Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pikkuhukka View Post
    we whine when theres too few to do, we whine when theres too much to do

theres just no pleasing the masses
    The fallacy would be to believe anything posted here would represent "the masses".
    It's very hard to design the game so that it fits each individual. And these threads are just individual opinions.

The OP is right - from his individual point of view.

My guild raids mythic as well and I was looking forward to it, but seeing how much work Legion has been since launch, I can't keep up with it - I have limited playtime due to work, family etc. So for me, the decision is easy - no mythic raids this expac, I'll just go with more casual schedule.

*shrug* it's individual call.
    Last edited by mmoc53950756e3; 2016-09-28 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    My guild raids mythic, and i am looking forward to raiding as an Unholy DK.

What i am not looking forward to is the incredible grind to 850 ilvl and forced gathering/crafting combo spending vast sums of money on crafting and re-running the same mythic dungeons while grinding AP like crazy.

It feels so unflexible and grindy. I am forced not to spend more than 12 lvls of AP on my off-tank spec, so i cant competitively tank anything later (and tanking is what gets you groups and faster pulls).

Dont get me wrong, i dont want everything served to me. But is it really that hard to ask for crafting/crafting or gathering/gathering to be viable like it have been for over 10 years?

Is it too much to ask we are not forced to re-run dungeons until our hands fall off so we can enter Mythic raiding?

I welcome a challenge in skill. I am not sure i welcome a challenge in staying awake.
    Unfortunately they tried going the other route with WOD and have little to nothing to do outside of raids and it wasn't well received. The reality of the situation is that the majority of the playerbase doesn't raid mythic, or even raid at all for that matter, and those are the players that need to be catered to unfortunately. There has to be so much to do that someone who plays for ~3 hours every day but don't raid still have lots to do.

Offtopic:
    I was "going" to say "Nicely necro'ed thread.", but I see at least 3 people already got banned who posted here. Hot topic, going places!

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Dont get me wrong, i dont want everything served to me. But is it really that hard to ask for crafting/crafting or gathering/gathering to be viable like it have been for over 10 years?
    Ontopic:
    Hand outs only existed in the past 5 years, Cataclysm and beyond. When you ask for viability over the past 10 years, I assume you mean fluff items, obtainable only at max profression? Engineered chopper, trinkets, etc. These are not hand-outs. They ARE earned, or were at the time... stuff is dumbed down since.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-09-28 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    Hasn't it always been like for people raiding at the highest level? People are expected to have as close to BiS as possible all the time? In the past it was grinding all the gear possible?
    Yep, since day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================