Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangar View Post
    Here's to waiting 2 months to get another shot at Enhance hidden.
    Why two months?

Cuz Lev won't be up for like 8 weeks.

Just a quick question. I've got the hidden aritfact appearance for both resto and elemental. Do you know if the 200 world quests, 1000 pvp kills and 100 dungeons are shared? So if I do the 200 world quests as elemental, will I unlock the color for resto aswell?
    hai

will be another 3 months assuming each boss spawns once before repeating. and who knows if its in a set spawn order, or if its random. out of 20 kills. i saw 2 people get it. There were tons of shamans. so its not as good of a drop rate as people think. and most of them were saying in chat they had AK5

The sea scrog boss drops it as well. Got it off him in Beta first try

Quote Originally Posted by Kleven View Post
    Just a quick question. I've got the hidden aritfact appearance for both resto and elemental. Do you know if the 200 world quests, 1000 pvp kills and 100 dungeons are shared? So if I do the 200 world quests as elemental, will I unlock the color for resto aswell?
    It is shared. Just like the colors you unlock for the base weapon are.
    http://twitch.tv/fsslgnra Streaming whatever dumb shit I'm doing at the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleaura View Post
    It is shared. Just like the colors you unlock for the base weapon are.
    Interesting. Can you direct me to where you got this information?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andriokz View Post
    The sea scrog boss drops it as well. Got it off him in Beta first try
    Yeah I was going to call out that people on Beta said they got it from multiple bosses, not just Levantus. If someone can point me to where Blizzard has said it only drops from Levantus I'll update the OP but until then I'll assume that it drops from multiple world bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by 7hos View Post
    Nice to know, how many tries did u do before getting the weapon (at level 4 knowledge) aproximately?
    First kill on the Mana Seeper (2nd or 3rd rare kill that day) after last week's reset.

does it matter if I am in the spec to get an appearance? can I get resto when I am elemental for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    does it matter if I am in the spec to get an appearance? can I get resto when I am elemental for example?
    I was wondering the same thing. I really wanna get the ele one but I really dont wanna play ele right now.

also does anyone know if there is a way to track how far you are along the ways of unlocking the color variations?

I got the enhancement skin today off the world boss...

Still no Resto one >.<

Ugh, this is ridiculous. I based my entire mog around using the Warmace and now it's been confirmed that I'm only going to have a CHANCE at getting it once every couple months. At least you can farm the ele and resto skins.

Just got my ENH one, but can't link pictures.. :<

So can we just sit here and farm Levantus for our appearance? Or is it a once a week thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Ugh, this is ridiculous. I based my entire mog around using the Warmace and now it's been confirmed that I'm only going to have a CHANCE at getting it once every couple months. At least you can farm the ele and resto skins.
    Where was it confirmed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonagetieler View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. I really wanna get the ele one but I really dont wanna play ele right now.

also does anyone know if there is a way to track how far you are along the ways of unlocking the color variations?
    Check the OP for macro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    You can get any of the skins no matter what spec or loot specialization that you have set.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Where was it confirmed?
    The half dozen people on here confirming that they got the drop off Levantus just like in beta?

Call me crazy, but I actually like the base Resto appearance, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    The half dozen people on here confirming that they got the drop off Levantus just like in beta?
    Confirming that you got the drop off of a boss does NOT mean that it will not drop off other world bosses. On beta others have confirmed that they got it off other world bosses, such as Flotsam.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Murdered Parjesh and Hatecoil 60 times! Woohay! I'm wondering if there's something I'm doing wrong... Maybe if I complete the dungeons it will reset some hidden trigger? :V

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Confirming that you got the drop off of a boss does NOT mean that it will not drop off other world bosses. On beta others have confirmed that they got it off other world bosses, such as Flotsam.
    So there's a recurring theme here: Aquatic. Water. Hmmm. Of course this means nothing.

ffs saw 1 shaman get from levantus apierence i dint so 2 moths w8ting thats retarded