Page 41 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.
    this only prove how successful is lfr compared to other difficulties, blizzard since mop is desperately trying to drive peoples away from it, first by removing mounts, titles and achievements, in wod by removing sets and trinkets and by making the followers unavailable, in legion by making some quest not doable.

Without even counting Karazan the main focus of 7.1 patch not being available in lfg, it's clear that some devs are really butthurt by lfr, now if that is because they have an ideological aversion or because an upper echelon has begun to question if they really need to invest so much dev time on non lfr difficulties i don't know, but they are bent head to toes into pushing peoples outside of it.

I only expect more heavy restriction being applied from now on especially if the mythic and mythic+ after so much time invested proven to be only a niche activity by the data they collect.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And here it is, every single group in LFG now wants you to link the achievement. Yeah yeah I know, make your own group to lead a three hour raid, it's so easy!
    Like people here say, pugging normal is so easy. And if we can't do it, we don't deserve anything.

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    The problem is that Blizzard proudly announces how many people actually use the match making services, then turn around and treat those same people as second rate players.
    Exactly. It's perfectly fine that there's a "Raid-Only"-Apperance, just like there's a "PvP"-only apperance, that makes perfect sense, BUT(!), LFR is still raiding, no matter the difficulty. I can get the PvP skin by simply steamrolling Warden Towers (which involves NO actual PvP), so why can't I get the raid skin through LFR?

Obviously; I'm just using myself as an exaple, since I don't like the visual of neither the PvP skin or the raid skin on my main at least, and I don't see myself alt-ing anytime soon in Legion.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Perhaps being around since Vanilla has affected my judgement, but I don't see a problem with a reward requiring a certain effort. LFR doesn't qualifiy as such. I run LFR whenever there's no choice, but I don't expect the same haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Solonar View Post
    It gives you an appearance. Nothing more or less. It doesn't affect your gameplay.

But apparently appearance is important for "real" raiders.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Like people here say, pugging normal is so easy. And if we can't do it, we don't deserve anything.

So, isn't it possible for you to create your own raid, huh?

Learn to earn something every once in a while booboo.

Also, have you ever heard of the term: Meritocracy?

The gating in Legion is unreal. along with the shitshow PVP my enthusiasm to log in is dwindling. How is gw2's pvp these days?

42 pages into the thread, 12 years into the game and bad players still beg for free handouts.

You are the reason the game has been so casualized over the years. It's a cosmetic item, you're not entitled to anything. Pugging normal is insultingly easy anyhow.

So no reason to not allow LFR players to get it.
    Of course, this is flawless logic. Oh by the way, the PvP gladiator mounts from TBC, they're just cosmetic, there's no reason Blizzard shouldn't put them on a vendor for 10 gold each. I want those mounts therefore I should have them immediately and without any real effort!

Emphasis on real, because let's not pretend that LFR is actually raiding. Neither is normal mode now, but that's besides the point right now.
    You may now kiss the ring.

They should just have made the quest pop up when you enter the raid on normal+, or just have the quest drop from the boss.

7+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV because WoW lost its soul over a decade ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And the LFR bashers have came, that didn't take long.

You can't really complain about something not being given to you, then writing off all opposition as "LFR bashers". It just simply doesn't work that way.

It's an OPTIONAL APPEARANCE you can get and honestly, you could probably pug EN normal and get it done before Xavius even hits LFR. The very fact that people expect everything from the LFR to equal organized raiding is pathetic, especially since the LFR outright removes mechanics. Remember LFR Kargath's lions? Oh wait in the LFR those pits were CLOSED OFF, despite the fact in normal mode they did half of your health roughly and gave you time to escape.

As for Darkeon's "If normal is easy why not allow it on LFR?!" I'm fine with LFR existing for normal mode but the issue is it can't work out. The thing about the LFR is that it is unorganized and accessible by everyone which tends to be people who are pants on head stupid. These exact people are a) why the LFR exists in the first place, and b) why the LFR outright removes mechanics and severely gimps others from not being an actual threat.

So I'd be fine with allowing people to queue for normal mode, if I was guaranteed it wouldn't have to be ridiculously nerfed so monkeys could complete it, at which point you're better off just buffing the item level of Lol Free Raidgear difficulty's drops. Personally I'm waiting for Xavius on the LFR just to watch the complaint threads assuming Blizzard doesn't gut his core mechanics. LFR Archimonde was "impossible" for the LFR crews so I imagine Xavius would have to lose the whole corruption mechanic, probably not spawn adds, and do little damage for the LFR to down it. Or everyone will be in the dream phase probably.

Quote Originally Posted by VinylScratch View Post
    which tends to be people who are pants on head stupid
    Sure, no LFR bashing here....
    Friedrich Nietzsche

7+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV because WoW lost its soul over a decade ago.
    Sure, no LFR bashing here....
    I like how in those three paragraphs, you somehow found it necessary to pick out an objective statement regarding differing opinions and discourse. . . and complain about it.

Even better yet, I never said nobody was bashing the LFR, I simply said "You can't complain about something being gated and then scream about how anyone with a differing viewpoint on the matter is elitist." That's just a argument I made regarding the common sense and morality of that stance. When you decide to complain about something, you open yourself up to opposing viewpoints, or ideally should but then again. . . safe spaces at UNIVERSITIES.

Though hey, granted you managed to take my statement on "You can't write all opposition off as LFR bashers" and tied it into me bashing the LFR as if discrediting the statement. . . I'd say you definitely have an intelligence that justifies the existence of the LFR.

Since I don't want you getting a mixed answer here: Yes, I am calling you an idiot. I never said nobody bashes the LFR because unlike the OP here, I have the mental capacity to not make blanket statements over everyone.

I'm actually surprised blizzard is taking a stance on this and not caving in like they usually do. Color me impressed that they are sticking to their guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    So, isn't it possible for you to create your own raid, huh?
    Tank joins and demands that people show achievement. Tank leaves.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tank joins and demands that people show achievement. Tank leaves.
    Well howdy ho, you're in luck then since LFR and Normal gives the same achievements.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    It gives a skin. No character power. Not even mandatory.
    Thanks. So we can ignore it safely. Not sure why some people whine then. There are lots of cosmetic rewards that are tied to activities some people don't like... That's okay and nothing new.

Standard Blizz slime move. Announce their BS policy last minute super shady HAHAH. So question is it just ONE SHADE of the artifact appearance that is behind this quest? or the whole meta appearance? If its the whole meta (base line) appearance that is locked, then its a tad stingy. I didn't care about the moose or the reaver mount, but the artifact weapon is the crown jewel of the whole expac.

Ppl with lives and kids don't want to have to put up with their whining in their one free hour too LOL...minor troll...but srsly blizz...whatevs....

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    pretty sure with 850ilvl avg.
    No. The average was around 835. Bosses took quite some time to kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you get a garunteed 1-3 off each boss once per week, not per dificulty, so the MAX required pugs is 5...
    So my 3 kills with 0 essences are a bug?