10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Zach Galifianakis Says Donald Trump Won’t Be on ‘Between Two Ferns’ Because He’s ‘Mentally Challenged’
    "And you can print that".

OUCH.

- - - Updated - - -

FOX News, desperate for a win it seems, is now the only media outlet claiming Holt got the Iraq fact check wrong. Read the article: they actually use Trump's "maybe" as a sign of being against it.

This is the exact language used in the fact check:

TRUMP: Wait a minute. I was against the war in Iraq. Just so you put it out.

HOLT: The record shows otherwise, but why -- why was...

TRUMP: The record does not show that.

HOLT: Why was -- is your judgment any...

TRUMP: The record shows that I'm right. When I did an interview with Howard Stern, very lightly, first time anyone's asked me that, I said, very lightly, I don't know, maybe, who knows? Essentially. I then did an interview with Neil Cavuto. We talked about the economy is more important. I then spoke to Sean Hannity, which everybody refuses to call Sean Hannity. I had numerous conversations with Sean Hannity at Fox. And Sean Hannity said -- and he called me the other day -- and I spoke to him about it -- he said you were totally against the war, because he was for the war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems only fair that after Clinton had to deal with absurd rumors she had Parkinson's that Trump now has to defend against being a cocaine user. Ahhhhhhhhh karma.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Seems only fair that after Clinton had to deal with absurd rumors she had Parkinson's that Trump now has to defend against being a cocaine user. Ahhhhhhhhh karma.
    I put the following into WebMD for fun:
    Noisy breathing/nose
    Shortness of Breath
    Increased Thirst
    Irritability

The results, in order:
    1) Generalized anxiety disorder
    2) Allergic reaction
    3) Asthma (teen and adult)
    4) Caffeine withdrawal
    5) Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
    6) Coronary artery disease (male)
    7) Depression (Adult)
    8) Excessive caffeine use
    9) Heart rhythm disorder
    10) Panic attack

You have to admit, that last one is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You have to admit, that last one is hilarious.
    Hah!

What I want to know is what part of Trump's brain thought it would be a good idea to lie about it being a defective mic? I mean...it's almost like his default reaction is to blame someone or something other than him even when admitting he had a bit of congestion would have zero impact. But now there is media buzz about the absurdity that he's blaming the mic for his obvious sniffling.

It's suuuuuuuuuper strange and frankly lends support that he's hiding something. Cause otherwise why would you lie?

10+ Year Old Account
    But now there is media buzz about the absurdity that he's blaming the mic for his obvious sniffling.
    But...he said it was low. And turning on and off. NOT that it was too loud.

"I had a problem with a microphone that didn't work. I don't know if you saw that in the room. my microphone was terrible. I wonder was it set up that way on purpose. My microphone in the room, they couldn't hear me, you know, it was going on and off. Which isn't exactly great. I wonder if it was set up that way, but it was terrible. When I tested, it was beautiful, like an hour before, I said what a great mic."

Trump went on, "It was going on and off and it was much lower than hers. I don't want to believe in conspiracy theories, of course, but it was much lower than hers and it was crackling and she didn't have that problem. That to me was a bad problem, you have a bum mic, that's not exactly good."

Bolded for emphasis.

But...he said it was low. And turning on and off. NOT that it was too loud.

"I had a problem with a microphone that didn't work. I don't know if you saw that in the room. my microphone was terrible. I wonder was it set up that way on purpose. My microphone in the room, they couldn't hear me, you know, it was going on and off. Which isn't exactly great. I wonder if it was set up that way, but it was terrible. When I tested, it was beautiful, like an hour before, I said what a great mic."

Trump went on, "It was going on and off and it was much lower than hers. I don't want to believe in conspiracy theories, of course, but it was much lower than hers and it was crackling and she didn't have that problem. That to me was a bad problem, you have a bum mic, that's not exactly good."

Bolded for emphasis.
    Like I said. Anything to avoid admitting the tiniest of faults. If he were to admit to a runny nose, the worst that would happen is a few people would tease him slightly for his comments about Hillary's health. That's it. But nope, can't give anyone a reason to mock The Donald.

Talk about being an armchair doctor, still waiting for those videos of Trump wobbling around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4c9TBdD4J0

Too funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Talk about being an armchair doctor.
    I don't think you understand his point. But we've discussed your inability to read context multiple times. I'd show you, but you wouldn't understand it.

I don't think you understand his point. But we've discussed your inability to read context multiple times. I'd show you, but you wouldn't understand it.
    Yeah the point is you guys try to deflect things about your chosen politician by constantly slinging mud at the other side while failing to acknowledge reality, while everyone in the middle is just like

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm amused that he basically proved my point. Talk about not getting it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the point is you guys try to deflect things about your chosen politician by constantly slinging mud at the other side while failing to acknowledge reality, while everyone in the middle is just like
    Hi pot, this is kettle.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be no surprise the NY Times said Trump lost the debate -- they'd already endorsed Clinton. But their coverage of the morning after was a fun read, too. See if you can spot the irony by this exceptionally clever author:

"Sounding weary and impatient as he called into a Fox News program, Mr. Trump criticized Lester Holt, the NBC News anchor, for asking 'unfair questions' during the debate Monday evening, and speculated that someone might have tampered with his microphone. Mr. Trump repeated his charge that Mrs. Clinton lacked the 'stamina' to be president, a claim critics have described as sexist, and suggested that in the future he might raise Mr. Clinton’s past indiscretions."

Did you think it was the word "weary"? Good, but not what I meant. I was talking about the part where Trump phoned in an interview to Fox and Friends, in NYC, after being in Hofstra the night before. That's 45 minutes away. Trump was so eager to criticize Clinton's stamina, that he didn't make an under one-hour car trip.

Goodluck grabbing up your quid pro quo like your hero. Remember, you need middle men to take the fall.
    And remember, you also need to have as much tinfoil as Daerio uses for his hats.

- - - Updated - - -

Dean will simply say later he was being sarcastic, and Trump voters will have no choice but to accept that.
    Considering their last few weeks of attacks on Hillary, him sniffling means he is going to die apparently. I mean her coughing meant she was dying.

Goodluck grabbing up your quid pro quo like your hero. Remember, you need middle men to take the fall.
    I'm not sure the speaking circuit is very ripe for small town councilmen.

10+ Year Old Account
    After the obvious mental and physical issues Trump displayed at the debate last night questions definitely need to be asked about his ability to continue his presidential bid.

Things are getting interesting.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Trump crowds in Melbourne Florida today estimated at 25,000. Completely filled up a large blimp hangar with another 10,000 outside that couldn't get in because it was filled to the rafters with people.

Meanwhile Clintong barely got 1,000 people in a Raleigh NC, rally. Hillarys rally was at a college so it was probably a captive audience.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-09-28 at 03:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Trump crowds in Melbourne Florida today estimated at 25,000.
    During which he repeated disproven lies about his support for Iraq and stop and frisk being ruled unconstitutional, called the online polls "a thing of beauty" as ongoing proof they were trolled mounts, and claimed he was "holding back" so he wouldn't "embarrass" Clinton.

Man, Trump seems to do so much better when he is surrounded by yes-men, has a teleprompter, and isn't challenged on his factually incorrect statements. If he could keep doing that through a four-year Presidency he might even look okay. But we all know that doesn't happen, does it?

EDIT: I like the NBC use of "reframed" to describe the rally you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    their last few weeks of attacks on Hillary, him sniffling means he is going to die apparently. I mean her coughing meant she was dying.
    Your girl looked solid yesterday. It was the straight A honors student who spent all week studying versus the playground bully who didn't do his homework, and it showed. She looked strong and refreshed, and what was really impressive, she seemed to get stronger as the night went on, while Trump increasingly lost his focus.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-09-28 at 04:28 AM.

During which he repeated disproven lies about his support for Iraq and stop and frisk being ruled unconstitutional, called the online polls "a thing of beauty" as ongoing proof they were trolled mounts, and claimed he was "holding back" so he wouldn't "embarrass" Clinton.

Man, Trump seems to do so much better when he is surrounded by yes-men, has a teleprompter, and isn't challenged on his factually incorrect statements. If he could keep doing that through a four-year Presidency he might even look okay. But we all know that doesn't happen, does it?

EDIT: I like the NBC use of "reframed" to describe the rally you're talking about.
    You are forgetting Rule#10 : If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.- some commie

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Trump crowds in Melbourne Florida today estimated at 25,000. Completely filled up a large blimp hangar with another 10,000 outside that couldn't get in because it was filled to the rafters with people.

Meanwhile Clintong barely got 1,000 people in a Raleigh NC, rally. Hillarys rally was at a college so it was probably a captive audience.
    There's no question that Trump supporters are more enthusiastic about Trump than Hillary supporters are about Hillary.

You better hope that enthusiastic Trump supporters outnumber 'Donald Trump? Oh hell no' voters, which are pretty much why Hillary is still favored to win despite nobody being really enthusiastic about Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I put the following into WebMD for fun:
    Noisy breathing/nose
    Shortness of Breath
    Increased Thirst
    Irritability
    Your not including his mental health or his short term memory problems (let alone his skin problems)