Page 45 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    That is a valid point. Considering that the drake is the trigger and due to the location Valarjar reputation along - that would be nice to check.
    This is making a lot more sense- what worries me is if the second binding drops from nithogg with valarjar exalted.. it could be a long wait before he spawns again.

Has anyone else than Becomedeath actually gotten the first binding yet from NL? I've seen many people saying that they're gonna run it but no results?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deefame View Post
    Has anyone else than Becomedeath actually gotten the first binding yet from NL? I've seen many people saying that they're gonna run it but no results?
    Yes, myself.
    http://imgur.com/a/RKY35

even have the quest for the bindings (which hasnt been added to the mainpost)
    Im still working on finding the 2nd binding, few votw runs so far, no luck (dont have the wardens on exalted yet either)
    Working on court of farondis rep aswell, as personally I think it's either EoA or VotW that drops it, but this is just my gut speaking.
    Actively keeping track of multiple websites to find clues for the 2nd binding

15+ Year Old Account
    That moment when we have tried so many things, yet the chinese guy from the beta were right all along :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    That moment when we have tried so many things, yet the chinese guy from the beta were right all along :P
    Hahaha yeah. Well, lets' hope Ixzo finds where the 2nd binding drops.

However, it may be a more tailored encounter/loot location and not related to other reputations. "May" keyword here.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Big disappointment, if you ask me. There would have been so much potential for this, and then they just let this drop from a boss, gated behind AK5 and reputation, which seems just boring.

BTT: I keep running NL without the reputation and see if this drops without it. I highly doubt it but i try

Deleted
    Confirmed the first drop just now.

It was my first NL heroic run today. AK5, Valarjar+Highmountain+Nightfallen exalted.

It just drops on the boss like a normal item, so you have to loot it manually.

Possible theories why it didn't drop yesterday in 4 runs (1 mythic, 1 heroic, 2 normal): Maybe because I wasn't Valarjar 999 exalted, only had about 125/999, maybe it has only a drop chance, maybe it needed the weekly reset (EU servers).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Confirmed the first drop just now.

It was my first NL heroic run today. AK5, Valarjar+Highmountain+Nightfallen exalted.

It just drops on the boss like a normal item, so you have to loot it manually.

Possible theories why it didn't drop yesterday in 4 runs (1 mythic, 1 heroic, 2 normal): Maybe because I wasn't Valarjar 999 exalted, only had about 125/999, maybe it has only a drop chance, maybe it needed the weekly reset (EU servers).
    I really regret skipping world quests because I didnt like the rewards now

Quote Originally Posted by ixzo View Post
    Yes, myself.

even have the quest for the bindings (which hasnt been added to the mainpost)
    Im still working on finding the 2nd binding, few votw runs so far, no luck (dont have the wardens on exalted yet either)
    Working on court of farondis rep aswell, as personally I think it's either EoA or VotW that drops it, but this is just my gut speaking.
    Actively keeping track of multiple websites to find clues for the 2nd binding
    So was it exalted Highmountain or Valrajar that you had when it dropped in NL?

Deleted
    Did anyone get it with just Highmountain or Valrajar instead of both? Sorry if I missed it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesi View Post
    So was it exalted Highmountain or Valrajar that you had when it dropped in NL?
    Both, but it didnt drop untill I had HM exalted, which is again speculation, but I do a fair amount of dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by ixzo View Post
    Both, but it didnt drop untill I had HM exalted, which is again speculation, but I do a fair amount of dungeons
    Valarjar rep is only WQ+lastbosses of HoV and MoS?

Deleted
    Progress so far:
    AK5, HM exalted, NF exalted, all others revered - 6 normal kills, 3 heroic kills with no drop.
    I am now Valarjar exalted (31/1000) as of an hour or so ago. 1 normal kill so far and no drop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TnTizz View Post
    Those interested in forming groups for farming rep we have a discord up. LINK

It's expired, can you generate a new link?

Deleted
    Selling my kidney for more warden quests.

Does anyone happen to know if rerunning mythic continues giving rep? (will save me a lot of time haha)

lol after all this they're just hiddden behing AK and rep.

This is like when you were on Easter Eggs hunts when you were a kid, with your parents watching you, but never found anything each year , then when you hit 10 your parents just gave you one instead because they'd decided you were old enough, and there'd never actually been any eggs to find when you were looking before.

SO MUCH FUN! Thanks Blizzard.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2016-09-28 at 01:15 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

yeah, drop is not 100% with hm/valajar exalted, just killed it in mythic, heroic and normal

sad

maybe u dont even need the rep then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gOdfrey View Post
    yeah, drop is not 100% with hm/valajar exalted, just killed it in mythic, heroic and normal

sad
    Do you have both at 999/1000 ?

Quote Originally Posted by karajo View Post
    maybe u dont even need the rep then?
    If you didn't need rep, then even with a VERY low drop chance, more people would have it by now. Even if it's gated by AK. Rep gate makes sense, and so does low drop, otherwise everyone would be running with TFs after a few days.