is trying to start a war with China. Trump has more anti-China rhetoric during the debate than Clinton had anti-Russian rhetoric.