Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The difference being you knew Grove Warden was locked behind Heroic+ raiding. This is and was unknown to a lot of people until today.

Now there is also a chance pathfinder is tied behind NM+ raiding. Won't know until a blue post says something or oct 25th.
    Thats an unreasonable thing to be upset about... "I didn't know until now!" ... it doesnt really change anything. Its not like you had to invest all this time and money up until now.... and upon learning this you "wasted" all that time.

personally I think all base skins should be easy and accessible nearly to everyone .. only the colors should be locked behind harder/more content/grind

The difference being you knew Grove Warden was locked behind Heroic+ raiding. This is and was unknown to a lot of people until today.
    But that isn't the main issue being discussed, correct? This thread is primarily directed at (judging from the title and majority of discussion) content being available to Normal and not LFR. Had we known ahead of time, it would not alter what is primarily being argued in this thread.

I just don't see the relevancy. The anger at not being told is justifiable, but irrelevant to the direction the majority of the thread is pointing at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    You can easily PUG Normal mode dude. Even HC.
    I wish people would stop saying it is easy to pug normal. Most pugs don't clear more than 3 bosses at a time if that. Then you gotta find runs to do bosses you don't have. It is a complete pain in the ass. This is all assuming you even find a group in any reasonable time frame.

People keep speaking as if they go into group finder and get an instant raid ready to roll. I can spend hours hunting for a raid that will accept my Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Thats an unreasonable thing to be upset about... "I didn't know until now!" ... it doesnt really change anything. Its not like you had to invest all this time and money up until now.... and upon learning this you "wasted" all that time.
    Ummmm ya it is. That is 30 bloods wasted and a quest chain I could have avoided doing since it wasn't worth it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Please...please tell me you're kidding. Normal is all well and good but I don't always have time for it, especially with the high failure rate of pugs. The extremely low drop chance of the corrupted essence won't help either.
    yep that the gist of it

you'd have to pug 8-10 (less if you lucky) full normal EN clears to get the 30 things

and no, not kidding, it currently does not drop in LFR and a blue said thats intended

but theres always a chance Blizzard backs down and makes it LFRable after enough whining ^^

Ummmm ya it is. That is 30 bloods wasted and a quest chain I could have avoided doing since it wasn't worth it.
    Or, you could just simply go do a pug and stop whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    But that isn't the main issue being discussed, correct? This thread is primarily directed at (judging from the title and majority of discussion) content being available to Normal and not LFR. Had we known ahead of time, it would not alter what is primarily being argued in this thread.

I just don't see the relevancy. The anger at not being told is justifiable, but irrelevant to the direction the majority of the thread is pointing at.
    There is a lot of issues I have with this. Not knowing until today is one of then, another is it behind locked behind NM+.

- - - Updated - - -

Or, you could just simply go do a pug and stop whining.
    How about no. Don't feel like pugging EN NM 5+ times to finish a quest chain that should not be tied behind NM+ only raiding.

I do love how your group go's back to the (Stop Whining) card when you get proven wrong. Why didn't you stop whining in MOP when LFR dropped tier.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you get a garunteed 1-3 off each boss once per week, not per dificulty, so the MAX required pugs is 5...
    That's not true. Unless it was bugged, there were a few bosses I didn't get them off of.

I cleared normal with my guild in our first two days raiding last week and I ended up with 6. Other guildies ended with 5 and 4. Could've been bugged since it was the first week, but it doesn't seem to be guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    personally I think all base skins should be easy and accessible nearly to everyone .. only the colors should be locked behind harder/more content/grind
    It actually already works a bit like that.

You unlock the other colors of the appearance gradually, as you go through harder challenges.

While you don't get the 4 base appearances, but you get 2 appearances and all of their colors. That's 8 combinations compared to 4. I imagine that if Legion started like that, people would be complaining about the lack of variety.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2016-09-27 at 10:39 PM.

How about no. Don't feel like pugging EN NM 5+ times to finish a quest chain that should not be tied behind NM+ only raiding.

I do love how your group go's back to the (Stop Whining) card when you get proven wrong. Why didn't you stop whining in MOP when LFR dropped tier.
    You didn't prove anyone wrong bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    It actually already works a bit like that.

You unlock the other colors of the appearance gradually, as you go through harder challenges.

While you don't get the 4 base apperances, but you get 2 apeparances and all of their colors. That's 8 combinations compared to 4. I imagine that Legion started like that, people would be complaining about the lack of variety.
    well yes I though that too

but that was when I thought the Balance of Power (and thus the Valorous base skin, which is required for all Valorous recolors) could be done in LFR

now it turns out for the third base skin you need multiple normal+ clears

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    well yes I though that too

but that was when I thought the Balance of Power (and thus the Valorous base skin, which is required for all Valorous recolors) could be done in LFR

now it turns out for the third base skin you need multiple normal+ clears
    Of course you wouldn't be able to do it on LFR. The whole point is to make the game about challenges again, rather than milestones.

You didn't prove anyone wrong bro.
    Stop whining about what I said

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope......
    Well then sucks to be you.

I love all the people saying Pug It! like group finder isn't filled with utter cunts wanting absurd gear requirements. I don't care either way but get real people.

Of course you wouldn't be able to do it on LFR. The whole point is to make the game about challenges again, rather than milestones.
    Explain the Honour appearances then.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    pretty sure with 850ilvl avg.
    Well normal mode really has a gargantuan margin for error, so even with lower ilvl than 850 avg. It really shouldn't be an issue to clear if people have even the slightest idea of how not to stand in the stuff on the ground.

you a game designer at Blizzard then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Explain the Honour appearances then.
    Honor has always worked like this, and always will. The hot topic is the PvE aspect.