Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    5mins is a ridiculous queue time? Still waiting for you to show me the I quit threads I have made.
    You literally JUST said it.

And don;t worry, queue times won't always been five minutes. Threads exist on these boards complaining about that, too. (Which I'm sure you've been in) ..

5mins is a ridiculous queue time? Still waiting for you to show me the I quit threads I have made.
    Guess people just cba searching through 21 thousand moronic posts of self entitlement

Yes in this thread, you said I have said it before. Now show me where I said it, show me the threads I made before saying it.

Yes if pathfinder is locked to NM+ raiding I will quit because its clear they didn't learn from WOD. That isn't a example you can use since you claim that I have said it before and made threads saying it.

Now show me the I quit threads I made.
    I almost wish pathfinder will be locked behind it.. that way, no more whine threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    1. Normal modes are available to everyone.
    2. If you have the time to run LFR(with the ridiculous queue times) then you have time to pug it, thats basically a lie and a cop out excuse.
    You are living in a dream world or have never had a peek in LFG.

You literally JUST said it.

And don;t worry, queue times won't always been five minutes. Threads exist on these boards complaining about that, too. (Which I'm sure you've been in) ..
    Show me the I Quit threads I made.....

- - - Updated - - -

I almost wish pathfinder will be locked behind it.. that way, no more whine threads.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you get a garunteed 1-3 off each boss once per week, not per dificulty, so the MAX required pugs is 5...
    No you don't. I cleared 7/7 last week and got ONE essence (And not off of Xavius). It could take a hundred pugs if you have really shite luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfish25 View Post
    Guess people just cba searching through 21 thousand moronic posts of self entitlement
    There isn't 21 thousand threads made by me. He can show me the I quit thread he claimed I made.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you even want this appearance anyway?
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

hi i am here actually bashing LFR, the game worked fine without for years and the path of progression this first few weeks without it is incredibly smooth. i'd wish they'd hurry up and throw it in the trash can already.

- - - Updated - - -

What if I do? If I find a single other thread in which you've threatened to quit.. what will you give me?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    I have to agree with the OP. I think it's dumb to not make this available in LFR for two reasons:

1) You have to go in multiple times and thus 'just pug it' becomes 'just pug it five times'. This quest is part of a questline that's available to everyone, which makes it stupid. It just comes out of nowhere, doesn't even say that it's not available in LFR, and will sit there forever if you don't get a group for multiple IDs.
    This quest has absolutely no place in the artifact chain if it's really meant to be completed on NHC+. It would be fine if it started in NHC mode from a drop or something, but now it just feels like a giant roadblock.

2) Many people just don't have the time to raid. It's as simple as that. No, it's not 'just a few hours'. I know many people that don't even have an hour at a time. And even if they did they might not have that hour without interruptions. Their playing time might already be up by the time the group is ready.
    I myself will just get the items on NHC, but I find it to be absolutely stupid to gate something that's obviously supposed to be part of the most important quest line for your character behind this time investment when everything else isn't. It just doesn't belong here.
    This is exactly why I was pissed to find out it wasn't available in LFR.
    It appeared to just be a normal Class Hall type quest, one that I got invested in, and then it turned into something else without warning (or notification, in the case of the raid quests.)

I don't have a ton of time to play at one time, and remain pretty casual because of it; quests are what keep me interested, and I keep my ilevel high enough to do LFR to see the story, these days.

I actually joined some mythic groups for the dungeon quests for this questline, and tbh, I hated it.
    The dungeons aren't that hard, but it took over an hour to get in as a melee DPS with no achievement, and it was group after group of rage quits and long waits for new tanks and heals.
    I can only imagine the raid would be this on a much larger and longer scale.

I don't really care about the artifact appearance at all, but I'm really bummed I don't get to finish the quest chain, and find myself really paranoid it will get more important as the patches go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalene View Post
    I am quite acknowledged with the fact that it was an abuse of a bug. The main question lies if you have to unlock the "original" (whole left ↓ row) in order to unlock the rest or if it is tied to having the original one.

The hidden appearances are unique in that matter, as the main requirement in order to attain other color tints is actually by using the original tint, as opposed to Aeula's question if s/he had to acquire the leftmost appearance to unlock another one which has a completely unique requirement, unrelated to the original one, as opposed to the hidden ones.
    .. you still need to have the base skin to use the recolors for ALL apperances, all 5-6, not just hiddens

in order to use blue or green ashbringer - you need the flaming/orange Ashbringer .. I mean you can technically unlock the additional Valorous colors, but to actually wield/equip them - you need the base skin unlocked too

that was the question

ask anyone who has already done Legion dungeon hero achi and gotten the 4-th Valorous recolor - they still cant equip that color until they finish Balance of Power

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749265928
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2016-09-27 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post
    Why do you even want this appearance anyway?
    I give no fucks about the appearance, Hell I didn't even know it was tied to one until this thread. I just wanted to finish my Artifact quest chain and see what the end reward may be. Figured it was more story and maybe a cut scene.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait let me get this straight.

There's people... raging and crying ... about Blizzard not giving out stuff for free ... without any kind of skill or dedication?? Did.. Did I read that right??

This is rading we're talking about ffs!!! It's supposed to be "exclusive" to the best that want to dedicate time to get the better gear the game has to offer. I don't mind LFR on itself, it helped me when i started tanking in raids back in MoP but this "entitlement" that lfr heroes think that every good thing must be available through LFR needs to stop. LFR is just for site-seeing so you know how the lore ends for a particular subject. You shouldn't be able to finish the legendary cloak + ring in LFR, that was a huge mistake by Blizzard. I'm so happy they're doing this now

Also , I'm reading on this post and other places online people saying that they're forced to go to Normal Mode to complete the quest and thus complete the Class Hall campaign. No you *****!!! This .. IS NOT... CLASS HALL CAMPAIGN!!! This is completely seperated!! This is for a new appearence of your artifact weapon. And since its that, it should be exclusive to anyone who raids seriously
    Last edited by vitor210; 2016-09-27 at 11:05 PM. Reason: grammar

What if I do? If I find a single other thread in which you've threatened to quit.. what will you give me?

Bolded a key word to help you out.

Deleted
    I'm OK with this if it's only to unlock appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    hi i am here actually bashing LFR, the game worked fine without for years and the path of progression this first few weeks without it is incredibly smooth. i'd wish they'd hurry up and throw it in the trash can already.
    Remove LFR you remove raiding champ. Blizzard has done stated many times LFR is the reason we get raids. If they wanted LFR gone Legion was the perfect time to do it. The fact they went back to the MOP model shows it is still needed.

Believe it or not but shit made for WoW is on a budget. LFR justfies the raiding budget.

Bolded a key word to help you out.
    Hahaha okay, semantics. Got it. You lose. Have a good one.

Regardless, I knew you'd use your famous "I'll quit..." line somewhere in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Wait let me get this straight.

There's people... raging and crying ... about Blizzard not giving out stuff for free ... without any kind of skill or dedication?? Did.. Did I read that right??

This is rading we're talking about ffs!!! It's supposed to be "exclusive" to the best that want to dedicate time to get the better gear the game has to offer. I don't mind LFR on itself, it helped me when i started tanking in raids back in MoP but this "entitlement" that lfr heroes think that every good thing must be available through LFR needs to stop. LFR is just for site-seeing so you know how the lore ends for a particular subject. You shouldn't be able to finish the legendary cloak + ring in LFR, that was a huge mistake by Blizzard. I'm so happy they're doing this now
    No, people are "whining" because Blizz somehow forgot to mention, or put in the quest text, that you needed to do a certain raid difficulty to get a reward, so people invested time on something that they're not going to get to complete.
    Because, like people have said, those 30 item drops are going to take MANY pug raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentsatellite View Post
    This is exactly why I was pissed to find out it wasn't available in LFR.
    It appeared to just be a normal Class Hall type quest, one that I got invested in, and then it turned into something else without warning (or notification, in the case of the raid quests.)

I don't have a ton of time to play at one time, and remain pretty casual because of it; quests are what keep me interested, and I keep my ilevel high enough to do LFR to see the story, these days.

I actually joined some mythic groups for the dungeon quests for this questline, and tbh, I hated it.
    The dungeons aren't that hard, but it took over an hour to get in as a melee DPS with no achievement, and it was group after group of rage quits and long waits for new tanks and heals.
    I can only imagine the raid would be this on a much larger and longer scale.

I don't really care about the artifact appearance at all, but I'm really bummed I don't get to finish the quest chain, and find myself really paranoid it will get more important as the patches go on.
    ^ you pretty much nailed it on the head