Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They Eye is blocking them for some hours now! My favorite encounter with Xavius. I hope he will stop the progression for at least a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osinin View Post
    have any Aussie (Oceanic) guilds started yet? They dont appear to have, but just checking.
    None. And the only guild that will be able to compete this tier will be Entropy and maybe Honestly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    They dominate NOTHING, they just exploit the 24 hour release difference, that's all there's to it.
    Cheap excuses! US tactics >>> EU as all can see right now.

I can't tell if people are trolling or serious about the US having an "advantage" because the raid launched 24 hours earlier. :-S

Quote Originally Posted by Osinin View Post
    have any Aussie (Oceanic) guilds started yet? They dont appear to have, but just checking.
    Entropy checking in, bit of a late start because we didn't feel like getting up at 1am. Just doing our heroic splits now, should be into mythic in a couple of hours.

Ursoc looks like the easiest boss ever.

I really expected Ursoc to be a tighter gear check.

Easy SMF, never heard of them, interesting to see new guilds pop up

sadly no Oceanic guilds are going for it this time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    I can't tell if people are trolling or serious about the US having an "advantage" because the raid launched 24 hours earlier. :-S
    There is actually an advantage but US guilds are always SO bad that it won't make a difference, no offense.

Also, idno why people are surprised to read some "new" names, it's the first boss and it appears to be a huge trash, ofc some random noname guilds are going to os it... Until AT LEAST the first hard boss, you can't really give an opinion on who's going to do well or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle80 View Post

Easy was created from Duality on Zul'jin.

Quote Originally Posted by dopefreshx View Post
    getting up at 1am
    a b s o l u t e m a d m e n

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle80 View Post

Entropy was doing 4 Heroic splits before they started Mythic

They'll catch up to Midwinter and Limit tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Ensidia/SK Gaming. They had an impressive reign during the days when WoW had its highest sub count.
    Wasnt the sub count highest during lk and thats when they got crushed by paragon? Anyone know which EU guilds gonna stream progress? Nihilum?
    Last edited by mmocddaf3ba36b; 2016-09-28 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    They dominate NOTHING, they just exploit the 24 hour release difference, that's all there's to it.
    oy oy its not nice of making fun of people who need 24 hours handicap to even start in the same race

man 4 bosses in one day, can't wait till we are done with our 2 heroic splits tonight and see how far we get this week :-D

When does EU starts? It's getting a little boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Quitz View Post
    When does EU starts? It's getting a little boring.
    Reset was 20 minutes ago. Heroic Splits > M+ fast runs prolly > progression start.
    I wouldn't count on any big names to show up quickly.

Oh, cool, I thought the reset was going to be in a couple of hours, can't wait for the preparations to finish

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Vagina tree will stop them!
    Smart man.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico3337 View Post
    man 4 bosses in one day, can't wait till we are done with our 2 heroic splits tonight and see how far we get this week :-D
    I agree I'm super hyped. Hopefully we can position ourselves around our worldrank goal quickly