Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Great changes. ST nerf is minimalized, cleave and especially AoE nerfs are in a good place.

This should ensure that havoc remains strong, but is no longer over the top. It also doesn't change our gameplay for those of us glaive lovers while still moving talents clsoer together which hopefully leads to a few more options in the future.

I'm personally not shedding any tears over the ~3,5% ST loss, we were middle of the field, but also have a few other classes nerfed, a few other sbuffed and ST is not our niche, so its fine. Our ST damage is still decent enough and there is only one pure ST encounter in EN mythic to begin with.

Really happy with the changes all in all.

Deleted
    ... I wish the full Bloodlet nerf had stayed, because I find it so damn boring compared to Felblade. I mean, Felblade : 1) is a cool looking ability - 2) synergizes well with Fel Rush and Vengeful Retreat - 3) has a randomly reset CD as a proc. It's just great dynamic gameplay. IMO Bloodlet should be purely a cleave talent.

Also, I love that suggestion to give Momentum a "Pandemic" mechanic, purely so I can Fel Rush -> Vengeful Retreat -> Felblade to my heart's desire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    That's wrong

Scroll down to Sep 23rd and you'll see a few things crossed off.
    Sorry, I meant FotI and Blade Dance

Im a dumb dumb and always call FotI Glaives, since they are technically spinning glaives. I usually say TG if i mean Throw Glaive, but again, thats my terrible communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahnjin View Post
    Also, I love that suggestion to give Momentum a "Pandemic" mechanic, purely so I can Fel Rush -> Vengeful Retreat -> Felblade to my heart's desire.
    Yep, every DH wants that. Huge QoL improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahnjin View Post
    ... I wish the full Bloodlet nerf had stayed, because I find it so damn boring compared to Felblade. I mean, Felblade : 1) is a cool looking ability - 2) synergizes well with Fel Rush and Vengeful Retreat - 3) has a randomly reset CD as a proc. It's just great dynamic gameplay. IMO Bloodlet should be purely a cleave talent.

Yeah it would be good but we would have needed something else buffed instead... simply nerfing it put us too low on ST

If by "voices" you mean "screaming and crying", then yes, they heard you.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Yep, every DH wants that. Huge QoL improvement.
    I don't really care. Momentum snapping even if it happens would be bad for your DPS.

You don't have enough fury to waste in 8s.

All they have to do at this point is buff the damage the first target hit by FOTI and havoc ST will be better, without reverting the aoe nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    Wow I actually thought they would fix our ST,- It seems to be updated for SP atleast, they got up to the top once again from the bottom while we still remain at the bottom on Single no idea how our AoE will be now, but I doubt it will be that good either

Thus has DH using felblade not bloodlet build. So it is not updated yet.

Our voices never got heard.

Casuals who complained about DH being op got heard. Our one redeeming trait was burst aoe and it got nerfed multiple times over. We always had medicore sustained aoe and ST.

The four classes that stomped us before, stomp us harder and were largely untouched. We are too busy arguing about Demon Blades and Momentum to actually get them to give us a real talent tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Graveworm View Post
    Lmao, still crying. How funny. Even after them reverting some much needed changes, people are still finding room to complain. Try being an Elemental Shaman. You really have no reason to cry so hard.
    Dear random person with total of 18 posts =) thank you for your amazing feedback, it was very helpful and educating to me as a player and i learned a lot. However, if you actually knew what you were talking about, ud know that DH st is not OP its mid pack, even Rets' ST is better than DH both in PvP and PvE, in PvP its even a larger gap due to 150% dmg on stunned targets by Ret.

I am also very very sad to know that you do know see the difference between crying and sharing an opion based on personal xp of playing the spec (which you lack). Try elem shammy you say? My main is Ret of almost 10 years now, i remb days when Elem could global ppl without cds in a proc, so plz do not waste your breath on our QQing cuz elems are bad now, cuz i am playing Ret, Ret historically is biggest underdog dps class in pvp, and yes most of my posts are pvp related, which you would know if you would read my posts instead of coming here, on DH forum, without any clue of how Havoc spec works, and postings ur clueless rage comments only cuz you are butt hurt cuz you got out dpsed by some DH, personally i smell l2play issue here, since on my Ret i never got out dpsed by a DH in arena once so far.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I might have missed it, but what about the other nerfs they originally mentioned...to fel rush, and FOTI? Did those nerfs still go through?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Our voices didn't get heard imo, They could've implemented much better solutions and only buffed Bloodlet from 100% to 150%.
    I wish they had buffed Chaos Strike or Demon Blades / Bite instead.

Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    I might have missed it, but what about the other nerfs they originally mentioned...to fel rush, and FOTI? Did those nerfs still go through?
    I think that's the case. Balanced blades artifact trait was also nerfed from 10% to 3%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    Yep, fel rush down to 30% and FOTI nerfed. Fel barrage proc rate nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still sad about the Fel Barrage nerf. It was a fun ability. I'm okay with the other nerfs although the Artifact ones seem dumb. Especially the blade dance talent going from a whopping 10% to 3%...

I wish we'd see our talents revamped though. Some of them are so bad.

Fel Barrage nerf? Did I miss something not written in patch notes?

meanwhile ww still mostly untouched

Quote Originally Posted by Deeth View Post
    meanwhile ww still mostly untouched
    WW getting a huge nerf, but from pvp pov, their FoF losing its stun. I know in PvE it does not do much but in PvP it is a huge nerf.

So until the new best talents are decided, are we best off keeping our talents as they were before the hotfix? Is there an updated guide out yet?
    Also, are you guys finding it hard to get invites now?