Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    Oh man EU is just getting dumped on in this race. Not even a single kill so far.
    yeah midwinter is 4/7 and serenity is still 0/7 they're getting rekt

None of this matters though.. where's Bozzelprogress? that's the only race that matters!

I am not sure if you guys are trying to troll new players/forum users or you are just ignorant about the delay EU has in the releasing of Raids but either way you are being ridiculous.

Anyway, unless Blizzard fails hard, there will be a boss, it's usually one in the last 1/3 of the raid, where NA stales, then EU catches up and they stall there too. Sometimes it takes days, sometimes hours but eventually that barrier falls. And after that it's usually EU winning, even with the delay.

Even if NA wins, if an EU Guild kills it within a few hours (the amount of delay between NA and EU release) it's an EU win too. It's been like this for as far as i can remember besides 2 or 3 tiers in 18!

Quote Originally Posted by Manstus View Post
    None of this matters though.. where's Bozzelprogress? that's the only race that matters!
    Oh god my sides I forgot about this meme

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    Oh god my sides I forgot about this meme
    Ditto! I hope it comes back
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Its normal if you farmed mythic+. I saw 11 this week; 1 in the previous 3 weeks.
    How much is farming? I didn't hit triple digits of runs but probably around the 30-40's with over 150 done in my guild, resulting in a grand total of 0 legendaries from mythic+
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Anyone streaming the race? im guessing no

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    I've checked a few times and found no-one. Scrolled to down streams with 10 viewers and saw nothing but mythic+ dungeon streams (and other stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    It's a bit silly to stream the race, since someone else could just go and copy whatever strategy you're using. I don't think people even streamed some heroic bosses last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Manstus View Post
    I've checked a few times and found no-one. Scrolled to down streams with 10 viewers and saw nothing but mythic+ dungeon streams (and other stuff)
    I don't get it, this is the kind of thing that is worth streaming... but people enjoy seeing the top players jumping on the dalaran fountain, go figure.

ib4 they can't show the strat before the race is over, boo fucking hoo, who cares.

I was too late

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    It's a bit silly to stream the race, since someone else could just go and copy whatever strategy you're using. I don't think people even streamed some heroic bosses last week.
    Serenity could easily stream their progression and still it wouldn't matter at all. They have literally zero competition. The whole not streaming progress thing was great and all when there was actually competition at the top but those days are long gone.

The biggest problem it presents is the streamer not paying full attention to the raid.
    Last edited by Jdance; 2016-09-27 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    In almost any competition you can see what the other team is doing. I think there should be a stream or its not world first rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Serenity could easily stream their progression and still it wouldn't matter at all. They have literally zero competition. The whole not streaming progress thing was great and all when there was actually competition at the top but those days are long gone.
    oh man i so want method to win it to shut you up little kiddies who think frag and kuznam were the gods that carried method, you know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    oh man i so want method to win it to shut you up little kiddies who think frag and kuznam were the gods that carried method, you know nothing.
    am i being baited right now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    yeah midwinter is 4/7 and serenity is still 0/7 they're getting rekt
    Of course Serenity is 0/7M because raids haven't been open in the EU. US Realms have a 1 day head start in the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Diceyi View Post
    Of course Serenity is 0/7M because raids haven't been open in the EU. US Realms have a 1 day head start in the race.
    sounds like excuses.

Deleted
    I love it when sarcasm completely flies beyond some people ^________^

Quote Originally Posted by Diceyi View Post
    They are just trolling. They will get their mouths shut in a few hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    the real world firsts only start when the aussies start raiding in about 8 hours
    WAT???.... Hahahah

NA dominating!
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week