Deleted
    yes this is very good

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    None. Are you trying to victimize yourself with this fact? Come on.
    Nope trying to end a stupid comment that keeps getting repeated.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfish25 View Post
    This isn't even an issue tbh. you just don't deserve it.

>Wants Artifact skins
    >Can't Have it
    >Makes post on forum complaining about not being able to have said Skin

Don't meet the requirements? Guess what your not getting the skin. man the fuck up and go get it if u want it.
    not sure why people find it so hard to grasp that if you want something you earn it. if you cant put the time in too bad, games to hard to bad. your not entitled to shit i'm afraid.
    Agreed. Its simple... Plenty of skins. Want a specific one? Get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    I wish people would stop saying it is easy to pug normal. Most pugs don't clear more than 3 bosses at a time if that. Then you gotta find runs to do bosses you don't have. It is a complete pain in the ass. This is all assuming you even find a group in any reasonable time frame.

People keep speaking as if they go into group finder and get an instant raid ready to roll. I can spend hours hunting for a raid that will accept my Shaman.
    Strange, I also happen to play a Shaman (Elem) and got accepted into a Normal EN group. Cleared 7/7 with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nope trying to end a stupid comment that keeps getting repeated.
    That which you think is stupid, follows a far more logical and reasonable path than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Agreed. Its simple... Plenty of skins. Want a specific one? Get it.
    I don't want the skin I want to finish the quest. Put the skin behind the kill as a loot drop.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Please do show where I have ever said I was going to quit WoW but didn't. Please show me the I Quit threads I have made because last checked I have never (and will never) make any.

Yes if pathfinder is tied to NM+ raiding I will quit because then it will be clear blizzard didn't learn shit from WOD.
    You do it quite often. Its essentially a meme now. You constantly make whine threads, threatening Blizzard and MMO-C with:
    1. Sub numbers dropping
    2. People not standing for this "shit"
    3. YOU are going to quit
    4. "elitism" this or that

Its a joke. Please just do it already. Ironically you just said you'll quit if X doesn't happen. I'm sorry if Blizzard don't cater the game 100% to you.

I find it bullshit how we can't get the dreamer title in LFR normal or heroic. man has to clear fucking mythic and im too stupid

/thread

Deleted
    I have to agree with the OP. I think it's dumb to not make this available in LFR for two reasons:

1) You have to go in multiple times and thus 'just pug it' becomes 'just pug it five times'. This quest is part of a questline that's available to everyone, which makes it stupid. It just comes out of nowhere, doesn't even say that it's not available in LFR, and will sit there forever if you don't get a group for multiple IDs.
    This quest has absolutely no place in the artifact chain if it's really meant to be completed on NHC+. It would be fine if it started in NHC mode from a drop or something, but now it just feels like a giant roadblock.

2) Many people just don't have the time to raid. It's as simple as that. No, it's not 'just a few hours'. I know many people that don't even have an hour at a time. And even if they did they might not have that hour without interruptions. Their playing time might already be up by the time the group is ready.
    I myself will just get the items on NHC, but I find it to be absolutely stupid to gate something that's obviously supposed to be part of the most important quest line for your character behind this time investment when everything else isn't. It just doesn't belong here.

I don't want the skin I want to finish the quest. Put the skin behind the kill as a loot drop.
    You 100% have the option to finish the quest. Want to do it? Then do it.

You do it quite often.
    Show me the I quit thread I have made.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    I have to agree with the OP. I think it's dumb to not make this available in LFR for two reasons:

1) You have to go in multiple times and thus 'just pug it' becomes 'just pug it five times'. This quest is part of a questline that's available to everyone, which makes it stupid. It just comes out of nowhere, doesn't even say that it's not available in LFR, and will sit there forever if you don't get a group for multiple IDs.
    This quest has absolutely no place in the artifact chain if it's really meant to be completed on NHC+. It would be fine if it started in NHC mode from a drop or something, but now it just feels like a giant roadblock.

2) Many people just don't have the time to raid. It's as simple as that. No, it's not 'just a few hours'. I know many people that don't even have an hour at a time. And even if they did they might not have that hour without interruptions. Their playing time might already be up by the time the group is ready.
    I myself will just get the items on NHC, but I find it to be absolutely stupid to gate something that's obviously supposed to be part of the most important quest line for your character behind this time investment when everything else isn't. It just doesn't belong here.
    1. Normal modes are available to everyone.
    2. If you have the time to run LFR(with the ridiculous queue times) then you have time to pug it, thats basically a lie and a cop out excuse.

I've read the first page, from what I gather you are confused as to why a quest objective can't be completed in LFR because it wasn't stated in the quest that it was gated behind normal mode.

Does it really matter? I'm going to parrot what everyone on the first page has stated; Plenty of content in all aspects of wow is gated behind different tiers of content. It's Blizzard's little way of trying to get people to try all the content. If you don't like being "forced" to do normal, then I guess objectively you give up on that content.

If you are simply upset that there wasn't any clarity in the quest log, then I don't know what to tell you.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    no

thats abuse of a bug (certain to get fixed) and even with that bug - the ability to use the recolor without having the base skin only lasts until a relog
    I am quite acknowledged with the fact that it was an abuse of a bug. The main question lies if you have to unlock the "original" (whole left ↓ row) in order to unlock the rest or if it is tied to having the original one.

The hidden appearances are unique in that matter, as the main requirement in order to attain other color tints is actually by using the original tint, as opposed to Aeula's question if s/he had to acquire the leftmost appearance to unlock another one which has a completely unique requirement, unrelated to the original one, as opposed to the hidden ones.

Same thing apply's, want to get the quest done? , Just go fucking do it. your not entitled to the quest being completed with out the requirements.

Show me the I quit thread I have made.
    You literally just said it.

1. Normal modes are available to everyone.
    2. If you have the time to run LFR(with the ridiculous queue times) then you have time to pug it, thats basically a lie and a cop out excuse.
    5mins is a ridiculous queue time? Still waiting for you to show me the I quit threads I have made.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post
    I've read the first page, from what I gather you are confused as to why a quest objective can't be completed in LFR because it wasn't stated in the quest that it was gated behind normal mode.

Does it really matter? I'm going to parrot what everyone on the first page has stated; Plenty of content in all aspects of wow is gated behind different tiers of content. It's Blizzard's little way of trying to get people to try all the content. If you don't like being "forced" to do normal, then I guess objectively you give up on that content.

If you are simply upset that there wasn't any clarity in the quest log, then I don't know what to tell you.
    If anything, the OP is correct about it not stating it in the quest. It SHOULD state whether Mythic/heroic/normal/lfr is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Sounds like you were really lucky
    i have 7 iu got one per boss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I have 1 on my rogue and i've done all the bosses
    idk, all the people ive talked to have gotten atleast 1 per boss

You literally just said it.
    Yes in this thread, you said I have said it before. Now show me where I said it, show me the threads I made before saying it.

Yes if pathfinder is locked to NM+ raiding I will quit because its clear they didn't learn from WOD. That isn't a example you can use since you claim that I have said it before and made threads saying it.

Now show me the I quit threads I made.