500 bosses killed, no legendary

my guild has 2-3 legenadaries popping up everyday, i have only seen it once in my group where a pally got one, thats about 500 bosses killed. Whats the rate of this thing 0.01%? this is getting frustrating since i have been playing since day 1.

Deleted
    you don't need a legendary item.
    I don't have one, im not even salty about it, If I get one it will be a nice bonus, but it is not something I am counting on.

500 bosses is absolutely nothing though.

Before I got mine, i had done over 400 dungeons, killed over 1300 bosses, cleared all treasures, cleared all rares, done all mythic dungeons and hadn't seen one. Got it finally from a raid boss. So yeah keep trying

I assume the bad luck protection will only (correctly) get enabled, once the last order hall talent is available (or somewhere around that time), because at that point not having one might start to become a problem. Especially with the earlier (and potentionally still existing) problem of getting more legendaries quickly once you got lucky and got your first one.

Anyway, until the bad luck protection is on, you'll might kill another 500 without seeing a legendary (for you)
    Last edited by Samin; 2016-09-28 at 07:50 AM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

the worst thing is when i have seen people get them in lfr like crazy lol

I don't know how many bosses I've killed on my main with no legendary, but my alt got one from an emissary chest. Not much rhyme or reason to it. Just enjoy the game and stop worrying about it.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    you don't need a legendary item.
    I don't have one, im not even salty about it, If I get one it will be a nice bonus, but it is not something I am counting on.
    Tell that to people who have to PUG things, you lose before the race starts because some guy has higher iLvl than you. I've met a lot of mages with legendary items struggling to keep even decend DPS on first boss in EN HC where I don't have any and I'm top 3. Sure, you don't need legendary items, you just need to know what to do. But getting into a PUG? That's whole different story. Same with Mythic+, everyone wants 850+ I'm 847 because I don't wear items for iLvL i wear for the stats and I have better stats with lower iLvL items. But do I get to mythic+ easly? No, but legendary item could boost me to 850 with good stats. That's the problem. I don't expect to get legendary for free, but current system is stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    I assume the bad luck protection will only (correctly) get enabled, once the last order hall talent is available (or somewhere around that time), because at that point not having one might start to become a problem. Especially with the earlier (and potentionally still existing) problem of getting more legendaries quickly once you got lucky and got your first one.

Anyway, until the bad luck protection is on, you'll might kill another 500 without seeing a legendary (for you)
    Really?

You have any source of that, haven't heard that it only kicks in after you've gathered that many resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Skoomabrew View Post
    Really?

You have any source of that, haven't heard that it only kicks in after you've gathered that many resources.
    Just an assumption, because if it was on, I would expect to see much more people with one. The point of the bad luck protection is exactly that it's not completely RNG and you don't run hundreds of dungeons without getting one (even if it sucks and is the worst for your spec) like OP.

Also, not necessarily gated behind the talent itself, but rather behind its availability (still two or three weeks away, I think). I mean it will be really fun when I can equip 2 of my 0 legendaries!
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

your guildies are syphoning the luck from your life essence.