10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    Some of us dont want to raid on our alts, will it kill you if ifr people get one tint of the skin, I dunno about you but, they can have that skin, and I'll get the 15 keystone mythic one if I want to feel special.
    The way I would have it: Keep it so you can't unlock the skin via LFR, but make the unlock account wide.

Same thing should be said about things such as Artifact Knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    You don't enjoy this game because a single tint is locked behind... normal raids...
    That isn't what the post says at all. Don't be retarded.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And that's the fault of the community not the game.

This thread is a perfect example of how shit the community has gotten. To be clear I mean the whole online gaming community not just wow.
    People like you are the ones pushing for the no interaction...

People like you are the ones pushing for the no interaction...
    Tell me how does a system that allows you to group with people all across your region also provide no interaction? You may not talk to people in LFD/LFR but I do and so do many others. By doing so we are interacting with each other and being social

You act like every aspect of this game can be done solo.

Still waiting for you to provide proof of me making a I Quit thread.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    That isn't what the post says at all. Don't be retarded.
    Thats exactly what was said.

Thats exactly what was said.
    You shouldn't use words like the bolded, I don't think u know what they mean.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Tell me how does a system that allows you to group with people all across your region also provide no interaction?

You act like every aspect of this game can be done solo.

Still waiting for you to provide proof of me making a I Quit thread.
    I've already given you proof. You say it often. You've admitted it.

You've pushed often for content that is the opposite of group/guild play. And sorry, but LFR doesn't really count in that regard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    The way I would have it: Keep it so you can't unlock the skin via LFR, but make the unlock account wide.

Same thing should be said about things such as Artifact Knowledge.
    While I agree on the account wide unlock for the Balance of Power appearance, having a time/order based item which increase your artifact power acquisition account wide would sound a bit too overpowered, in a sense of when you start a new character, skip every treasure and quest, and then after getting 25 AK and thus starting to farm/quest for items which then would grant ~20.000 AP each. Now that's quite insane.

There is a catch up system already in for the AK script/scroll, which gets reduced by a few days for each passing month. Heck, it's currently on a 3 day CD for newly fresh 110's, as opposed to when I made it to 110 a day after launch with 5 days of waiting for the first one.

Later on in the expansion, this will further intensify, maybe it'll even go as fast as 12 hours per work order for it.

I've already given you proof. You say it often. You've admitted it.

You've pushed often for content that is the opposite of group/guild play. And sorry, but LFR doesn't really count in that regard.
    No I didn't, Saying those words 3 times in a year isn't often. Once again stop using words that you don't know the meaning to.

Still waiting for proof that I made I Quit threads.

You shouldn't use words like the bolded, I don't think u know what they mean.
    He is throwing a fit because this tint is locked because normal raids. He specifically stated "this is the last straw." ... I'm not misinterpreting, lying, or changing what he said.

- - - Updated - - -

No I didn't, 3 times in a year isn't often. Once again stop using words that you don't know the meaning to.
    Often, relative to what? Everyone else? Then yes, thats often. You're one of the few people I've seen threaten to quit, (and course never do) and then constantly threaten Blizzard with "sub numbers" ... which in my opinion is dangerously close to saying you'll quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the problem with this. Normal raids are really not difficult at all (from what I've heard - I haven't stepped foot inside a raid yet, and I probably won't for a while since I'm a casualbad).

Blizzard has stated that their intent with LFR is to experience the content of the raids only. Not for progression.

Often, relative to what? Everyone else? Then yes, thats often. You're one of the few people I've seen threaten to quit, (and course never do) and then constantly threaten Blizzard with "sub numbers" ... which in my opinion is dangerously close to saying you'll quit.
    Often as in by the definition of the word.

I had said it a couple times in a reply in this thread and a couple times well over a year ago. By definition that isn't Often.

of·ten
    ˈôf(t)ən,ˈäf(t)ən/Submit
    adverb
    frequently; many times.
    "he often goes for long walks by himself"
    synonyms: frequently, many times, many a time, on many/numerous occasions, a lot, as often as not, repeatedly, again and again, time and (time) again; More
    in many instances.
    "vocabulary often reflects social standing"
    The amount of times I have said it since I been on this site does not fall under the definition of Many,frequent or often. Even more so when you compare to my total post count. Less then 0.000000001% does not fall under the definition of those words.

Once again stop using words that you don't know the meaning of.

I can't believe they make me do stuff.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, staying on topic would provide more viewpoints than personal attacks. Just shrug it off and continue discussing, before a Mod decides to lock the thread.

He is throwing a fit because this tint is locked because normal raids. He specifically stated "this is the last straw." ... I'm not misinterpreting, lying, or changing what he said.
    It's the entire appearance that's locked, isn't it? You can't get the other tints without the base one, can you?

tbf, the Unholy skins are all ugly as fuck except for the PVP one (which I won't be getting.) I just wanted to see the end of the quest chain.

Often as in by the definition of the word.

I had said it a couple times in a reply in this thread and a couple times well over a year ago. By definition that isn't Often.

The amount of times I have said it since I been on this site does not fall under the definition of Many,frequent or often. Even more so when you compare to my total post count. Less then 0.000000001% does not fall under the definition of those words.

Once again stop using words that you don't know the meaning of.
    Yup, you've done it many times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentsatellite View Post
    It's the entire appearance that's locked, isn't it? You can't get the other tints without the base one, can you?

tbf, the Unholy skins are all ugly as fuck except for the PVP one (which I won't be getting.) I just wanted to see the end of the quest chain.
    You're allowed to do that though. I'm sorry you don't want to do so, though.

Still waiting for you to prove that. You can keep saying the sun is cold, but until you provide proof your words mean nothing champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not argue semantics and stay on topic please. This is about the artifact quests in LFR, not the precise definition of words in their contexts. Thanks.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

The grindy part of the quests make more sense in LFR, anyways, really.
    Keeps people consistently showing up and helping keep queue times lower.

People doing non-group finder content typically have a guild or group they're loyal to and don't need the "get 30 X" carrot on a string to show up.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You're allowed to do that though. I'm sorry you don't want to do so, though.
    Just because I'm "allowed" to do something, doesn't mean I'll ENJOY doing it. I hate PVP like ingrown toenails.
    I play games for entertainment, not to make myself suffer. That's why I quit progression raiding. It was like a terrible second full time job that I paid to go to and listen to some guy scream into Vent for hours on end.

And I'm not mad I won't be getting that skin. Because I knew, up front, that it required something I hated and wasn't willing to do.
    I didn't start a quest and suffer through some mythic pugs only to be let down afterwards.

Your throwing just as big of a fit. Seriously, who the fuck cares if the tint is locked behind normal raid or LFR. I'm a raider and I don't give a fuck if the LFR's were able to get it.