Mythic+ class hall weekly chest loot ilvl wrong

Last week I ran mythic+ Eye, completed it fast enough to raise my keystone 2 levels to mythic4.

Just now in my class hall chest, my weekly reward for that was 850 boots. =/
    What ilvl are you guys getting for your mythic+ chest loot?

15+ Year Old Account
    IIRC for the first week the chest was capped at 850.
    Last edited by Moxal; 2016-09-27 at 11:15 PM.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Did you complete mythic 4?
    Jeffrey Kaplan: The real goal is throughout the Warcraft games how many times can you kill Mal'Ganis?

Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    IIRC the first week was capped at 850.
    Capped at 850 with a chance to be WF/TF.

I got 855 WF bracers and a new mythic+2 key.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    But 850 is not wrong for completing a +2 mythic? You only get loot compareable to the dungeon you complete. So if you didn't do mythic 4, then you wont get mythic 4 gear.
    Jeffrey Kaplan: The real goal is throughout the Warcraft games how many times can you kill Mal'Ganis?

My boots show as "mythic2 warforged" ilvl 850. So if they weren't warforged I would have gotten 845 loot in my weekly chest?? That's garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by padz View Post
    But 850 is not wrong for completing a +2 mythic? You only get loot compareable to the dungeon you complete. So if you didn't do mythic 4, then you wont get mythic 4 gear.
    The loot in your weekly chest is supposed to be higher ilvl than the loot dropped in your highest dungeon.

Is is the highest Keystone you completed with in the time. It is not capped at 850. I completed a 7+, i got an 870 Relic.

Update: I've spoken with everyone else in the group I ran with, and every one of them received an 860 item today in their chest. I posted this to see if I was the only one who got screwed on their chest loot. So far no one has replied saying that they also only got an 850 piece.

It's not based on what the highest keystone you get from runs. It's based on the highest keystone that you completed.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    It's not based on what the highest keystone you get from runs. It's based on the highest keystone that you completed.
    Yeah I get that. Mythic3 completed is supposed to have 860 in the chest.

I completed mythic+2 and got 850 gloves.

Completed +5, got Mythic 5 titanforged 870 shoulders.

http://imgur.com/a/hlbLU

Completed a +5 mission and was rewarded 865 Mythic 5 Warforged ring. Granted it was Warforged so unsure what its base was, but I'm guessing 860.

Deleted
    I wish they would of been more specific. The announcement I saw only said that mythic+ loot will be capped at 850 last week. It's now neither last week nor is it loot from mythic+.

Completed plus 7 had a titanforged 870 neck
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

mythic 2/3 base is 840,
    mythic 4/5 base is 850,
    mythic 6/7 base is 860,
    mythic 8/9 base is 870
    mythic 10/11 base is 880,

^^^^^^^^^^^ for rewards from weekly chest

this falls in line with what blizzard said with the ilvls for 3/4 and 10 on the main page a few days ago.

Ian Hozzi, said capped at 850 first week.

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...18419724787716

The below info is at, the below link about half way down.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/?page=2

Preview - Mythic Keystones
    Blizzard shared a preview of the Mythic+ dungeon system, with a few noteworthy things:

• New keystone modifiers appear at Levels 4, 7, and 10.
    • Rewards come from a chest at the end of the run, ranging from item level 845 at Mythic 2 to 865 at Mythic 10.
    • This chest contains two pieces of loot for the group, which is a change from beta.
    • The max item level will be capped at 850 for the first week. (More info)
    • You also get a weekly chest with loot based on your best run for the week, scaling up to item level 880 at Mythic 10.
    • The only lockout on Mythic is the availability of keystones, you can keep doing them as long as someone has an active keystone.
    Last edited by Kikazz; 2016-09-28 at 01:50 AM. Reason: added links
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vycaus View Post
    Is is the highest Keystone you completed with in the time. It is not capped at 850. I completed a 7+, i got an 870 Relic.
    Base was 850 capped. It could have procced up to 895.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.