Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    then why hasn't other wild gods come back to life, the ones that died in the war of the ancients, ones like Agamaggan and Ursoc.
    Ursoc did come back to life. But we killed him in wrath

The Furbogs in Grizzly Hills used a sapling from the failed world tree in hopes of bringing back Ursoc. It worked, however the sapling suffered the same fate as its predecessor and was corrupted by Yogg-saron. This meant that ursoc was corrupted by Yogg-saron as well. We are then forced to kill him and cleanse his spirit from the god of death. After that Ursoc went back into the dream and got taken over by the nightmare (basically old gods) in the guardian artifact chain. That poor bear can NEVER catch a break

It makes me sad when people commenting on a lore forum forget one of the major story arcs of Grizzly Hills

On a different matter, did anyone else notice this inside the cave

http://i.imgur.com/ak1dlmY.jpg

it is called Remnant of the void. Some say it is what triggers a Xal'atoth whisper
    Last edited by Volardelis; 2016-09-27 at 12:27 PM.

There's a lot of spirit binding in wow.

1. Demons can bind their souls to the nether, allowing them to resurrect.
    2. Wild Gods can bind their souls to the dream, allowing them to resurrect.
    3. Lichs can bind their soul to a phylactery, allowing them to resurrect.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Ysera situation is kind of weird

Elune lifted her to the stars in a very beautiful scene (In fact that cinematic was probably my favorite part of Legion lore/quests so far) .. but then she shows up uncorrupted in the ED raid and is around post-Xavius defeat

but she cant be interacted with and fades out periodically

so.. what ?
    Elune literally washes the corruption away. It shows a closeup of Ysera's eye looking up, all gray -- then we see the corruption removed and her eye restored to normal. As she is raised to the sky, it happens to her whole body. Sure, she's dead, but as the mistress of the Emerald Dream, obviously that is where her spirit went.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    There's a lot of spirit binding in wow.

1. Demons can bind their souls to the nether, allowing them to resurrect.
    2. Wild Gods can bind their souls to the dream, allowing them to resurrect.
    3. Lichs can bind their soul to a phylactery, allowing them to resurrect.
    Dont forget warlocks to soulstone, the magic for come back in x realm arent a new concept even the comics with the asgardian happens

I would say Ysera is more dead than someone like Ursoc but still not totally dead. lol Ursoc is there and interacts with us. Ysera just fades in and out.

BTW, the theory that you can kill wild gods in the dream may not be true. Ursoc was killed in the dream. His spirit was still there at the end. Or he is dead? dunno. And why did Malfurion and us held back on killing Cenarius if it would not kill him anyway? -_-"
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-09-28 at 06:36 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I would say Ysera is more dead than someone like Ursoc but still not totally dead. lol Ursoc is there and interacts with us. Ysera just fades in and out.
    Ysera helps you in the xavius fight.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

maybe Ysera is part of Elune now but can still manifest inside ED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    maybe Ysera is part of Elune now but can still manifest inside ED
    Or the image we see of her in the emerald dream is just a shade, a memory of her, like we see with a lot of haunted places around azeroth, shades remain as a memory, like a piece of the person long gone.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Or the image we see of her in the emerald dream is just a shade, a memory of her, like we see with a lot of haunted places around azeroth, shades remain as a memory, like a piece of the person long gone.
    She did help in the fight with Xavius though..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    neither did cenarius till we revived him, the dream is a spirit world, not just a lash green azeroth copy paste.
    I always imagine The Emerald Dream as a parallel version of Azeroth.

Did you watch the Netflix Original Series "Stranger Things"?

If so, imagine the "other side" as a shadowlands in WoW, where The Emerald Dream is just like that, but green and plant-y

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Ursoc did come back to life. But we killed him in wrath

The Furbogs in Grizzly Hills used a sapling from the failed world tree in hopes of bringing back Ursoc. It worked, however the sapling suffered the same fate as its predecessor and was corrupted by Yogg-saron. This meant that ursoc was corrupted by Yogg-saron as well. We are then forced to kill him and cleanse his spirit from the god of death. After that Ursoc went back into the dream and got taken over by the nightmare (basically old gods) in the guardian artifact chain. That poor bear can NEVER catch a break

It makes me sad when people commenting on a lore forum forget one of the major story arcs of Grizzly Hills

On a different matter, did anyone else notice this inside the cave

http://i.imgur.com/ak1dlmY.jpg

it is called Remnant of the void. Some say it is what triggers a Xal'atoth whisper
    Where is this cave? I dont have coordinates but names etc would help.
    I will check it out on my priest in the morning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Where is this cave? I dont have coordinates but names etc would help.
    I will check it out on my priest in the morning.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    She is technically a wild God, thus her physical body can be destroyed but as long as she doesn't die in the emerald dream, she can return one day. Sadly that means ursoc, and all those dragons u killed are perma dead now and can never return.
    Ysera is a Keeper empowered proto-drake, not a Wild God.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

I checked out the cave, and I was able to click on the "Remnant of the Void". It triggered this whisper from Xal'atath:
    "Almost completely gone, as if it never existed. But the Rift is deep and vast, and somewhere down there it stirs. Something has changed, the last prison weakens. We must prepare."
    Interesting, for sure. What do you guys make of that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    i wonder if the shadow priest weapon has something to say if you bring it into yogg or c'thun encounter anyone tried it?
    She won't, I have tried before. All her dialogue is bound to legion and instances.

- - - Updated - - -

I checked out the cave, and I was able to click on the "Remnant of the Void". It triggered this whisper from Xal'atath:
    "Almost completely gone, as if it never existed. But the Rift is deep and vast, and somewhere down there it stirs. Something has changed, the last prison weakens. We must prepare."
    The planet core is the source, the last prison should be the elemental plane. The little flower works as s tiny, tiny hole for whatever or whomever resides around the core to gaze out.
    Last edited by mmoc35f68e9f3b; 2016-10-01 at 05:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Likely a reference to N'Zoth's prison, the last prison to contain a living Old God on Azeroth - we've gotten words that his bindings are failing at last, and he may be breaking free soon, or at least trying to. The Rift may somehow connect with N'Zoth's prison, or some other realm associated with the power of the Old Gods.

Deleted
    So, in combination with the whispers of Il'gynoth, its clear that N'zoth will break out of his prison at some point in the near future, maybe even during this xpac.
    Maybe we will get an old-god raid in 7.2, with Ny'alotha as a new area like throne of thunder for example?