Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    ...are you talking about Spock?
    Noah Bennet...

http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/...1442851324.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Her nickname is seizure chavez
    Seizure McParkenson's...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Donald Trump: The Cocaine Candidate

Aren't all Federal employees supposed to be drug tested? I would say it is time for a hair-follicle test, but red kangaroos aren't known for their consumption of cocaine.

Time to piss, Donny boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    One last one about online polls...okay, two.

One: Some sites pointed to Clinton coming in fourth in an ABC poll, behind two candidates who weren't even there.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...-gary-johnson/
    It would turn out this was a fraudulent poll, of course.

Two: Trump said on Fox and Friends he won the CBS after-debate poll. CBS joined the ranks of the NFL, the Chicago Police, the Mexican President, etc. that flat-out denied this by saying "we did not have one."
    https://twitter.com/MajorCBS/status/780747025398763520

So yes, Trump is now claiming victories in two fights that didn't even exist, one of which was still rigged.

I remember seeing some Indian poll which asked "who is going to be the next president, Trump/Clinton/Other/Lester Holt" and Lester was beating Other. Maybe Gary should look into moderating these debates?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump's advisers tell him not to release his tax returns: Trump refuses to release his tax returns.

Trump's advisers tell him not to go to any more debates: Trump's like "LET'S DO SOME MORE OF THIS I DID GREAT"

Hmmm
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    Donald Trump: The Cocaine Candidate

Aren't all Federal employees supposed to be drug tested? I would say it is time for a hair-follicle test, but red kangaroos aren't known for their consumption of cocaine.

Time to piss, Donny boy.
    I think we need to give all politicians drug tests and make them available for the public to see, gnomesayin?.

I think we need to give all politicians drug tests and make them available for the public to see, gnomesayin?.
    We should do that along with tax returns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    We should do that along with tax returns.
    If I go apply for a job, they dont ask for my tax returns, they do however ask for drug testing. Shouldnt our politicians have to submit to the same rules of employment that a common blue collar worker needs to submit to?.

Even if he did release them, the common person couldnt read 25,000 pages of tax pages. Unlike short emails, tax forms could easily be exploited for hit pieces. There is no upside to a billionaire business man releasing his tax forms. You expect career politicians to do it because they only have had one job, crooked politics.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-09-28 at 06:36 AM.

If I go apply for a job, they dont ask for my tax returns, they do however ask for drug testing. Shouldnt our politicians have to submit to the same rules of employment that a common blue collar worker needs to submit to?.

Even if he did release them, the common person couldnt read 25,000 pages of tax pages. Unlike short emails, tax forms could easily be exploited for hit pieces. There is no upside to a billionaire business man releasing his tax forms. You expect career politicians to do it because they only have had one job, crooked politics.
    So what hit pieces should a politician worry about if they are semi decent?

Ronmey didn't get hit just because of his tax returns but as a combination of hit own words combined with his tax returns. It's kind of disgusting to argue for lower taxes when you yourself are already paying less as a percentage then what the average person was paying while making so much more money.

If Trump said he was a millionaire (which he probably is) instead of saying he is worth 10B (the difference may be the reason for his yearly audits) nobody would think twice of using his ''wealth'' alone as a potential attack add. Instead he goes around claiming a bunch of stuff which could all be disproven with his own returns.

The only reason Trump won't release his tax returns is because he doesn't want anyone to know how little money he really has. Whatever wealth he does have is all built on the perception that he's some kind of billionaire business god, if the truth became public knowledge, all of his businesses would evaporate overnight. Trump basically admitted during the debate that he evades taxes and I doubt that he feels any shame or guilt in it. All he cares about is himself and his silly little brand, he would sell the country out in a heartbeat if it meant a little extra cash for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    So what hit pieces should a politician worry about if they are semi decent?

Ronmey didn't get hit just because of his tax returns but as a combination of hit own words combined with his tax returns. It's kind of disgusting to argue for lower taxes when you yourself are already paying less as a percentage then what the average person was paying while making so much more money.

If Trump said he was a millionaire (which he probably is) instead of saying he is worth 10B (the difference may be the reason for his yearly audits) nobody would think twice of using his ''wealth'' alone as a potential attack add. Instead he goes around claiming a bunch of stuff which could all be disproven with his own returns.
    Obviously a billionaire business man with over 500 companies isnt going to let you give him a colonoscopy in regards to his taxes, Im sure you would love that though or maybe not.

most Americans wouldn't hate Trump simply for having wealth

it's guaranteed at this point that his tax returns would reveal something that even Trump lovers couldn't stomach

Obviously a billionaire business man with over 500 companies isnt going to let you give him a colonoscopy in regards to his taxes, Im sure you would love that though or maybe not.
    yea your not actually defending him right now...

What would happen tbh if his tax returns show that he isn't a billionaire ''business man'' that doesn't freaking own 500 companies and that his ''wealth'' he has right now is because he had a rich/smarter (grand)daddy.

Common person also can't read the ACA, but have no problems bitching about it. So...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    yea your not actually defending him right now...

What would happen tbh if his tax returns show that he isn't a billionaire ''business man'' that doesn't freaking own 500 companies and that his ''wealth'' he has right now is because he had a rich/smarter (grand)daddy.
    He has his own skyscraper as his home, he has his own jumbojet with rolls Royce engines, he has his own helicopter and an army of employees who love him. Trump is going to rip Hillary a new one, then put her in jail next year. You are so funny that it makes me laugh, Trump isn't a dummy.

No. We won't.

...sigh...
    Then you can't complain about your candidates either, ever. In a small country like Denmark we have about 10 parties - Choices, and one party cant just set the headline and do nasty shit on its own, they compromise and work together.

2 party system is broken.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I think it's the glasses guy from heroes...

- - - Updated - - -

Siezure confirmed!
    What the fuck is wrong with this woman!

(deep breath)

Laura Richardson, Jesse Jackson Jr, Rick Renzi, Trey Radel, Michael Grimm, Dennis Hastert, Chaka Fattah, Mark Fuller, Scott Bloch, David Safavian, Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Lester Crawford, Claude Allen, William J Jefferson, Jack Abramoff, Duke Cunningham, Frank Ballance, Bill Janklow, Jim Traffcant, Wade Sanders, Darleen Druyun, Mel Reynolds, Walter Tucker III, Bob Packwood, Wes Cooley, Austin Murphy, Mike Hubbard, Bob Filner, Eddie Perez, Ray Nagin, Roger B. Wilson, Andrew Stein, Kathleen Kane, Don Siegelman, Enest Page, Rod Blagojevich, Bob Taft, Buddy Cianci, dozens of mayors, hundreds of state senators and representatives, and General David Petraeus in this century alone.

*pant pant pant*

Sorry, you were saying?
    Sorry I don't see Obama or Bush in this list, so its basically useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    LOL

I'm starting to think he suffers from short memory loss or something?

I mean, I would've completely understood him if he had stood with his opinion that evading and dodging taxes is just smart business sense, but now he's crawling back on his words... again.

So much for being the guy who speaks his mind. He doesn't even seem to know what his mind is anymore.
    Historically when I see republicans do this it's usually a tactic to just confuse the other side. If your pro and co on every subject it's harder for the other side to keep track and when called out you could say your ''evolved'' your position.

With Trump it may be just his Parkinson's acting up

Well someone's not interested in a logical debate.

If you were educated on who the clintons are you would call her the demon queen