Page 43 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaigami View Post
    are these 250 per end boss, per difficulty, per day? So you could do normal/heroic maw, every day, for 500 each day?
    + all the WQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Airblade View Post
    This very well could be the case. No one with Highmountain exalted only has managed to get it though, yet that is.
    Once again:
    The first known player to get the left bind only had highmountain as exalted.
    And
    Who knows if its needed anyway?!

Deleted
    The only thing that is per-day is the lockout for choosing a specific heroic. You can repeat it on normal to farm the rep up. I did this with NL for highmountain yesterday and today I am in the process of doing it with maw for valarjar.

Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    Once again:
    The first known player to get the left bind only had highmountain as exalted.
    And
    Who knows if its needed anyway?!
    Valarjar doesn't show up on the armory so if nobody asked them, the best we can guess is that it potentially only requires Highmountain. All of the US people we know of also had Valarjar.

I farmed 8k rep with HM last night, gets tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by imwetter View Post
    So you can repeat on normal without rep lockouts or doing something else? If i'm going to grind this i'd rather just settle down and do it all at once. None of this a few quests a day pish

Deleted
    Just went Neltharion normal again, and still no drop. :/ Seems like either it's on some form of daily lockout or a low drop chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Just went Neltharion normal again, and still no drop. :/ Seems like either it's on some form of daily lockout or a low drop chance.
    Don't falter, friend. We're giving you our energy. Keep at it. You're doing the Turkey Lord's work.

Quote Originally Posted by lethargy View Post
    Valarjar doesn't show up on the armory so if nobody asked them, the best we can guess is that it potentially only requires Highmountain. All of the US people we know of also had Valarjar.
    There is an achievement to get exalted with all legion factions. Chinese dude has HM+Val.
    Simply everyone, who already got bindings are exalted for HM+Val

How did you managed to grind HM rep ?

Quote Originally Posted by shardee View Post
    How did you managed to grind HM rep ?
    You can repeatedly farm Nelths Lair for 250 rep each kill on the worm boss.

Quote Originally Posted by lethargy View Post
    You can repeatedly farm Nelths Lair for 250 rep each kill on the worm boss.
    group of 5 rogues. managed to get 10 runs in every hour, took about 3:30-4:00 per run.

Do you need Highmountain or Valarjar exalted? or both?

warlocks look like they've got to be exalted with any 2 factions, possibly excluding nightfallen.

so far that's consistent with the people who have gotten bindings (remember someone was HM/nightfallen exalted i think)

group of 5 rogues. managed to get 10 runs in every hour, took about 3:30-4:00 per run.
    Did you oranised this group with the rogues' discord or just ingame ? I tried to crate on of these groups without any success :/

So I heard the other binding drops off Ash'golm in the Vault of the Wardens. I cannot confirm though.

Quote Originally Posted by FearGX View Post
    So I heard the other binding drops off Ash'golm in the Vault of the Wardens. I cannot confirm though.
    Bring us proof!

There's a lot of speculations about that already, but no real proof yet ^^

I don't think that it's Ash'golm that drops the binding because if he's been locked away for years so how would he be able to get one of the bindings?

Quote Originally Posted by killakoolaid View Post
    I don't think that it's Ash'golm that drops the binding because if he's been locked away for years so how would he be able to get one of the bindings?
    It is entirely possible and likely that the bindings we are finding now are older than the ones that we found in MC. Ash'golm certainly might have them.