10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I don't see the problem with this. Normal raids are really not difficult at all (from what I've heard - I haven't stepped foot inside a raid yet, and I probably won't for a while since I'm a casualbad).

Blizzard has stated that their intent with LFR is to experience the content of the raids only. Not for progression.
    Normal raids are not very difficult. Depending on the situation it's much more frustrating and time-consuming to get into a group than to do the actual raid. I understand the angst about it but do think that Blizzard has every right to put what amounts to cosmetic rewards in whatever level of content they wish.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

They just posted that you arent entitled to anything and its a "cosmetic" for actually playing the game.

Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Normal raids are not very difficult. Depending on the situation it's much more frustrating and time-consuming to get into a group than to do the actual raid. I understand the angst about it but do think that Blizzard has every right to put what amounts to cosmetic rewards in whatever level of content they wish.
    Blizzard has the right to do anything they wish, In the end it is there game.

Doesn't mean I have to like it ether. The quest chain should have been clear from the start that its NM+ only raiding to finish it. Hell the current text of the quest doesn't even state that and when you go into LFR it shows that u got a quest for X boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    They just posted that you arent entitled to anything and its a "cosmetic" for actually playing the game.

Move on.
    No one said they was entitled to anything, do try to fallow along.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Because Blizzard can't not shoot themselves in the foot at least a few times per expansion. See also "We'll make dungeons relevant again (but relevant in a format that is inaccessible to most of the player base)!".

Quote Originally Posted by lazorexplosion View Post
    Because Blizzard can't not shoot themselves in the foot at least a few times per expansion. See also "We'll make dungeons relevant again (but relevant in a format that is inaccessible to most of the player base)!".
    Personally I feel this is a issue they have with all there games.

They want the game to be the casual fun friendly game and yet also want it to be the hardcore,esport juggernaut. They need to realize they can't be both and when they try they piss off one of the groups if not both.

Edit: Wow mite be the best one they balance tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I'm betting it's just a bug tbh. In the past if it's not lfr inclusive, they flat out say so, like the legendary ring upgrade token from archimonde and the BOA weapons from Garrosh for example. I could be wrong obviously.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    People in LFR can't even get a single tint?!

- - - Updated - - -

You don't enjoy this game because a single tint is locked behind... normal raids...
    Four tints. And no it's not my only reason, if you'd read my post properly you'd see that I was already pretty pissed at the game before this.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    I'm betting it's just a bug tbh. In the past if it's not lfr inclusive, they flat out say so, like the legendary ring upgrade token from archimonde and the BOA weapons from Garrosh for example. I could be wrong obviously.
    I'm loling at myself here. I posted that then jsut after I did so the blue tracker confirmed it is not intended to be done in lfr. RIP me x)

Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...-quests-contd/
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

I'm loling at myself here. I posted that then jsut after I did so the blue tracker confirmed it is not intended to be done in lfr. RIP me x)

Well this bit is good news at lease.

This restriction is specific to this quest chain, which has a cosmetic-only reward. Other quest chains, such as “The Stuff of Dreams” from the Suramar campaign, will be completable through Raid Finder. We’ll be making some additional changes in Patch 7.1 to more clearly communicate when and where these restrictions apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.
    Think of it like this: Almost every end boss of each tier drops a mount on highest difficulty, so that's something cosmetic for people who put more effort into this game. This is the same, a new appearance for your artifact, something cosmetic for people who put more effort into raiding than simply clicking on a button and then doing a 15 min instance.
    If you want unique cosmetic rewards, put a little bit more effort and do normal which is practically as easy as LFR if you know the tactics.

10+ Year Old Account

Doesn't mean I have to like it ether. The quest chain should have been clear from the start that its NM+ only raiding to finish it. Hell the current text of the quest doesn't even state that and when you go into LFR it shows that u got a quest for X boss.
    Try to get an answer from Blizzard, some Blizz CMs do in fact view mmo-champion from time to time, but they prioritize, no, they look for feedback on the official forums where they can be legally (as honorable as it sounds) held for whatever they say or do.

Posting a thread/replying to a on-going official thread about this case is the fastest and most profitable cause to get a reaction.
    There's nothing illegal trying to discuss the theme on non-official forums like mmo-champion, but do keep in mind people have different views on cases which may or may not correspond to your wish/arguement. Nonetheless, unless you post your character's name (and/or server), mmo-champion is a lot more anonymous than the blue forums, thus might stir up tons of unwanted behaviour.

Edit:

Official: Can't Complete Raid Quests Cont'd

It's official then.

And as said earlier, you are all free to create a single meta-thread to discuss whether or not they should open up for it being completable in the LFR mode.

- - - Updated - - -

No one said they was entitled to anything, do try to fallow along.
    Just wondering, exactly what would've changed if it stated that the quest can't be done on LFR? Did you waste your time in LFR and you're angry or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    Just wondering, exactly what would've changed if it stated that the quest can't be done on LFR? Did you waste your time in LFR and you're angry or something?
    I wouldn't have wasted my time or the bloods on the quest chain. As it stands I have zero interest in NM raiding.

Still waiting for you to prove that. You can keep saying the sun is cold, but until you provide proof your words mean nothing champ.
    I've already done so.

Deleted

Other quest chains, such as “The Stuff of Dreams” from the Suramar campaign, will be completable through Raid Finder.
    What a shame....

Quote Originally Posted by lazorexplosion View Post
    sorry how are dungeons not more relevant than ever?

are you one of those people that refuse to do anything you can't press "find group" for? then that content isn't designed for you, stay away from it, or put some effort in and pug some mythic+/raids, all they're asking is normal mode, thats just above afk and play like shit mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentsatellite View Post
    Just because I'm "allowed" to do something, doesn't mean I'll ENJOY doing it. I hate PVP like ingrown toenails.
    I play games for entertainment, not to make myself suffer. That's why I quit progression raiding. It was like a terrible second full time job that I paid to go to and listen to some guy scream into Vent for hours on end.

And I'm not mad I won't be getting that skin. Because I knew, up front, that it required something I hated and wasn't willing to do.
    I didn't start a quest and suffer through some mythic pugs only to be let down afterwards.
    I'm sorry you don't feel like doing the content, but thats not a good argument to change things.

Deleted
    YES. I mean NO, it's great!

To hell with the lot of you, TALK to people, FORM groups and play the game.

Deleted
    LFR is the tourist mode, It's there for people who don't have time to play an MMO and anti-socials that still want to see content and have an illusion of progression.
    what you want more ?

I wouldn't have wasted my time or the bloods on the quest chain. As it stands I have zero interest in NM raiding.
    people will sell boosts eventually like you got boosted in heroic hfc, not all is lost, or hell you can wait till the last tier and destroy it in ilvl 900+ gear.