Deleted

Quick question about mythic + keystones after the weekly reset

Ok so, I'm playing on EU and the reset happens tomorrow,

Last week, when Mythic + dungeons were released, the first Mythic + keystone was dropped on the last boss on the first mythic dungeon of the week.

Now, I read that a chest in the class hall will give a keystone with a level based on the highest level of the mythic + dungeons achieved the previous week.

So I wanted to know if, after getting the keystone from my class hall chest, will I be able to loot another keystone from the first mythic boss I kill, like last week ?

Thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    So I wanted to know if, after getting the keystone from my class hall chest, will I be able to loot another keystone from the first mythic boss I kill, like last week ?
    I'm pretty sure you won't.

You only get one keystone per week, no matter the source.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    You only get one keystone per week, no matter the source.
    Ok, so lets say I reached MM +10 this week (which is not the case heh) and I want a fresh lvl 2 keystone rather than a higher one from the chest, I should go and kill a Mythic boss and loot a keystone before opening the chest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    Ok, so lets say I reached MM +10 this week (which is not the case heh) and I want a fresh lvl 2 keystone rather than a higher one from the chest, I should go and kill a Mythic boss and loot a keystone before opening the chest ?
    Presumably you have no chance to get a lvl 2 back. Whichever way you go, you get an 8 in this case.
    Some people said you can do a normal Mythic and get a 2, but it appears that was not actually tested, as some others said you also get the upgraded stone from a normal mythic.

Anyway, only one way to find out. The chest will definitely give you an upgraded stone, if you want to really be sure, run a mythic anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Presumably you have no chance to get a lvl 2 back. Whichever way you go, you get an 8 in this case.
    Some people said you can do a normal Mythic and get a 2, but it appears that was not actually tested, as some others said you also get the upgraded stone from a normal mythic.

Anyway, only one way to find out. The chest will definitely give you an upgraded stone, if you want to really be sure, run a mythic anyway.
    I may try that, thank you

Anyone tried destroying their last weeks keystone and running a normal mythic?