Quote Originally Posted by Serpentsatellite View Post
    Ironically, people with shit attitudes like yours are why I don't want to be social in the first place.

If people weren't such elitist, insufferable dicks, it would be more appealing to want to play with them.
    I don't like playing with bad crybabies, so everything works out.
    Wahhhh, I can't get everything from a queued group that I can afk! Blizzard you're so evil and hateful and spiteful to the playerbase!!!! wahhhhh

Jesus Christ, yall need to get a grip. I honestly don't care/mind pugging normal with inexperienced/bad players. LFR tho? LFR is cancer.

Normal mode is not a steep barrier, and it is literally the easiest form of organised raiding. It's a fantastic incentive to get people to do it at least once, with a cosmetic reward.

The reality of LFR is that if you award something there, you're giving it to them purely for the fact that they queued and stayed without getting kicked along the way. It's in the bucket of content where the player is effectively condemned to win and whilst normal is not hard by any stretch of the imagination, it doesn't structure itself like that. That's a big deal for how meaningful rewards are and what players feel like they've accomplished by getting them.

LFR is a great too to introduce people to raids and tell stories exclusive to them. It is not a good reward delivery mechanism unless our intention is to hand it out arbitrarily, which would make a bunch of other methods better anyway.
    Last edited by Eats Compost; 2016-09-28 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfish25 View Post
    I'm Sorry but...... it's an MMO

Artifact skins are to be earned not given, if you want something you go get it simple as that. if you play the game just for the story and want to see it finish in LFR thats fine. but you don't deserve the same rewards as some one doing it on Normal/Heroic/Mythic. if you really wanted the skin you'd put in a tiny bit of extra effort to get it.

Do you have everything that you want in real life? , No.
    Should it be giving to you for doing nothing, No.

go out and earn that fucking skin if u want it. isn't anything bullshit about it. NO EFFOT=NO SKIN to bad.
    P.S isnt even effot , Normal is ez pugable and heroic will be too in a few months
    Yep, aside form the skin all the other rewards the same between the tiers.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    You seem angry.
    Not angry, just not sure why this hasn't been locked as it was summed up in the first 2-3 pages. Old mate Itchy seems a bit mad, but when people who are playing a mmo hear other players of said mmo complain about the mmo aspects and want them changed just because they don't like playing mmo's... kinda sucks dude. why can't they just play a different game? you don't play a rts game if you want to play a train simulator... why would you play a long standing mmorpg and try and a change a mmo to a single player rpg, when you can just go install the witcher

thank you for your constructive rebuttal though, adds so much to the thread. at least your post counter went up
    Last edited by Miff; 2016-09-28 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lazorexplosion View Post
    You should probably face the glaringly obvious fact that the vast majority of the MMO market would prefer to just queue for things, and participation in stuff not in a queue is obviously massively reduced because people, especially casuals prefer to use queuing because it gets you a group guaranteed with no ridiculous requirements and you can go out and have fun while you're waiting for the group to form.

I pug stuff that's not on the group finder sometimes but it's totally obvious that the queue is a vastly superior experience, more accessible and just plain more popular and most people have even less tolerance for the non-queued bullshit than I do.
    and the mmo market is dying from 10 years ago because of such lazy shitters who want everything handed to them and when it's all handed they quit, lets keep catering to such players huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    and the mmo market is dying from 10 years ago because of such lazy shitters who want everything handed to them and when it's all handed they quit, lets keep catering to such players huh.
    Lol, exactly.
    If you give people loot for nothing in a loot driven game, what else do they have to do?

Maybe dungeons are relevant for progression minded raiders... but when I can do every heroic (without getting a single item) and then fully gear to 840+ through just world quests in one day... I didn't really find them to be worth doing again.

I did mythics. The two required for the quest chain. Multiple times each.
    Can't say there was a ton of "socializing" or interacting. Just a faceless decline/accept interface, and people quitting after one wipe without saying a word before waiting another 20 minutes to find a replacement.
    I don't know why people are banging on about this sort of content being some sort of savior of the community... I just don't see it. It was just basically the same LFG queue except with the ability to be arbitrarily turned down. The people were just as silent or rude, and most of them sucked just as much at their role.
    The problem with the community isn't LFG/LFR... it's the people in the community.
    ah it's another person doing their 2 mythics having a terrible time blaming the community blaming no communication yet i do many mythic+ many mythics on my alt and none of them go as bad as your 2?

seems like the common problem in your 2 runs is you, or i have some magical ability to not apply for shit groups? dunno you make the excuses i've had no problems.

Deleted
    All this talk about "bad players" makes me think some people here are actually under the impression that doing dungeons or raids is somehow complicated. The hardest part of doing PvE content in this game is actually putting up with the shit of all the irrelevant people you have to interact with. Beating a few lines of code isn't exactly challenging.

Deleted
    Just shut your goddamn crybabi mouth

The MMO market is not dying. WoW kind of is, but then WoW is making bad decisions like Cataclysm, WoD and now some of this Legion shit. Yeah, that shit is what gets people quitting.

Even though I disagree with the TC, it's kind of sad to see how these discussions always devolve into personal attacks and hatred.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    All this talk about "bad players" makes me think some people here are actually under the impression that doing dungeons or raids is somehow complicated. The hardest part of doing PvE content in this game is actually putting up with the shit of all the irrelevant people you have to interact with. Beating a few lines of code isn't exactly challenging.
    Furthest reach I've seen in a long time.

ah it's another person doing their 2 mythics having a terrible time blaming the community blaming no communication yet i do many mythic+ many mythics on my alt and none of them go as bad as your 2?

seems like the common problem in your 2 runs is you, or i have some magical ability to not apply for shit groups? dunno you make the excuses i've had no problems.
    last two weeks i've plugged all 10 mythics... all pretty clean clears tbh. i only run +'s with the guild, but still... we've had to pug a tank here and there and been fine. shitters attract shitters, it's science.

The MMO market is not dying. WoW kind of is, but then WoW is making bad decisions like Cataclysm, WoD and now some of this Legion shit. Yeah, that shit is what gets people quitting.
    > WoW dying
    > WoW has more subs than all other MMO's combined
    > Kappa.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Lol, exactly.
    If you give people loot for nothing in a loot driven game, what else do they have to do?
    they can jump to the forums and whine the game has no content when they've done all the easiest things in the game want no challenge at all and don't want to be challenged because "it's just a game and they only want fun". well i'm sorry but some of the most epic moments in the history of gaming comes from overcoming that difficult boss or level you could never beat and kept having to try and think of new plans and improve, AND NORMAL ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THAT there are no epic normal mode kill videos out there so people need to man up, or walk away you're not having fun because LFR isn't giving you everything well boo-hoo.

like serious i jumped into an organised guild pug in the LFD of full 850 people who couldnt kill nethendra.

i joined another group and we 5/7 in 40 mins in normal.

LFR for an Appearance lol.

so many cry babys
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Furthest reach I've seen in a long time.
    Well I mean, if you're the one mistakenly thinking beating PvE fight mechanics, such as they are in WoW, is somehow challenging, then you would say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miff View Post
    last two weeks i've plugged all 10 mythics... all pretty clean clears tbh. i only run +'s with the guild, but still... we've had to pug a tank here and there and been fine. shitters attract shitters, it's science.
    I did all 10 with a buddy tank of mine and 3 pugs, healer included. No wipes.
    Shitters attract shitters, science confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well I mean, if you're the one mistakenly thinking beating PvE fight mechanics, such as they are in WoW, is somehow challenging, then you would say that.
    I never said normal is challenging.
    That's the exact point.
    It isn't.

Ironically, people with shit attitudes like yours are why I don't want to be social in the first place.

If people weren't such elitist, insufferable dicks, it would be more appealing to want to play with them.
    What is even more ironic is that I can guarantee most of these people who are being insufferable are the same people who raid through LFR.

oh dear the wow is dying bullshit, all xpacs except tbc/wotlk are crap, where have i seen these rose tinted goggles before?