Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    why is From Scratch not doing that?
    They do, when they think its time, prob after dragons since it seems to be where the first minor "wall" is if you look at where US stopped.

Deleted
    why is From Scratch not doing that?
    From Scratch taking down first 4 bosses then going split runs

Deleted
    so method/serenity still not clearing, they seem to be pretty confident that certain boss will be a brick wall for certain guilds?
    I can tell you they do normal/HC.

Looks like Nythendra and Elerethe Renferal are puggable maybe not this reset but next. Just like Kargath and Twin Ogron in HM.

e: Экзорсус 4/7
    Last edited by mmocfd1b0ab5a3; 2016-09-28 at 10:08 AM.

So... Where are serenity and method in all of this?

Here comes that Exorsus

Exorsus has a lot of motivation.

You have to remember they're locked in a gaming dungeon in Moscow and promised their freedom by Vladimir Putin if they deliver world first. Every tier they fail one of their number 'disappears' and another is brought in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    They do, when they think its time, prob after dragons since it seems to be where the first minor "wall" is if you look at where US stopped.
    nerd get on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Looks like Nythendra and Elerethe Renferal are puggable maybe not this reset but next. Just like Kargath and Twin Ogron in HM.

e: Экзорсус 4/7
    maybe puggable this week after they release kill videos

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Exorsus has a lot of motivation.

You have to remember they're locked in a gaming dungeon in Moscow and promised their freedom by Vladimir Putin if they deliver world first. Every tier they fail one of their number 'disappears' and another is brought in.
    You give too much credit to Putin

Deleted

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Daten-shi View Post
    You give too much credit to Putin
    You cant give too much credit to putin. Simple as that.

I guess 6/7 Eu when the day ends!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    nerd get on the beach
    I'm sick and stuck in my hotel room with a 1/0mbit, can't do anything else than sit here with popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    So... Where are serenity and method in all of this?
    Serenity is taking their sweet time lol. Playing it real slow. Judging by Fragnance's stream title, they haven't even started raiding today, and when they do they are doing another reset of heroic split clears for more gear. https://www.twitch.tv/fragnance

And while it's anyone's race, I would be genuinely shocked if Method got any significant world firsts.

Quote Originally Posted by Missfatty View Post
    You cant give too much credit to putin. Simple as that.

I guess 6/7 Eu when the day ends!
    I know some EU people here would rather see US world first then russkies even though they are playing for team EU.

Deleted
    Laurcus, if they havent started raiding yet, they are doing M+ in place of or in addition to HC splits. THere is no way they are not playing by now,

Deleted
    It is not Fragi streaming. It is some guy from Nihilum that prolly will stream their progress on Fragi's channel

core team of Serenity is in Emerald Nightmare as I am writing this post. They were gearing up some of their core members I guess by doing EN on some of their alts earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by Daten-shi View Post
    I know some EU people here would rather see US world first then russkies even though they are playing for team EU.
    Are Russians the Brazilian players of EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Suar View Post
    It is not Fragi streaming. It is some guy from Nihilum that prolly will stream their progress on Fragi's channel
    You are 100% right. If I payed attention to the stream for more than 5 seconds I would have seen that!

damn what if M Xavius gets killed on the first/second raiding night and Serenity loses the WF due to taking their sweet time ^^

- - - Updated - - -

although I guess they care more about Nighthold then this