Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    when the retards create a class with only 2 ST abilities that are baseline and 7 that are AoE (3 used in ST rotation and 4 if you take bloodlet) then this sort of retarded shit is obviously going to happen. When they touch our AoE our ST will be touched indirectly.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you, but what baffles me the most is why they didn't take other available routes to nerf the AoE. Reduce the damage to secondary targets on Throw Glaive/Fel Rush, and reducing Fel Barrage's damage numbers would have been two excellent routes that would have left ST alone. Even though Fel Barrage doesn't proc its stacks as often as before, it still does insane damage.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still dont understand why blizzard nerfs stuff when not pvp related, just buff all classes to be better or just as good as DHs.

Btw I dont play DH, im frost DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Funny, what you're suggesting they should do is what I'd call stupid and lazy. I find it ridicules that they would need to add so many "secondary" effects to AoE talents just not to touch DH's single target abilities. This shouldn't even be necessary, that's the thing.
    We agree on that. But then again, did ST need to be touched? No, then why touch it?

That's it pretty much. We all know these hotfixes are band-aid and we will get more stuff going on 7.1. Might as well do things right and not fuck the class the remaining raiding time until 7.1

I don't know why you find it lazy, tbf, if onyl one aspect needs to be hit, there's no reason to bring the sledgehammer when you only need a slight touch.

Welcome to new WoW! At last DKs got to be OP for half an expansion.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Logs said otherwise.
    No. Logs said Demon hunter dominated casuals and were barely average to below in serious raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeds Dead View Post
    No. Logs said Demon hunter dominated casuals and were barely average to below in serious raids.
    And sadly today I dominated casual DH on my FDK. Feelsbadman, DKs gonna get nerfed again because of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeds Dead View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...0&difficulty=4

90th percentile is the top of the top....Havoc ranked #1 on all bosses...is that the case by a boss to boss basis....absolutely not...however three of the fights you were top 3, another two you were top 6/7, and one you were middle of the pack....Welcome to playing a hero class i hope you guys enjoy roller coasters.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...0&difficulty=4

90th percentile is the top of the top....Havoc ranked #1 on all bosses...is that the case by a boss to boss basis....absolutely not...however three of the fights you were top 3, another two you were top 6/7, and one you were middle of the pack....Welcome to playing a hero class i hope you guys enjoy roller coasters.
    Yeah thats what you get when you combine a class made with almost only aoe abilities, and a raid with mostly fights with adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarange View Post
    Yeah thats what you get when you combine a class made with almost only aoe abilities, and a raid with mostly fights with adds.
    I'm not arguing that, I'm arguing at the fact that he's saying sims are saying one thing when they clearly were saying what I said. It's perfectly fine to be the top. You're the new class, and new hero class at that. Coming from someone who's been playing the other Hero class since the beginning...have fun with the roller coaster.

I'm not arguing that, I'm arguing at the fact that he's saying sims are saying one thing when they clearly were saying what I said. It's perfectly fine to be the top. You're the new class, and new hero class at that. Coming from someone who's been playing the other Hero class since the beginning...have fun with the roller coaster.
    NO you've picked up the all boss option wich is pretty mucht the worst way to see if a class is balanced.

DH cleave is so big it inflated number on those fight and cover the poor parse of ST boss. Pick them one by one and see were Dh stand.

You Flavor of the Month plebs would not know the first thing about sacrifice. You want to talk sacrifice? Let's talk about warlocks. You know, the class that had to be butchered for you to even exist? We are the least consistent class, the one with the fewest characters in the story and speaking of, this entire expansion is about demons and the invading Legion so who gets the spotlight? No. Not the guys whose entire lives have been devoted to studying, summoning and utilizing demons. It's the stupid, whiny Elves who cry about "sacrifices" when their existence is utterly pointless. They provide nothing to the world that others don't already give but are essentially a walking time bomb because they were stupid enough to absorb a demon within themselves leaving them vulnerable to corruption, being consumed by the demon within, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Varlak View Post
    NO you've picked up the all boss option wich is pretty mucht the worst way to see if a class is balanced.

DH cleave is so big it inflated number on those fight and cover the poor parse of ST boss. Pick them one by one and see were Dh stand.
    And then I said if you go by boss you're top three in three fights, 6th/7th on a couple more and overall in the upper tier in EVERY fight...

Here I'll do the work FOR you....

Nythendra - 7th
    Il'gynoth - 2nd by a large margin over third
    Elerethe - 2nd by a small margin over third
    Ursoc - 10th(ST fight, to be expected)
    Dragons - 1st by a moderate margin
    Cenarius - 6th
    Xavius - 3rd

So....yea you were saying? So three fights top 2, one fight top 3....that's more than half the raid you get to completely shine.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2016-09-28 at 01:13 AM.

And then I said if you go by boss you're top three in three fights, 6th/7th on a couple more and overall in the upper tier in EVERY fight...

Here I'll do the work FOR you....

Nythendra - 7th
    Il'gynoth - 2nd by a large margin over third
    Elerethe - 2nd by a small margin over third
    Ursoc - 10th(ST fight, to be expected)
    Dragons - 1st by a moderate margin
    Cenarius - 6th
    Xavius - 3rd

So....yea you were saying?
    So again we do well in fight with adds and horible in ST so why nerfing our ST dmg even more then our cleave ?

So again we do well in fight with adds and horible in ST so why nerfing our ST dmg even more then our cleave ?
    Horrible in ST? 6th/7th and 10th are horrible? are you fucking kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    You Flavor of the Month plebs would not know the first thing about sacrifice. You want to talk sacrifice? Let's talk about warlocks. You know, the class that had to be butchered for you to even exist? We are the least consistent class, t
    WTF are you talking about lock has been one of the most consitant class topping the charts your current state is the first time locks are bad and your getting buffed, DEV stated it numerous times.

- - - Updated - - -

So on ursoc their is a total of ... 3 class below DH and 7 class higher so yes it is horrible as a class ranking.

Blizzard never worked to balance based upon spec I know its suck but its the way they have always worked.

Being middle of the pack does not deserve a nerf. Ever. That's what people are arguing against. Having half the Havoc rotation as AOE spells is why these problems erupted. Now, they need to be fixed by changing the coding.

WTF are you talking about lock has been one of the most consitant class topping the charts your current state is the first time locks are bad and your getting buffed, DEV stated it numerous times.

- - - Updated - - -

So on ursoc their is a total of ... 3 class below DH and 7 class higher so yes it is horrible as a class ranking.

Blizzard never worked to balance based upon spec I know its suck but its the way they have always worked.
    There's four classes below you....but you don't count by class...you count by spec..There's A LOT of specs under you on Ursoc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Being middle of the pack does not deserve a nerf. Ever. That's what people are arguing against. Having half the Havoc rotation as AOE spells is why these problems erupted. Now, they need to be fixed by changing the coding.
    Welcome to wow where there's only a couple pure ST fights and mostly AOE fights....You guys will be overall fine...the ST nerf didn't need to happen, the aoe one...absolutely did.

the ST nerf didn't need to happen, the aoe one...absolutely did.
    Yes indeed. Nobody is arguing against the aoe nerf. If people are up an arms enough, then maybe the ST nerfs can be reverted, without affecting aoe.

the ST nerf didn't need to happen, the aoe one...absolutely did.
    We absolutely agree on that, and thats why every dh is pissed, the unnecesary ST nerfs, now we arent geting any invites from anything, tried to pug some mythic+ and got instadeclined by every one of them, this actually sucks and needs to be addressed

There's four classes below you....but you don't count by class...you count by spec..There's A LOT of specs under you on Ursoc.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to wow where there's only a couple pure ST fights and mostly AOE fights....You guys will be overall fine...the ST nerf didn't need to happen, the aoe one...absolutely did.
    If you count by spec your going to be disapointed a lot of time in your WoW life. Thats not how blizzard ever worked and for a reason. Sub rogue are bad now but you can easely switch to the others 2 spec and perform welll. Shadow priest do not have this option, they are just in a bad spot.

Do you think blizzard should work on sub rogue or Spriest now ?

In a perfect world all DPS spec would be good. but int he real world having 1 of your damage dealing spec working is enough.

As for the AoE DPS nerf I can't remember a single Dh crying about it. Were mad about the ST nerf.