10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sourplumps View Post
    850 Devilsaur's Bite vs 850 Naraxas

Thoughts ? I'm leaning to devilsaur because of the ideal range mechanic on naraxas
    20 yards isn't difficult to maintain and infact should be maintained due to MM's auto cleave mechanic.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Quick question: does anyone have any idea whether or not Giant Ornamental Pearl is any good for SV? I replaced World Quest Versa trinket with it (upgrade from 845->855), not sure if it's worth it. No guide mentions it, AMR doesn't know about it yet, and due to RNG it's almost impossible to test stuff like this accurately. Seems the extra AoE can't hurt, but not sure if having more Agility isn't straight up better.

It seems like potion of the old war is doing appropriate damage now. Does this replicate our attacks or only melee? Hard to trust any of the wording since the ursoc trinket actually works with ranged. I was wondering if it would be better than Grace...I get pretty butthurt when I check my Mark of the satyr and deadly grace damage against classes that actually scale the damage. I would just use a few in game to see for myself but I'm stuck in my truck watching people work all day.

I'm curious about a trinket choice, I have a iLevel 830 Devilsaur's Bite, and a 850 Horn of Valor. I ran some simulations comparing the two over at AMR, but I'm not sure their stat priorities are correct.

It shows the Devilsaur Bite winning out slightly, but since it's not an on-use trinket, as an "average" raider, should I just go with that, since it's one less button I have to maximize usefulness for? At the moment I just have Horn of Valor macro'd to Trueshot aura, and that seems simple enough.

What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Did they completely break Barrage now? It cancels during every single Six Feather Fan proc. It's so annoying when that happens.

Is the SV priority changing with the FS buff?
    Minions... servants... soldiers of the cold dark! Obey the call of Kel'Thuzad!
    *chills*

given the nerf is moc worth giving up the mobility barrage gives? yeah I know sims say moc beats barrage by 8kish, but that assumes no movement.
    Last edited by eathdemon; 2016-09-27 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    So Six-Feather Fan proc seems to cancel channeled casts now. Was wondering why my barrage got canceled so often; even when moved "fresh" from the spellbook w/o any macros.
    It also breaks Fury of the Eagle for SV. So unless you don't have channeled spells, you'd better bank it in-case it gets fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Did they completely break Barrage now? It cancels during every single Six Feather Fan proc. It's so annoying when that happens.
    SO annoying. Losing DPS to this crap raiding earlier. Happened quite often and took me a bit to figure out what was causing it. Blizz breaking things that weren't broken.

To those who aren't already, I recommend joining the https://discord.gg/yqer4BX Hunter Discord and checking out the #guide-updates channel. It's the best place to get updates on when things change in the guide at the moment.

I do maintain or administrate the Hunter Discord any longer, for those with reservations about my toxicity or whatever. I don't type much in public channels (all muted), I just post in this channel when there are updates.

Doing some testing with Twisting Wind. It's a complete POS, even on big AOE. What a appointment of a trinket. So much of the loot in EN is crap. The trinkets out of world quests and mythic dungeons are better. Really only the Ursoc trinket is decent.

Question on Fury of the Eagle usage. I know it mentions to use it at 6 stacks of Mongoose, but should I still be using it off CD even with 3+stacks? I sometimes run into times where I don't have 6 stacks and Fury is available. Is it better to not Fury unless its 6, or use it as often as you can with as many stacks as you can get?

Deleted
    I hope all that guide information stays public as well. I'm really not interested in a teamspeak replacement and find it odd I have to register an account for a voicechat community just to "read" information.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiarno View Post
    I hope all that guide information stays public as well. I'm really not interested in a teamspeak replacement and find it odd I have to register an account for a voicechat community just to "read" information.
    You can use the browser based app and create a temporary username(without needing to make an actual account) if you just wish to browse the discussions. Though I am not 100% sure if Trueshotlodge allows temporary users to join, worth a shot though.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I do maintain or administrate the Hunter Discord any longer, for those with reservations about my toxicity or whatever.
    People can say what they want about you, but you know your shit, you're a resource and you're here to help. We can most certainly go from there.

I've seen him answer many questions very reasonably. Just the random person coming in to ask a question for the 5000th time is annoying, because it means they didn't even try to find the answer.

Deleted
    @Azortharion
    Could you please add Quick Shot to Artifact Relic Simulation, at least for the case when we already have 3 points invested in the trait?

Quote Originally Posted by Minihunter View Post
    @Azortharion
    Could you please add Quick Shot to Artifact Relic Simulation, at least for the case when we already have 3 points invested in the trait?
    That wouldn't make any sense as it isn't a dps increase, unless you got the bracers (which isn't that great to begin with)

In the case you get a relic with the Quick Shot trait, you should look at its item level compared to your other relics and determine if it's an improvement and lucky for you, +ilvl is on the relic simulation chart

Deleted
    Probably a stupid question but does Crows scale with Mastery? Only reason I ask is that it's not one of our shots and I'm wondering if on the back-end it counts as damage done from another source ('the Crows').

Also, Azor your reporting is clear that Crows > Barrage on single-target - this is disputed by various other sim results. How should I know which is accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by baggiez View Post
    Probably a stupid question but does Crows scale with Mastery? Only reason I ask is that it's not one of our shots and I'm wondering if on the back-end it counts as damage done from another source ('the Crows').

Also, Azor your reporting is clear that Crows > Barrage on single-target - this is disputed by various other sim results. How should I know which is accurate?
    MM mastery increases damage on Focus spending abilities and therefore also applies to Crows, yes.